What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DI Jukebox Draft (66-15)- Listen up (2 Viewers)

For Uruk-Hai

1.8 Beach Boys - Sloop John B - '66

Awesome pick, IMO.

eta* sorry about that. Talking to someone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are most in the draft loading these onto spotify?
Don;t know what that is but I am loading them onto google play. FBG Jukebox is the public playlist
Spotify is a music service you can download for free. It doesn't have every musician on there, but it has a lot. You can make playlists on it, and share your playlists with others on spotify. You can do more things if you upgrade. I use the free version.
You can make/listen to playlists with the free version?

Happy Birthday, btw!

Well, I guess that I am focusing more on the "desert island" and less on the "jukebox". Basically just tossing on my favorite songs or ones that helped shape my music tastes along the way. I don't want to be sitting on my island listening to songs I like less in case somebody is able to swim to the island. Just so I don't have to think as much, I just threw the years we are drafting into a # randomizer, so we start off with 1977 and one of my favorite Floyd songs...

1.07: PINK FLOYD - DOGS (1977)
Really getting your quarter's worth.
Only suckers pay more than 2cents/min for their bar tunes.

Well, I guess that I am focusing more on the "desert island" and less on the "jukebox". Basically just tossing on my favorite songs or ones that helped shape my music tastes along the way. I don't want to be sitting on my island listening to songs I like less in case somebody is able to swim to the island. Just so I don't have to think as much, I just threw the years we are drafting into a # randomizer, so we start off with 1977 and one of my favorite Floyd songs...

Same... the theme of my jukebox are songs sn0mm1s likes. Though, I am not planning on going outside the 1966-2015 range.

1.10 Paint it Black - Rolling Stones (1966)

Same... the theme of my jukebox are songs sn0mm1s likes. Though, I am not planning on going outside the 1966-2015 range.

1.10 Paint it Black - Rolling Stones (1966)
:thumbup:

Don;t know what that is but I am loading them onto google play. FBG Jukebox is the public playlist
Spotify is a music service you can download for free. It doesn't have every musician on there, but it has a lot. You can make playlists on it, and share your playlists with others on spotify. You can do more things if you upgrade. I use the free version.

Happy Birthday, btw!
Thanks, and yes you can make/listen and share playlists with the free version.

It would be a real challenge for someone to be given the first several songs chosen in this draft and asked to come up with a link or pattern.

You can make/listen to playlists with the free version?Happy Birthday, btw!
Huh. Wtf extra am I getting with the $ version? I thought I did it a bit ago during a draft because I couldn't upload a list.

It would be a real challenge for someone to be given the first several songs chosen in this draft and asked to come up with a link or pattern.
We did that once. Themes were nominated and assigned at random to other drafters. Drafters assembled their mix without telling anybody what they were doing.

I drew songs about home. I really liked my mix but I thought the draft lacked cohesiveness because everybody had a different agenda.

We did that once. Themes were nominated and assigned at random to other drafters. Drafters assembled their mix without telling anybody what they were doing.

I drew songs about home. I really liked my mix but I thought the draft lacked cohesiveness because everybody had a different agenda.
I had songs that feature hand clapping.....I was really struggling for material late in the draft.

Happy Birthday, btw!
Main differences are audio quality, lack of ads, and ability to d/l music so you don't have to use mobile data for streaming. Have premium and love it.

I had songs that feature hand clapping.....I was really struggling for material late in the draft.
You could have picked songs from live albums :clap:

Still early enough that I can jump in at the end? I can be on auto skip. No worries if not :thumbup:

1.9 Japandroids -- Younger Us (2010)
So not much of an explanation. I'm another one who might struggle a bit on later stuff. This was a bare bones rock album I really loved that hit my rock themes sweet spot. Feeling young and immortal with the chance for adventure and greatness in every night. I was never like that as a young man, but it's nice to pretend.

We don't have 2016? Crap! I spent like an hour listening to bad 2016 songs today.

And whose up?

####, just figured out it's my turn, Go JZilla. I'm busy perusing my options.

ETA: And keep skipping me if the next players are around.

I'm heading to soccer practice with the boys. Be back in a bit. I will out that Nugent song on for the drive.

We'll check back with Spotify tomorrow. Hello YouTube!

This guy was so dreamy, it's a miracle I'm not gay.

1.11 - David Essex, Stardust. 1974, I think. Apparently AllMusic has never heard of this guy. Relying on Wikipedia.

Spotify, thou dost like to upgrade.

:coffee:
I still run an old version from 2013 on my computer (0.9.7.16). That was one of the last releases before they took away the ability to sort columns for some reason. I found the install files and registry hacking instructions to prevent auto-updates. I don't think they ever restored this functionality but I haven't checked lately.

My phone version updates all the time.

Can the guys who jumped in late pick ahead of me. That way im closer to the turn. Would be awesome for me

Users who are viewing this thread