What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2014 In Season Dynasty Trade Thread** (1 Viewer)

You guys want Michael despite the fact that every reputable source yesterday claimed the Hawks will spend a very early pick on a RB this draft?

wow
How would anyone possibly know that at this point? The Seahawks probably don't even know that.
Wait, but I read it on the internet. Doesn't that make it true?
who said it's true?

point is, if the most in tune folks are hinting at it, it should give you some reservation about crowning Michael as the heir to the throne

Matt Forte and Percy Harvin

for

LeSean McCoy and Kelvin Benjamin
No idea why anyone would even do this? Are there a couple of 2015 1sts missing from this deal?
No. Chicago fan with insane depth at receiver looking to take it all this year. Believes that Forte gives her the ability to do that. She's currently first in total points and record and loves Forte's playoff schedule, and has never won a fantasy league.

for

No idea why anyone would even do this? Are there a couple of 2015 1sts missing from this deal?
No. Chicago fan with insane depth at receiver looking to take it all this year. Believes that Forte gives her the ability to do that. She's currently first in total points and record and loves Forte's playoff schedule, and has never won a fantasy league.
You could have just said "It's a girl".

for

Is it Sweetness34?

for

She's really butch.

Only one of these is my trade

12 tm PPR starts 2-3 RB and 2-3 WR

Gates (trying to upgrade over Walker)

for

AHolmes + Nicks + 4th

12 tm PPR with RB/WR/TE flex

Fleener (trying to bridge VD bye week, didn't help, but won anyway)

for

2nd (doubt he makes playoffs even with the win)

12 tm PPR with RB/WR/TE flex same as above

Foster + SJax

for

RRandle + Sims + 2nd (playoffs) + 5th

12 tm 0.5 PPR short benches (makes 3rd and Smith worthless)

Russell Wilson + Sanu + 1st (mid/late)

for

Demaryius + Alex Smith + 3rd (mid/late)

Last edited by a moderator:
Only one of these is my trade

12 tm PPR starts 2-3 RB and 2-3 WR

Gates (trying to upgrade over Walker)

for

AHolmes + Nicks + 4th

12 tm PPR with RB/WR/TE flex

Fleener (trying to bridge VD bye week, didn't help, but won anyway)

for

2nd (doubt he makes playoffs even with the win)

12 tm PPR with RB/WR/TE flex same as above

Foster + SJax

for

RRandle + Sims + 2nd (playoffs) + 5th

12 tm 0.5 PPR short benches (makes 3rd and Smith worthless)

Russell Wilson + Sanu + 1st (mid/late)

for

Demaryius + Alex Smith + 3rd (mid/late)
Gates but close

2015 2 by a lot

Foster

Demaryius by a lot

Few different leagues here all 12 team PPR

Desean

For

Manziel and 2015 2

Julio and Juwan Thompson

For

McCoy and VJax

Joique Bell

For

2015 2

12-Team PPR (TE Premium), Return Yard Scoring Q RR WWW T F K D

Gave:

Tre Mason

Doug Baldwin

Pierre Thomas

Got:

My Own 2015 1st (almost top 6 lock, currently top 3) - Devy League, so no Gurley, Cooper, etc. but 2016 eligibles can be drafted.

Team in the sig (3 open roster spots after the trade until waiver day) didn't break right. This gives me 3 1sts (two top 6 picks) Other team is currently tied for the final playoff spot.

Interesting one

12 team FFPC dynasty

Randal Cobb

Ahmad Bradshaw

for

Adrian Peterson

Percy Harvin

Victor Cruz

2015 1st (playoff team)

Interesting one

12 team FFPC dynasty

Randal Cobb

Ahmad Bradshaw

for

Adrian Peterson

Percy Harvin

Victor Cruz

2015 1st (playoff team)
Cobb side especially in win now. I would think you could get more than injured, suspended and underperforming assets for guys that are performing much better than expected.

12-Team PPR (TE Premium), Return Yard Scoring Q RR WWW T F K D

Gave:

Tre Mason

Doug Baldwin

Pierre Thomas

Got:

My Own 2015 1st (almost top 6 lock, currently top 3) - Devy League, so no Gurley, Cooper, etc. but 2016 eligibles can be drafted.

Team in the sig (3 open roster spots after the trade until waiver day) didn't break right. This gives me 3 1sts (two top 6 picks) Other team is currently tied for the final playoff spot.
Great deal for you

Concept Coop said:
steelers1080 said:
Non-PPR

Draft picks are highly valued.

Team 1 Gave: Gronk

Team 2 Gave: Ladarius Green, Delanie Walker, Tre Mason, 2nd round pick
Awful. Gronk is worth more than double this.
Sad really. Even after a massive beast SMASHING people will undersell...unfortunately not in my leagues

14 team dynasty. Traded Frank Gore at the draft for pick 2.6 which has become Martavis Bryant. Solid rip-off. :hifive:

Plan on going back to that well near the end of the season and securing his 2015 1st round pick.

14 team dynasty. Traded Frank Gore at the draft for pick 2.6 which has become Martavis Bryant. Solid rip-off. :hifive:

Plan on going back to that well near the end of the season and securing his 2015 1st round pick.
So you just post your trades after they "seemingly" work out? No hi-five.

12 team non-ppr, 6pts all TD's; Start QB-RB.RB-WR.WR.WR-TE-Flex.

Not involved, both teams contenders.

Austin Davis and Riley Cooper

for

2015 2nd Round (mid-late)

Gave: M. Lynch, 2015 second

Received: D. Allen, 2016 first (Luck owner)
huh? 2015 2nd = 2016 1st

Allen for Lynch straight up? Give me Lynch even in a rebuild
Deconstructing this deal, for me it was Lynch for the 2016 first and Allen for the 2015 2nd. And yes I value Allen quite a bit as a Luck owner. And Lynch is wearing out his welcome fast in Seattle. I don't like his attitude. I don't like his stability. I don't like his usage this year. I recover my 2016 first rounder I traded away earlier this season, so it re-sets my draft board. Lynch in my eyes was toxic waste.

huh? 2015 2nd = 2016 1st

Deconstructing this deal, for me it was Lynch for the 2016 first and Allen for the 2015 2nd. And yes I value Allen quite a bit as a Luck owner. And Lynch is wearing out his welcome fast in Seattle. I don't like his attitude. I don't like his stability. I don't like his usage this year. I recover my 2016 first rounder I traded away earlier this season, so it re-sets my draft board. Lynch in my eyes was toxic waste.
I saw it this way as well. A 1st is still a 1st to me and I don't buy the devaluation argument.

Well agree to disagree on that then. Lynch will be worth less one year from now so I believe time has to be considered in value

Maybe I am just impatient

PPR 10 team dynasty. Team needs a spark 3-5 but have a contender

I gave Isaiah Crowell, Tavon Austin

I Received Arian Foster.

I was giddy as soon as I seen the trade up on my screen. I couldn't hit ACCEPT fast enough. I know Foster is 28 with relatively low miles but he is a top 3 back and could be so for 2 or so more years after this season so I think them two turds are enough to sacrifice to make my team a contender for the next 2-3 years... What do you guys think or am I way off on this.... Here is my roster now

http://football14.myfantasyleague.com/2014/options?L=41930&O=07&F=0001

start 1 qb 2rb4wr1te or 1qb 2rb3wr2te or 1qb 3 rb 3wr 1te

Thought Id plop this in here, it's a trade i took part in (and initiated) over a week ago.

1PPR dynasty. 12 team. I took over a team, so Im rebuilding to MY liking

Gave: Dez Bryant

Got: Brandin Cooks, Isaiah Crowell, 2015 1st rounder (will prob be a top 5 pick)

I Received Arian Foster.

I was giddy as soon as I seen the trade up on my screen. I couldn't hit ACCEPT fast enough. I know Foster is 28 with relatively low miles but he is a top 3 back and could be so for 2 or so more years after this season so I think them two turds are enough to sacrifice to make my team a contender for the next 2-3 years... What do you guys think or am I way off on this.... Here is my roster now

Steal for Foster imo.

He is a pretty solid 2 year add I think

Thought Id plop this in here, it's a trade i took part in (and initiated) over a week ago.

Got: Brandin Cooks, Isaiah Crowell, 2015 1st rounder (will prob be a top 5 pick)
Dez for me but I can see if you are really high on the guys you got making that move

Well agree to disagree on that then. Lynch will be worth less one year from now so I believe time has to be considered in value
Time is a part of value, but the issue is the difference between a 2015 1st and 2016 1st and what you are missing out by waiting a year. I happen to think it doesn't matter that much. Instead of devaluing a pick an entire round I look at a 2015 1st like a 2016 1st and 2nd.

I Received Arian Foster.

Steal for Foster imo.

He is a pretty solid 2 year add I think

Dez for me but I can see if you are really high on the guys you got making that move
Yes I love Dez but Cooks and a top 5 pick is tempting...... If it was top 2 I would do that for sure.

Trade I initiated... Surprised it was accepted

Non-ppr... 10 yds per pt rushing/receiving

Qb RB RB WR WR WR TE k Def

I already have Julius so Donnell was a luxury I was happy to move

I gave...

Brandon Oliver, Allen Hurns, Larry Donnell

I got... Christine Michael, Kyle Rudolph

cstu said:
Raiderfan32904 said:
maxhyde said:
Raiderfan32904 said:

huh? 2015 2nd = 2016 1st

I saw it this way as well. A 1st is still a 1st to me and I don't buy the devaluation argument.
What if that 2015 2nd is 2.01 (the team is 1-7 and 8 victory points behind the next worst team) and the 2016 1st belongs to a team currently tied for 2nd and needed a 2nd RB. and has J.Thomas at TE.

So it's Lynch and say 2015 2.01

for

D.Allen and say 2016 1.10

cstu said:
Raiderfan32904 said:
maxhyde said:
Raiderfan32904 said:

huh? 2015 2nd = 2016 1stAllen for Lynch straight up? Give me Lynch even in a rebuild
What if that 2015 2nd is 2.01 (the team is 1-7 and 8 victory points behind the next worst team) and the 2016 1st belongs to a team currently tied for 2nd and needed a 2nd RB. and has J.Thomas at TE.So it's Lynch and say 2015 2.01

for

That's a pretty specific situation you describe there, but in that case the Lynch side looks favorable. It's all a case of personal value. In my particular case, I was shopping Lynch and was going to move him one way or the other. I did not value Lynch. My team is rebuilding and I needed to get younger and align my roster around Luck. If i "Luck" into the playoffs, i have almost no shot, so I'm building for next year.

cstu said:
Raiderfan32904 said:
maxhyde said:
Raiderfan32904 said:

huh? 2015 2nd = 2016 1stAllen for Lynch straight up? Give me Lynch even in a rebuild
What if that 2015 2nd is 2.01 (the team is 1-7 and 8 victory points behind the next worst team) and the 2016 1st belongs to a team currently tied for 2nd and needed a 2nd RB. and has J.Thomas at TE.So it's Lynch and say 2015 2.01

for

That's a pretty specific situation you describe there, but in that case the Lynch side looks favorable. It's all a case of personal value. In my particular case, I was shopping Lynch and was going to move him one way or the other. I did not value Lynch. My team is rebuilding and I needed to get younger and align my roster around Luck. If i "Luck" into the playoffs, i have almost no shot, so I'm building for next year.
I brought up specifics because that was the exact trade that I just di for Lynch, and the owner getting Allen has Luck @ QB. I actually thought that you may have been my trade partner, this went down in Phenoms Delta 34, crazy coincidence.

Just pulled a doozy of a trade.

32 team, IDP league with basically PPR scoring.

Team A:

Green, A.J. CIN WR

Quinn, Robert STL DE

Team B:

Robinson, Denard JAC RB

Street, Devin DAL WR

Year 2015 Round 1 Draft Pick from Raiders, 3-5 record

Year 2015 Round 1 Draft Pick from Bills, 2-6 record

Year 2015 Round 1 Draft Pick from Chargers, 4-4 record

Team A is 0-8. Essentially it's going to net Green/Quinn for 3 picks in the top 15, 2 likely in the top 5 range and some flyers.

Team A:

Green, A.J. CIN WR

Quinn, Robert STL DE

Team B:

Robinson, Denard JAC RB

Street, Devin DAL WR

Team A is 0-8. Essentially it's going to net Green/Quinn for 3 picks in the top 15, 2 likely in the top 5 range and some flyers.
32 teams makes this difficult IMO. Is each player only available once?

Not so sure I'd bet on a 3-5 team having a top 5 pick or 4-4 being top 15, but you know your league and those rosters.

Best case those picks look like maybe (assuming his own pick is Mariota) Cooper, Winston, and a top LB? Along with Denard the group should help him rebuild. Tight but I think I'd take those guys in a rebuild even though Green isn't old.

Team A:

Green, A.J. CIN WR

Quinn, Robert STL DE

Team B:

Robinson, Denard JAC RB

Street, Devin DAL WR

Not so sure I'd bet on a 3-5 team having a top 5 pick or 4-4 being top 15, but you know your league and those rosters.

Best case those picks look like maybe (assuming his own pick is Mariota) Cooper, Winston, and a top LB? Along with Denard the group should help him rebuild. Tight but I think I'd take those guys in a rebuild even though Green isn't old.
The trade will perhaps make Raiders good enough this season that their pick isn't top half. It's hard to say. I'm pretty confident the others will be top 10. The 4-4 team has some issues. So they are likely looking at a big drop. The 2-6 team just isn't that good. Team A has a good young QB so won't be going QB. Target is likely Gurley/Gordon/Cooper.

Team A:

Green, A.J. CIN WR

Quinn, Robert STL DE

Team B:

Robinson, Denard JAC RB

Street, Devin DAL WR

Would make a huge difference to me if there is one copy or one in each conference.

Hard to say on draft picks unless it goes by record...ours usually are determined by potential points.

I like the team getting AJG/Quinn but that is a great haul for those players to rebuild quickly.

PPR. 10 team dynasty. Today.

Team A gave: Martavis Bryant

Team B gave: 2015 rookie slotted draft pick #15-#24
What does this mean?
It means it's not defined by the round, It's defined by set numbers. Instead of round three which could be a pick from #21-#30, it is defined by a set of 10 numbers in a different spot, and will be in there, depending on how the team finishes. It can give a higher floor to a picks value, or lower it's ceiling to satisfy both trading partners.

PPR. 10 team dynasty. Today.

Team A gave: Martavis Bryant

Team B gave: 2015 rookie slotted draft pick #15-#24
What does this mean?
It means it's not defined by the round, It's defined by set numbers. Instead of round three which could be a pick from #21-#30, it is defined by a set of 10 numbers in a different spot, and will be in there, depending on how the team finishes. It can give a higher floor to a picks value, or lower it's ceiling to satisfy both trading partners.
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Users who are viewing this thread