What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**NFC Divisional Round - Packers at Niners** (-10, 50.5) Kickoff Sat 8:15 (1 Viewer)

It’s weird, all that great talent around him and yet they couldn’t do anything last year when he went down in the playoffs

Yeah, you had Josh Johnson and then McCaffrey taking snaps out of the wildcat. It wasn't a pro offense. Doesn't mean Purdy is great.

He is so bad. I’m sorry if you talked about him as an mvp candidate you should get a lifetime ban or something.
You were saying
lol he’s terrible man. Great talent around him though.
It’s weird, all that great talent around him and yet they couldn’t do anything last year when he went down in the playoffs

They didn't have a QB.
Thank you lol

He is so bad. I’m sorry if you talked about him as an mvp candidate you should get a lifetime ban or something.
You were saying
lol he’s terrible man. Great talent around him though.

They didn't have a QB.
Thank you lol

But I don't think any team is going to win playing without a QB. IF they had activated Jimmy G...that game might have been different.

Really bad z4th quarter by the Packers. Still a great season and answered a lot of questions. But crappy way to finish when they had it in their hands

Everyone calling Purdy terrible. On love’s jock all night.

Well well well. If it isn’t the consequences of Love’s own actions.

Good game GB fans. Epic.
not really, let’s be honest gb packers dropped a pick 6, another int and missed a fg that would have had the game tied right now. none of those are on Love
That Love pick sure was.
desperation time, the nfc is gonna be fun for a few years

Everyone calling Purdy terrible. On love’s jock all night.

Well well well. If it isn’t the consequences of Love’s own actions.

Good game GB fans. Epic.
not really, let’s be honest gb packers dropped a pick 6, another int and missed a fg that would have had the game tied right now. none of those are on Love
That Love pick sure was.
Rough 4th Q but I have zero problem saying Id much rather have Love going forward. Nice game and 4h quarter by SF though.

Again, both these teams are good. Someone had to lose, its not surprising it was the less experienced team.

Great job by LaFleur and co. This season was an overwhelming success, and they are SOOOOOOOO young. They'll be back.

Green Bay should have won that game. They will look back on one they sort of spit the bit on.
Maybe.

Lot of bounces both ways in this one. Moody FG blocked, GB dropped pick(s), GB fumble recovery with 4 red jerseys around him. Niners stiffened up in the red zone and CMC got home twice. And credit where due, Purdy’s throw to Kittle was perfect.

Game of inches.

Users who are viewing this thread