What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Browns at Texans** (+2.5, 44.5) Wild Card Weekend Game #1 4:30 Saturday (1 Viewer)

Man Slowik is just head scratchingly bad at playcalling sometimes. Wasted opportunities with bad calls again.

Please someone hire him away from us.

I see Jim Schultz got assistant of the year earlier this week

best D in the league, hope he gets another shot at being a HC

Missed a massive hold inside on that Niki deep pass. It’s why he had the time to throw that.

Man Slowik is just head scratchingly bad at playcalling sometimes. Wasted opportunities with bad calls again.

Please someone hire him away from us.

I just think it's kinda cool a Texan's fan is griping about coaching while his division champs are hosting a playoff game. what a time to be alive.

Nice run call and blocking there. Too bad they don't have a good RB who could have really done some damage with that gaping hole.

great answer there

yeah it was a solid drive. i had no idea who i wanted to win before this started, but turns out i'm a big Ryans/Stroud fan. come on texans, get this.
Yeah I am team Stroud- which you probably wouldn't expect given my college football allegiance. I just thought he was so far and away the best QB prospect this year that I've kind of made him my guy. Also he's throwing to Nico (Go Blue).

Users who are viewing this thread