What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Eagles at Bucs** (+5.5, 45) Game #1 of the MNF Doubleheader 7:15 (2 Viewers)

good drive going. Would be ideal to run 5 or 6 more plays minimum and end with points. Even a FG would be enough with another 3 minutes killed

I don’t really have an opinion on the push play but the eagles aren’t worried about Hurts getting rolled up in there? Running it midfield while up 14 seems reckless to me. I get it on the 1 yard line.

I don’t really have an opinion on the push play but the eagles aren’t worried about Hurts getting rolled up in there? Running it midfield while up 14 seems reckless to me. I get it on the 1 yard line.
Guys don't get hurt on plays involving virtually zero momentum or wierd angles. The play is MUCH safer then the typical toss sweep

Guys don't get hurt on plays involving virtually zero momentum or wierd angles. The play is MUCH safer then the typical toss sweep
I dunno man there is a lot of beef in there and he’s going right through the pile.

I dunno man there is a lot of beef in there and he’s going right through the pile.
Kelce certainly looks like he pretty freaking tired of it.

Users who are viewing this thread