What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

It was a tremendous raid. (2 Viewers)

Here's the point: If they are all the same, why is everyone only picking on Trump?

because liberal leaning people have been told to hate Trump and they do - its been told to them for 5 years ... eventually that daily bombardment sticks

not that Trump isn't deserving of some hate ... he is .............. to the point even Trump voters are saying please, go away

When I’m feeling grim I watch that video of McCain correcting his own supporter when she baselessly claimed Obama was some Muslim heathen.

The extended version of that clip is pretty depressing to watch if you're a non-MAGA Republican. McCain was repeatedly booed for failing to validate and stoke the crowd's fears. It was basically the blueprint for a Trump rally.

Also, the lady didn't call Obama a "Muslim" — she called him an "Arab." Which gives you an idea of the ignorance level that McCain was dealing with that night. I used to think that McCain mishandled his response when he said that Obama was "a decent family man," because it somewhat implied that Arabs were not decent family men. But after watching the full clip, it becomes obvious that the crowd has no interest in learning the differences between "African-American," "Arab," and "Muslim," nor would they have been receptive to the idea that Arabs can be decent family men, and that McCain was doing the best he could to keep the crowd from completely turning on him.

But didn’t that Obama guy say a guy who’d been shot by cops could have been his son? That certainly stirred up a ton of outrage in some circles.
Also, he daughter was photographed smoking pot at a concert. Clearly he was a bad parent.
Don't forget the tan suit and Dijon mustard on hotdogs. Both sides have their issues.
And he looked like dork with his bike helmet. Putin is such a strong leader, we need someone like him!

Here's the point: If they are all the same, why is everyone only picking on Trump?

because liberal leaning people have been told to hate Trump and they do - its been told to them for 5 years ... eventually that daily bombardment sticks

not that Trump isn't deserving of some hate ... he is .............. to the point even Trump voters are saying please, go away
To be fair, conservative leaning people have been told to hate ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING NOT CONSERVATIVE and they do - its been told to them for 30+ years....

To be fair, conservative leaning people have been told to hate ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING NOT CONSERVATIVE and they do - its been told to them for 30+ years....

that's not totally untrue however look at the behaviors ...

when Hillary lost, liberals poured into the street protesting ... conservatives didn't do that when Trump lost
every day for 4 years liberal media hounded Trump on personal attacks - we didn't do that with Obama/Biden nearly as much (some, but not daily)
Antifa/BLM riots when something sparks - I don't see conservative groups doing that nearly as often

so while there might be equal levels of unaccepting with the other parties core principals on both sides, I think how the sides react/behave is vastly different

You don't think liberal leaning people aren't capable of figuring out Trump is a scam on their own? Come on man.

What I can't figure out is why conservatives can't see it.

We ever get to the bottom of who it was Clinton raped?

https://www.govtrack.us/misconduct (you can key word search sexual misconduct)

yeah -Trump was the only one .... :wall:
You stated, as a fact, that he raped someone. I was just asking what that was based on. Now I see you don't know the difference between allegations and confirmed cases. If YOU are going to say Clinton raped someone and use this sort of "evidence" to support that, then you're going to have to say Biden and Trump raped someone too. You'd still be wrong on all three counts, but at least you'd be consistent for a change.
That's the point - SC can say that Trump raped someone too, and therefore they are all the same. He is consistent on this.

Deep State wants to continue their pedophile ring and can't do that with Trump in the way....everyone knows this GB.
That's why I was really hoping we could get SC to admit the raid wasn't a giant conspiracy, but apparently that's a bridge too far.

I mean, how can this country move forward if a significant portion of us STILL believe the FBI taking classified/TS documents, illegally stored at a hotel, is evidence of a conspiracy?

L: the documents in question were not supposed to be there.
R: agreed.
L: some of the documents were labeled "Classified" or "Top Secret".
L: So the FBI was justified in getting them back and this wasn't a conspiracy to " get Trump" for political reasons.
R: hold on now, whatabout Clinton?
Also R: "Lock her up!"

L: So the FBI was justified in getting them back and this wasn't a conspiracy to " get Trump" for political reasons.
Yeah consistency isn’t a thing to them, nor is objectivity.

when Hillary lost, liberals poured into the street protesting ... conservatives didn't do that when Trump lost
every day for 4 years liberal media hounded Trump on personal attacks - we didn't do that with Obama/Biden nearly as much (some, but not daily)
Antifa/BLM riots when something sparks - I don't see conservative groups doing that nearly as often

so while there might be equal levels of unaccepting with the other parties core principals on both sides, I think how the sides react/behave is vastly different
This is the most tone deaf post I've ever read. Liberals poured into the streets... I guess Conservatives poured into the Capitol?

Except, of course, a number of conservatives in here (and let's face it, there's relatively few) have said that both deserve to be prosecuted. Awful behavior from both.

A normal person would have been strung up for either of these.

Did you type that with a straight face? Gotta be schtick. Gotta be.

More than 1 million people gathered in Washington and in cities around the country and the world Saturday to mount a roaring rejoinder to the inauguration of President Trump

More than 2,000 rioters entered the building (several thousand protested)

several thousand vs million ............. crazy huh ?

at any rate, Trump kept documents, classified, he knew better to do it and he did it - he got caught ... he can pay the price and please go away

Wait, what?

Were you in a hole on January 6th?

Wait, what?

As I said upthread, we need to retire the concept that SC is posting in earnest. He's taking us for a ride IMO

Wait, what?

As I said upthread, we need to retire the concept that SC is posting in earnest. He's taking us for a ride IMO
I so wish that were true Hulk. Unfortunately all one needs to do is look around and see that Trump still owns the GOP to know this country has plenty of SC’s.*

*to be clear I’m speaking only politically. As I’ve said before I’m sure he’s a good dude irl.

I'm not saying SC isn't a good dude, I'm sure he is. I'm thinking he's getting a lot of laughs at stringing us asking endlessly though. I have a sick sense of humor too, so I'm definitely not saying he's a bad guy or anything.

Did you type that with a straight face? Gotta be schtick. Gotta be.

More than 1 million people gathered in Washington and in cities around the country and the world Saturday to mount a roaring rejoinder to the inauguration of President Trump

More than 2,000 rioters entered the building (several thousand protested)

several thousand vs million ............. crazy huh ?

at any rate, Trump kept documents, classified, he knew better to do it and he did it - he got caught ... he can pay the price and please go away
1M peacefully protesting as is our right as Americans. Hundreds breaking into the capital shouting to kill the VP and congressmen while trying to prevent the peaceful transition of power all based on the lies of the most corrupt person ever elected to the presidency.

These two things are like exactly the same.

I'm not saying SC isn't a good dude, I'm sure he is. I'm thinking he's getting a lot of laughs at stringing us asking endlessly though. I have a sick sense of humor too, so I'm definitely not saying he's a bad guy or anything.

well you are wrong - just because someone disagree with you doesn't mean they're stringing you along. have I ever accused you of such a thing?

please

1M peacefully protesting as is our right as Americans. Hundreds breaking into the capital shouting to kill the VP and congressmen while trying to prevent the peaceful transition of power all based on the lies of the most corrupt person ever elected to the presidency.

I never said exactly the same - my point was there were about 995,000 more people rejecting the outcome of an election - we could talk more about the violence of the left when they don't get their way and go down that rabbit hole more but that's off topic

I'll say it again to be clear - Trump had documents he shouldn't have, classified and top secret ones and he needs to pay whatever price comes with that and go away and leave any prospects of running in 2024 and just leave. Done. I'd love also for the press to stop reporting on Trump - ignore him, forget about it and move on. Have we not seen enough of it in 5 years ?

well you are wrong - just because someone disagree with you doesn't mean they're stringing you along. have I ever accused you of such a thing?

please
Did you read what you wrote about how liberals overreacted to the 2016 election results while saying Trumpists didn't overreact in 2020?

No serious person holds that as true.

I mean, how can this country move forward if a significant portion of us STILL believe the FBI taking classified/TS documents, illegally stored at a hotel, is evidence of a conspiracy?
We can't. That's why cutting the cord on that band of misfit toys is the only thing that matters. Banish them off to their conspiracy filled utopia and vote against anyone that embodies them. This is why I don't understand why y'all keep engaging that account.

We can't. That's why cutting the cord on that band of misfit toys is the only thing that matters. Banish them off to their conspiracy filled utopia and vote against anyone that embodies them. This is why I don't understand why y'all keep engaging that account.

understand if you're going to name call because someone disagrees and call for banishing because of different views .... they're going to do the SAME THING TO YOU based on the same reasons

and you don't understand that ?

I never said exactly the same - my point was there were about 995,000 more people rejecting the outcome of an election - we could talk more about the violence of the left when they don't get their way and go down that rabbit hole more but that's off topic

I'll say it again to be clear - Trump had documents he shouldn't have, classified and top secret ones and he needs to pay whatever price comes with that and go away and leave any prospects of running in 2024 and just leave. Done. I'd love also for the press to stop reporting on Trump - ignore him, forget about it and move on. Have we not seen enough of it in 5 years ?
Look how long it took to convince a reasonable guy like you that Trump improperly had Classified documents, needs to pay the price and go away. If the media had stopped reporting about him 6 months ago, you'd have never reached that level of acceptance. Now think about the millions of MAGA supporters out there that STILL refuse to acknowledge that or anything else bad about him and still need to be convinced. So, no, we have not seen enough of it.

Look how long it took to convince a reasonable guy like you that Trump improperly had Classified documents, needs to pay the price and go away. If the media had stopped reporting about him 6 months ago, you'd have never reached that level of acceptance. Now think about the millions of MAGA supporters out there that STILL refuse to acknowledge that or anything else bad about him and still need to be convinced. So, no, we have not seen enough of it.

there is a reason I am not easily convinced on things elated to our FBI, DOJ, police and Govt in general

the more ya'll want Trump in the news, the more he'll stay around and the very loyal followers of him will want him in 2024 .... just sayin

there is a reason I am not easily convinced on things elated to our FBI, DOJ, police and Govt in general

the more ya'll want Trump in the news, the more he'll stay around and the very loyal followers of him will want him in 2024 .... just sayin
Trump is going to show up on Fox News as much as he wants as long as he wants. Carlson, Hannity, et al. are going to keep doing what they do and their viewers will continue to be the vast majority of those "very loyal followers" no matter what the rest of the media does. All we can do is hope that some portion of his cult eventually recognizes the same thing you now see and that that portion is significant enough to restore sanity to the GOP.

All we can do is hope that some portion of his cult eventually recognizes the same thing you now see and that that portion is significant enough to restore sanity to the GOP.
FYI - @Stealthycat has already stated he would vote for Trump again against a democrat. I'm sure anyone running in a GOP primary that could restore sanity to the GOP would be dismissed as a RINO. So, I don't think any such recognition matters.

FYI - @Stealthycat has already stated he would vote for Trump again against a democrat. I'm sure anyone running in a GOP primary that could restore sanity to the GOP would be dismissed as a RINO. So, I don't think any such recognition matters.

and all the local Democrats here would vote for any Dem candidate, even Biden, over a Republican in 2024

some things are what they are

No...they were not witch hunts

has the GOP ever conducted a witch hunt - pulling anything they can just to try and oust a political opponent ?

Now, please answer the following question, ignoring for a moment who we're talking about: What should the government do when it becomes aware that someone has possession of classified information he shouldn't have?

I'm not sure - I don't know all the details of how the information was gathered, how solid they thought it was or anything like that

again, I go back to Bill ... the GOP were absolutely trying anything they could and they found a little something with Monica and they hammered and searched and finally found ..... it was a hunt, and they finally got Bill to lie under oath and even then, they couldn't oust him

it was like that every week with Trump - Russia, tax filing, Stormy, Russia again, taxes again, Trump foundation, Trump U, taxes, Russia, then Ukraine over and over and on and on .... Demorats go low low low when they don't get their way

and all the local Democrats here would vote for any Dem candidate, even Biden, over a Republican in 2024

some things are what they are
This is not true unless the Republican is one who thinks the election was rigged and who are ok with the riots on the capital and ok with Trump trying to steal the election. If a Republican does not support any of the above then some Democrats, including me, would consider them.

has the GOP ever conducted a witch hunt - pulling anything they can just to try and oust a political opponent ?

Now, please answer the following question, ignoring for a moment who we're talking about: What should the government do when it becomes aware that someone has possession of classified information he shouldn't have?

I'm not sure - I don't know all the details of how the information was gathered, how solid they thought it was or anything like that

again, I go back to Bill ... the GOP were absolutely trying anything they could and they found a little something with Monica and they hammered and searched and finally found ..... it was a hunt, and they finally got Bill to lie under oath and even then, they couldn't oust him

it was like that every week with Trump - Russia, tax filing, Stormy, Russia again, taxes again, Trump foundation, Trump U, taxes, Russia, then Ukraine over and over and on and on .... Demorats go low low low when they don't get their way
Nailed it Yen. Just like last week when I pointed out he was playing the “we don’t know what Trump had” card then almost immediately saying he knows Obama and others took doc they weren’t suppose to.

exactly - thank you for seeing and agreeing - when its a political hunt, its a political hunt ... GOP did it, DNC did it

exactly - thank you for seeing and agreeing - when its a political hunt, its a political hunt ... GOP did it, DNC did it
It's not a political hunt with Trump, his criminal actions are the reason and they speak for themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread