What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Fantasy Hockey 2017-2018 (1 Viewer)

Bill Brasky said:
oh, you just declined instead of countered so I figured you weren't interested.

went a little high with some offers but was shocked at how little interest he garnered.  I sold kind of low but felt like I had to.  everyone kept saying they were good at D.
everyone is good at D. adding the blocks has kind of done that.

Last edited by a moderator:
that's it.  next time you chodes decline my deals I'm going public with them.  tired of you chodes ruining my trade rep, which is outstanding by the way.

Seriously though, I think you accepted the deal you did within a couple hours of the offers you sent out didn't you? I sometimes can't look at things during the day..
I DEMAND IMMEDIATE SATISFACTION

I think I offered for Ehlers?  that sounds right.  I think you would have done it.  offer was too good to refuse IMO.

@kupcho1

I have accepted the fargin chode offer;

Elliott and Subban for Lundqvist and Pavelec.

I have an offer out to the wheat chodes, not sure who they are.

I am all in..........

that's a good deal. I would have given up Klingberg/Lehner but you got a better D and better G
we would've had a deal, but I didn't have to give up any forwards and I have neuvirth roostered.  as a ranger fan, I hate dealing the goalers, but all's fair in love and roto.

Rangers to Flyers goalers isn't even that much of a downgrade.  plus you can blame Elliott if it doesn't work out.  win win.
.14 sv % difference between Elliott and Lundqvist, just under 1100 saves.  on that volume, 14 is a decent size.  .22 on GAA.  league is close, so these margins are important.  especially if the volume is there.

last month lundqvist was 2.14 - .940   Elliott 2.65 - .904

.14 sv % difference between Elliott and Lundqvist, just under 1100 saves.  on that volume, 14 is a decent size.  .22 on GAA.  league is close, so these margins are important.  especially if the volume is there.

last month lundqvist was 2.14 - .940   Elliott 2.65 - .904
Bill Chodesky's 2.89 .906 is stellar!  He knows goalies!

p.s I've been waiting almost an entire day to get a Chodesky post in.  Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread