What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Fantasy Hockey 2017-2018 (1 Viewer)

.14 sv % difference between Elliott and Lundqvist, just under 1100 saves.  on that volume, 14 is a decent size.  .22 on GAA.  league is close, so these margins are important.  especially if the volume is there.

last month lundqvist was 2.14 - .940   Elliott 2.65 - .904
well I guess if you’re trading for stats already accumulated.  it’s peak value for a guy that gets shelled every night.  with thinking like that then you end up with out of context logic like Josi only had 5 points over a month so he’s trash.

just my opinion though.  but I guess if you’re fixated at looking backwards my opinions are top 1 all time since I place in the money all year. I’m the greatest!

Hope you voted against it. All trades are subject to league review. 
It was by far not the worst trade that ever happened, nor was it collusion.  The 2 players I gave suck.  They are not in my top 10 one might not play until March.  I can make a much more favorable trade to him, with my best player and get Lindy and 2 average.  You want that......

Also, i tried to get Aho, Tevo, and Lind, before my last push and no one accepted.  I did what I thought was needed to get the player I wanted.   

Maybe, i am not quiting but taking a chance on the team I know best and know that have the most home games left in the league with a new owner but whatever.

Have you seen gametimes roster?  He won this at the draft.

Finally, i got hoffman out there for j staal, and being ignored.  Tell me what i am allowed to do to sweeten it.

Also, that trade, that got rejected, man up.  I will pay 100 dollars total for you all to split that rejected it, if it was lopsided enough to reject at the end of the year, if not, you each pay me 100.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sun, Jan 28

Joe Thornton could miss the remainder of the regular season after undergoing right knee surgery.

Advice: There is no timetable for his return and that has to be a big blow for the playoff chances of the Sharks as Thornton was having a nice bounce back season with 13 goals and 36 points in 47 games after a 50 point campaign last season. Stay tuned.

Thornton is dead. 

Sun, Jan 28

Joe Thornton could miss the remainder of the regular season after undergoing right knee surgery.

Advice: There is no timetable for his return and that has to be a big blow for the playoff chances of the Sharks as Thornton was having a nice bounce back season with 13 goals and 36 points in 47 games after a 50 point campaign last season. Stay tuned.

don’t worry Cav, when this one gets rejected we’ll try to slip Keller and Brassard by them and you’ll do even better

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread