What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I got a dancers phone number Friday (1 Viewer)

Had this happen once. We were at the club about ready to leave since all of us were pretty much broke at that point. Cute asian stripper comes over insisting I get a lap dance with her. I explain that I'm out of money and she offers to comp her services. Hits on me the entire time, gives me her number. Never actually bothered calling her though.

Had this happen once. We were at the club about ready to leave since all of us were pretty much broke at that point. Cute asian stripper comes over insisting I get a lap dance with her. I explain that I'm out of money and she offers to comp her services. Hits on me the entire time, gives me her number. Never actually bothered calling her though.
Do you have a penis?

Do you have a penis?
Wasn't married at the time, but had already been together with my wife for a couple of years. Bad timing.

Do you have a penis?
Wasn't married at the time, but had already been together with my wife for a couple of years. Bad timing.
:lmao: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: ....... :unsure:

Do you have a penis?
You mean he should have called her?

Do you have a penis?
:blackdot: ;)

I texted her yesterday,

me: What's up? Friend is coming in town, and has already requested a trip to the club. I just wanted to check to see if your going to be working either Wed. or Thur. night. Your the only thing worth going up there for besides the quesadillas.

her: Thanks for the compliment, i think. i'll be there wed, not thur. i'd like to see you guys so stop by if you have time.

I texted her yesterday,

me: What's up? Friend is coming in town, and has already requested a trip to the club. I just wanted to check to see if your going to be working either Wed. or Thur. night. Your the only thing worth going up there for besides the quesadillas.

her: Thanks for the compliment, i think. i'll be there wed, not thur. i'd like to see you guys so stop by if you have time.
Her reply was very classy and professional.

I texted her yesterday,

Who goes to a stripclub on Thanksgiving unless they are 1 sad loser.

I texted her yesterday,

:unsure: I almost always go out on the Holidays. Family stuff usually ends at like 8:00. Never been to a strip club, but I usually go to a bar or something.

QUEZILLA said:
I texted her yesterday,

Good night. I never realised just how smooth I am until now.

QUEZILLA said:
I texted her yesterday,

:thumbdown: Pretty impressive comma usage for a stripper.

QUEZILLA said:
I texted her yesterday,

:shrug: Pretty impressive comma usage for a stripper.
That's exactly what I was thinking.

QUEZILLA said:
I texted her yesterday,

So you get her number, and elect to use to it the first time to confirm she will be at the strip club? I think my story ended better than this one will.

QUEZILLA said:
I texted her yesterday,

:moneybag: Pretty impressive comma usage for a stripper.
That's exactly what I was thinking.
Well, she is putting herself through college.

QUEZILLA said:
I texted her yesterday,

:lmao: I think I'm starting to learn why single women are frustrated in general

QUEZILLA said:
I texted her yesterday,

:thumbdown: I think I'm starting to learn why single women are frustrated in general
Women over the age of 35 have a better chance of being killed by a terrorist than meeting a man.

QUEZILLA said:
I texted her yesterday,

So you get her number, and elect to use to it the first time to confirm she will be at the strip club? I think my story ended better than this one will.
Please excuse my grammar in advance. It's not nearly as polished as the strippers. Let me go into a little more detail about the number exchange. You see the first time I had asked her for her number she said no. The second time I was telling her she could work at a better place. I agreed to take her to a more distinguished place, and she was like "how about Monday, Thur..." I shot her down every time because I don't generally go out during the week. She has never been, so I think she just wanted someone to go up there with to check it out. I think she is a little self conscious, so she probably wanted to see if she was hot enough. She didn't have a pen on her to take down my number, so she went to the back to get one. At this time lights came on, and we left.

Last Friday was the first time i went up there in over a month. I started asking about her saying she was going to take down my number last time I was there. I then tricked her into letting me call her number so she would get it. She knew she was giving me her number though, but kind of was unsure about it. I had to talk her into it a little, but she agreed. Probably because I was stressing that I wasn't going to call her. She said she was going to call me Sunday, but she didn't. I was actually a little hesitant about even texting her since she never called me on Sunday like she said she was going to.

Not sure if I mentioned it or not in my original post, but i was asking her if she had a bf, and she said she just got dumped. Then we transitioned into her calling me, and she said something about being "desperate." Maybe she didn't call me because she didn't want to appear desperate... Who knows... I don't think she meets many guys at the place she works. When I asked her for her number the first time she said she doesn't give her number out at work. That's another intriguing thing about the profession. Do these chicks meet guys, and then tell them they strip? I wonder if that had anything to do with her getting dumped?

Please excuse my grammar in advance. It's not nearly as polished as the strippers. Let me go into a little more detail about the number exchange. You see the first time I had asked her for her number she said no. The second time I was telling her she could work at a better place. I agreed to take her to a more distinguished place, and she was like "how about Monday, Thur..." I shot her down every time because I don't generally go out during the week. She has never been, so I think she just wanted someone to go up there with to check it out. I think she is a little self conscious, so she probably wanted to see if she was hot enough. She didn't have a pen on her to take down my number, so she went to the back to get one. At this time lights came on, and we left. Last Friday was the first time i went up there in over a month. I started asking about her saying she was going to take down my number last time I was there. I then tricked her into letting me call her number so she would get it. She knew she was giving me her number though, but kind of was unsure about it. I had to talk her into it a little, but she agreed. Probably because I was stressing that I wasn't going to call her. She said she was going to call me Sunday, but she didn't. I was actually a little hesitant about even texting her since she never called me on Sunday like she said she was going to. Not sure if I mentioned it or not in my original post, but i was asking her if she had a bf, and she said she just got dumped. Then we transitioned into her calling me, and she said something about being "desperate." Maybe she didn't call me because she didn't want to appear desperate... Who knows... I don't think she meets many guys at the place she works. When I asked her for her number the first time she said she doesn't give her number out at work. That's another intriguing thing about the profession. Do these chicks meet guys, and then tell them they strip? I wonder if that had anything to do with her getting dumped?
No offense, but none of us care about your witty banter or how you tricked her into giving you her number.Have you ####ed her yet? If not, get working, son.

Then we transitioned into her calling me, and she said something about being "desperate."
Are you sure she was talking about herself here GB?It sounds like you had to talk her into giving you her number, which is not good.
Like I said, she said she doesn't give out her number. I didn't sit there the whole night begging or anything, I was just like "you said you were going to call me" Then she ran into the pen problem again. So I was like, "let me just call your phone."

Last edited by a moderator:
My problem with this whole thing is that you are already trying to persue a relationship with her and it's obvious. You may not want to marry her but you do want a relationship. I mean, if you were going to try to hit it and let that be the end of it you would have already done that. No offense to strippers or strip clubs but there's a real good reason they are what they are. I'm just saying that if this gets complicated it's because it is complicated. Right now you are applying to be the baggage handler for a cute girl. I would be a the baggage handler for Angelina Jolie, but not for a cute girl. There are plenty of cute girls out there that aren't strippers. There is a chance that you take her home and she goes from cute girl to Jenna Jameson when the lights go out but it's not a very good chance. I'm just sayin...

QUEZILLA said:
I texted her yesterday,

http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showforum=12Hi please ear mark this forum and stick to posting in there, hthgfym.

My problem with this whole thing is that you are already trying to persue a relationship with her and it's obvious. You may not want to marry her but you do want a relationship. I mean, if you were going to try to hit it and let that be the end of it you would have already done that. No offense to strippers or strip clubs but there's a real good reason they are what they are. I'm just saying that if this gets complicated it's because it is complicated. Right now you are applying to be the baggage handler for a cute girl. I would be a the baggage handler for Angelina Jolie, but not for a cute girl. There are plenty of cute girls out there that aren't strippers. There is a chance that you take her home and she goes from cute girl to Jenna Jameson when the lights go out but it's not a very good chance. I'm just sayin...
I have bigger goals than that now. I am going to try and date her for a little while, and earn her trust. I am then going to try and turn her out, so she can start making me money. Likely a long shot, and most likely if I did take her to another club she would ditch me for a richer guy. Like someone mentioned. But, what the hell. I think I'm going to give it a shot.

QUEZILLA said:
I texted her yesterday,

Please excuse my grammar in advance. It's not nearly as polished as the strippers. Let me go into a little more detail about the number exchange. You see the first time I had asked her for her number she said no. The second time I was telling her she could work at a better place. I agreed to take her to a more distinguished place, and she was like "how about Monday, Thur..." I shot her down every time because I don't generally go out during the week. She has never been, so I think she just wanted someone to go up there with to check it out. I think she is a little self conscious, so she probably wanted to see if she was hot enough. She didn't have a pen on her to take down my number, so she went to the back to get one. At this time lights came on, and we left.

Last Friday was the first time i went up there in over a month. I started asking about her saying she was going to take down my number last time I was there. I then tricked her into letting me call her number so she would get it. She knew she was giving me her number though, but kind of was unsure about it. I had to talk her into it a little, but she agreed. Probably because I was stressing that I wasn't going to call her. She said she was going to call me Sunday, but she didn't. I was actually a little hesitant about even texting her since she never called me on Sunday like she said she was going to.

Not sure if I mentioned it or not in my original post, but i was asking her if she had a bf, and she said she just got dumped. Then we transitioned into her calling me, and she said something about being "desperate." Maybe she didn't call me because she didn't want to appear desperate... Who knows... I don't think she meets many guys at the place she works. When I asked her for her number the first time she said she doesn't give her number out at work. That's another intriguing thing about the profession. Do these chicks meet guys, and then tell them they strip? I wonder if that had anything to do with her getting dumped?
Worst.brag.thread.ever.

Then we transitioned into her calling me, and she said something about being "desperate."
Are you sure she was talking about herself here GB?It sounds like you had to talk her into giving you her number, which is not good.
Like I said, she said she doesn't give out her number. I didn't sit there the whole night begging or anything, I was just like "you said you were going to call me" Then she ran into the pen problem again. So I was like, "let me just call your phone."
Two weeks ago I met a girl and slept with her that same night. Right as things got hot and heavy, she moaned the "I never slept with a man I just met" line. My point is, just because she said it doesn't mean it's true.

Please excuse my grammar in advance. It's not nearly as polished as the strippers.
I think Smoo just had a heart attack and isn't sure why.
Let me go into a little more detail about the number exchange. You see the first time I had asked her for her number she said no. The second time I was telling her she could work at a better place. I agreed to take her to a more distinguished place, and she was like "how about Monday, Thur..." I shot her down every time because I don't generally go out during the week. She has never been, so I think she just wanted someone to go up there with to check it out. I think she is a little self conscious, so she probably wanted to see if she was hot enough. She didn't have a pen on her to take down my number, so she went to the back to get one. At this time lights came on, and we left.
Ok, so you asked her for her number twice and got shot down. Cool. It happens. If you take swings, you're going to miss sometimes.
Oof. I mean, you got the number and all, but did you really want to get it by what amounts to begging?
Have you invited her to thanksgiving with the fam yet?She's just a girl. A girl who, despite you putting the profession on a pedestal, is probably pretty ashamed of herself for what she's doing, has no respect for any of the guys that come in there, and probably wants nothing to do with the kind of guy that frequents the place she likely hates, because you remind her of what she's doing to herself. No stripper is a career stripper. They're all going to be dental assistants, flight assistants, or real estate agents (as of two years ago) - know why? Because, despite what they tell you, they hate it. They hate grinding on sweaty old fat guys who paw at them, having guys they're disgusted by "express themselves" in their pants, get hit on and asked for their number by horny perverts multiple times every hour, and do things that, in general, girls don't like to do. A good general rule with girls is to be different than a normal guy, because normal guys, well, aren't so good at this game. Every guy hits on her. You hit on her. You had to ask her four times for her number, and ended up tricking her into giving it to you, which she was hesitant to do. You seem to be pretty hot for this stripper - the only way you've got a chance with her, imo, is to leave her work completely out of the equation. The minute she thinks she's the "stripper girl" you're ####ed. And, after that text, she's probably pretty certain that you just think of her as the stripper who's number you got that you can show off to your friend from out of town. If you really like this little mynx, ask her to friggin' coffee, spend 20 minutes talking (not about her work, #######) and then tell her you have to get back to work. Then take her to dinner. Treat her like a normal girl, and only talk about her work when she brings it up.

Two weeks ago I met a girl and slept with her that same night. Right as things got hot and heavy, she moaned the "I never slept with a man I just met" line. My point is, just because she said it doesn't mean it's true.
See also: "Everyone says that, then two weeks later a homeless canadian is flicking ashes in their face"What chicks say and what they actually do/think are two different things entirely.

Please excuse my grammar in advance. It's not nearly as polished as the strippers.
I think Smoo just had a heart attack and isn't sure why.
Let me go into a little more detail about the number exchange. You see the first time I had asked her for her number she said no. The second time I was telling her she could work at a better place. I agreed to take her to a more distinguished place, and she was like "how about Monday, Thur..." I shot her down every time because I don't generally go out during the week. She has never been, so I think she just wanted someone to go up there with to check it out. I think she is a little self conscious, so she probably wanted to see if she was hot enough. She didn't have a pen on her to take down my number, so she went to the back to get one. At this time lights came on, and we left.
Ok, so you asked her for her number twice and got shot down. Cool. It happens. If you take swings, you're going to miss sometimes.
Oof. I mean, you got the number and all, but did you really want to get it by what amounts to begging?
Have you invited her to thanksgiving with the fam yet?She's just a girl. A girl who, despite you putting the profession on a pedestal, is probably pretty ashamed of herself for what she's doing, has no respect for any of the guys that come in there, and probably wants nothing to do with the kind of guy that frequents the place she likely hates, because you remind her of what she's doing to herself. No stripper is a career stripper. They're all going to be dental assistants, flight assistants, or real estate agents (as of two years ago) - know why? Because, despite what they tell you, they hate it. They hate grinding on sweaty old fat guys who paw at them, having guys they're disgusted by "express themselves" in their pants, get hit on and asked for their number by horny perverts multiple times every hour, and do things that, in general, girls don't like to do. A good general rule with girls is to be different than a normal guy, because normal guys, well, aren't so good at this game. Every guy hits on her. You hit on her. You had to ask her four times for her number, and ended up tricking her into giving it to you, which she was hesitant to do. You seem to be pretty hot for this stripper - the only way you've got a chance with her, imo, is to leave her work completely out of the equation. The minute she thinks she's the "stripper girl" you're ####ed. And, after that text, she's probably pretty certain that you just think of her as the stripper who's number you got that you can show off to your friend from out of town. If you really like this little mynx, ask her to friggin' coffee, spend 20 minutes talking (not about her work, #######) and then tell her you have to get back to work. Then take her to dinner. Treat her like a normal girl, and only talk about her work when she brings it up.
I knew you could do better than
Worst.brag.thread.ever.

Let me get this straight...

You found a non-crazy, non-drug using, normal every day woman who just happened to take off her clothes for money and despite being incredibly hot and more than capable of dating rich guys, prefered the company of young, college men who had no money and no job?

Is your last name "Holmes" or "North" by chance?
Years later, it is still the story that my friends all tell with the "You are never going to believe what I am about to tell you" awe. We were at the Copper Tank for $1 beers on a Wed and I was hammered. I saw this girl playing pool with a bunch of meatheads and my buddies all said, "that's the stripper from last spring" when we'd had one to the frat house. So, I walk right in to the crowd of dudes talking to her and say, "You can't really like these kinds of guys, can you?" (Turns out they were 4 guys who played for the local pro hockey team (minor-league)). 20 minutes later we were at her apartment. Was with her for about 11 months. She liked that I was confident and low-maintanance. ALl I wanted to do with her was have fun, not have kids or get married or anything. That's all she wanted from me as well so it worked out well.
You're one in a million, Abe.

Let me get this straight...

You found a non-crazy, non-drug using, normal every day woman who just happened to take off her clothes for money and despite being incredibly hot and more than capable of dating rich guys, prefered the company of young, college men who had no money and no job?

Is your last name "Holmes" or "North" by chance?
Years later, it is still the story that my friends all tell with the "You are never going to believe what I am about to tell you" awe. We were at the Copper Tank for $1 beers on a Wed and I was hammered. I saw this girl playing pool with a bunch of meatheads and my buddies all said, "that's the stripper from last spring" when we'd had one to the frat house. So, I walk right in to the crowd of dudes talking to her and say, "You can't really like these kinds of guys, can you?" (Turns out they were 4 guys who played for the local pro hockey team (minor-league)). 20 minutes later we were at her apartment. Was with her for about 11 months. She liked that I was confident and low-maintanance. ALl I wanted to do with her was have fun, not have kids or get married or anything. That's all she wanted from me as well so it worked out well.
You're one in a million, Abe.
:lmao: Great posting by Big Dumb Ape above, too. Not the one about the ashes--the other one.

We are a break from the usual typical patrons.
Please tell me you don't believe thisStripper: Wow, everyone in here is such a loser, but you guys seem really cool!!

Q- :wub:

Stripper: :yes:

Q- :topcat:
:lmao: This is what strippers do. They wait for the "nice guy" who they think they can get something out of - either outside of the club or spending more money when they come to the club. She probably has a few of these "nice guys" hanging around.

We are a break from the usual typical patrons.
Please tell me you don't believe thisStripper: Wow, everyone in here is such a loser, but you guys seem really cool!!

Q- :wub:

Stripper: :yes:

Q- :topcat:
:lmao: This is what strippers do. They wait for the "nice guy" who they think they can get something out of - either outside of the club or spending more money when they come to the club. She probably has a few of these "nice guys" hanging around.
"She's got boys on board and boys on deck"

QUEZILLA said:
I texted her yesterday,

What, do they have like killer nachos?

I have bigger goals than that now. I am going to try and date her for a little while, and earn her trust. I am then going to try and turn her out, so she can start making me money. Likely a long shot, and most likely if I did take her to another club she would ditch me for a richer guy. Like someone mentioned. But, what the hell. I think I'm going to give it a shot.
Jesus, you sound just like an ex-friend of mine. He ended up in jail for domestic abuse and the chick screwed up his life so badly he ended up dropping out of college.

Users who are viewing this thread