What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W6 - Detroit V Green Bay (1 Viewer)

WTF?

Did anyone else notice the suit that the Daryl Johnston is wearing? Micheal Irvin was robbed.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought we had a glimmer of hope if Clifton was out and Calvin was in. Oh well, maybe Williams will run two back.

Detroit better do something if all the huge Jennings predictions are going to come true this week. Otherwise, y'all are looking at a DeSean Jackson-like performance from him.

who was it last week arguing that Cpep was the better option right now? he makes more rookie mistakes than any rookie i've ever seen. that INT was atrocious. he will never be a winning qb in this league again.

I am cracking open the bubbly. We got a stop.
:goodposting: Rogers 13-15 for 150 so far? Looks like the GB penalties and a sack bailed us out on the drive you referenced, and they did later force a second punt, but this is ridiculous. That defensive backfield in Motown is scary - 10 guys rostered, 9 are new (the other one is in his second year). Except for the Saints game, first halves have gone OK, but this one got ugly quick.

Culpepper should not be playing football on Sundays unless that football is being played in his own back yard.

Throw Jennings the damned ball. 5 receptions first half, nothing thus far in the second?

Wait, he has one catch.

completely different offense when Calvin is not there to get the attention from DBs. You can play straight man on the rest of the receivers and just play the run.

What's the deal with Game Center? Says Culpepper has a QB rating of 22.3, and Stanton 22.0.

I actually didn't know that was possible. You know how you get 400 on your SAT just for getting your own name and SSN right?

I thought for sure taking a snap got you a 25 rating.

Was there...any...one...thing...that was positive about today? Anything at all? Louis Delmas played well? Well...anything?

Jennings can't get it done against Detroit. Jennings can't get open. Stick a fork in him this year.
:lmao: :excited: :mellow:
Really?
Uh yea, really.
Let's hear why you believe differently.
Maybe you should watch a Packer game once in awhile. It has nothing to do with Jennings not being able to get open. He does. Up til today he's dropped numerous balls, and today he was thrown to many times. The O' Line giving up 5-6 sacks/game is not helping either. But go ahead and drop him in all of your leagues.Today was Drivers day, it happens.

Users who are viewing this thread