What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Donald J. Trump Impeachment (Whistleblower) Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Meet the Florida Duo Helping Giuliani Investigate for Trump in Ukraine

- From July

- Global Energy Producers is trying to sell American LNG in Ukraine or at least that’s their plan.

>>At the center of Giuliani’s back-channel diplomacy are the two businessmen, Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, who Giuliani has publicly identified as his clients.<<

- Burisma is a competitor.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have mentioned this before, but I have family in WNY, and the one week a year I spend there I hear the N word 100 times vs the 0 times I hear it the other 51 weeks of the year. If I could get away with it, I would never go there. I am white, so they are not calling me the N word, they just think they are in appropriate company to use it. I assume this is not unique to WNY, but essentially every deep red area on an election map.
Rural Louisiana here.  It is not unique to WNY. 

Rick Perry meet the bus...too ####### funny.  Newsflash Republicans, he’ll throw every last one of you under it to save himself.  Get out in front of it!

Thanks....then I have no idea what @Don't Noonan 's point was.  We are indeed at "Trying to get foreign governments involved in our electoral process via failed quid pro quo is not grounds for impeachment" and the group setting that bar also set the "you should definitely be impeached for lying under oath about a blow job"....as I said before....can't make this #### up.
I wasn't talking about an investigation into Biden.  I was talking about the investigation into Crowdstrike.

You have to admit, even if you don’t like the man it’s refreshing to have someone in the White House stand up and say the buck stops at Rick Perry.  

Seriously, though, who had that in the blame pool? You know someone who bought a square walked out of the reveal like he’d gotten 2-2 on the Super Bowl grid.

Q must be crapping his pants, there are only so many “high level” people left in the administration who have been there all along. Someone will figure out who he is....

I wasn't talking about an investigation into Biden.  I was talking about the investigation into Crowdstrike.
Leaving aside the silliness and absurdity of CrowdStrike for just a second, is this to suggest the coordinated effort to manipulate foreign states to dig up dirt on Biden for political gain—and then cover up those efforts—is not ok?  

Leaving aside the silliness and absurdity of CrowdStrike for just a second, is this to suggest the coordinated effort to manipulate foreign states to dig up dirt on Biden for political gain—and then cover up those efforts—is not ok?  
His MO is to mislead and deflect. You won't find a straight answer.

This thought strikes me often. What's the endgame? That  out our greatness to Russia, China and Saudi Arabia then asking them to investigate the "traitors...probably registered Democrats" back home who still think that's a crime has become a mainstream political philosophy worthy of debate is heartbreakingly sad. One can only hope that adding "OVVned the LiBS" to the Pledge of Allegiance will make our children's future that much brighter 

Last weekend, I made several long posts trying to prove that, here and in the country at large, we are struggling to grapple with this peculiar breed of EverTrumpian who, having no interest in truth or integrity, posts simply to generate a reaction and pollute the waters with misinformation and distraction. The harm done to our nation is either intentional or, at the very least, irrelevant. Being immune to appeals to truth and patriotism, they delight in mocking folks who take such things seriously. The mods have a particularly tough time, as, unlike over-the-top insults and bad words, it's much harder to build a case against bad faith. And then they have to discipline those who, out of frustration, cross the line in lashing out at the bad-faithers because, well, those are the rules. It's the ultimate triple-lindy for the EverTrumper: banishment of the adversary, bonus points from their brood, and the structure, created to support good faith and meritorious arguments, has been turned on the very people fighting to save it and thus becomes further ricketier. Over time, the tone goes further and further downhill as good discussion becomes harder to find and good posters leave rather than put up with the exasperation. I argued that trying to treat this disease with the tools created to treat traditional line-stepping was ineffective and helped to normalize their behavior, but I have to admit I don't have an alternative that seems particularly promising. Until then we just have to fight them with the truth and show the few left in power trying to treat the infection that they aren't alone.

When I saw @jon_mx blending this tactic in with his usual martyr-shtick, it raised an eyebrow as, rightly or wrongly, I'd assumed he'd managed to retain a whisp of appreciation for right and wrong. When I asked him about it he proclaimed his innocence and returned to the tired lecture on his own devotion to facts and logic, our lack of the same, and the further deterioration of "this place" into a cess-pool. I was still skeptical, but it sounded like the jon I used to know.

I haven't been here much this week, but it seems that while the noose has continued to tighten,  the claims of "not a crime!" have only gotten louder as they are stretched to apply to evermore blatant and egregious abuses. The argument that systematic abuse of the powers granted to the Executive branch was so preposterous and beyond the powers of imagination of our forefathers that laws against such a grievous threat to our nation had never been codified seemed preposterous to me, but I'm no lawyer so I accepted that assessment on faith. Well, that was dumb.

I knew at some point the law and precedent had been bandied about, so I endeavored to find that part of the thread to ensure I'd understood it correctly. Well, who should appear but our old friend "Facts and Logic" Jon to set me straight! Praise the Lord, as without him around to drain the cesspool we'd all drown in liberal tears.

Wait a second...see the "Hass, 216 U.S. at 479-480." right at the top? Now, I'm no lawyer,  but I'm pretty sure that's a citation and citations go at the end of things. And that "." looks suspiciously like a period. Hmmm.

Now, had the law began and ended with the part he quoted, perhaps his argument would hold water. But when "facts and logic" turn into lies of omission, I'd posit that the truth probably isn't on your side. If you include the lines immediately before and after jon's "cherry-picked" quote from  the Department of Justice's definition of Conspiracy to Defraud the United States you're left with a decidedly different opinion of what is and isn't a crime (Robert Barr must not have gotten around to this part yet).

Now while I've had my share of warning points and bannings, I have to admit the rules keep this place from becoming a sewer like 99% of the other places on the internet that allow comments. I would argue that posts like @jon_mx 's here,  that purposefully distort the truth and intend to mislead, are infinitely worse than a bad word or two and directly attack what makes a message board healthy: good faith posting. If you can't trust that people believe what they're saying, what's the point of listening?

I don't know that I'd support banning him (at least not before he's had a chance to reply), but if anything deserves the hammer it's stuff like this. It attacks and degrades the very heart of what makes this place special and  is an insult to what @Joe 8ryant has done for us and is trying to keep alive. I know trying to keep this place ideologically balanced, but if you have to turn a blind eye to stuff like this I'd argue we'd be better off with none of them. The one's who's motives are clear I mean. There's only 5 or 6 and we all know who they are. All they bring to the table is garbage.

Back to the law, now that we know what it actually says, I'd say there's a veritable cornucopia of actions taken by Trump and the rest of the StupidWatergate Crew that this would apply to, including burying Whistleblower Reports from Intelligence Officers about the President's conduct, deep-sixing a Criminal Referral by the General Counsel of the CIA regrding the same, hiding the transcript of that conduct on a server reserved for the most sensitive National Security Secrets, recruiting non-government employees to subvert the State Department, then fired the Ambassador to Ukraine when Giuliani complained, meanwhile, a second whistle blower called foul on the Treasury Department for manipulating Trump's tax returns and refusing to turn them over as required by law, and Trump's complaints about second-hand information have a third whistle blower mulling coming forward with more detailed, firsthand report.

Let me remind you that Trump can de-classify anything he wants and there's nothing we can do about it. I'd forgotten that he extended that power to Barr several weeks ago. How much do you think the stuff on that top-secret server are worth? At least several dozen Trump Towers.

I could go on for pages with this stuff. There's alarm bells going off and red lights flashing everywhere. When is enough enough?

I can already hear the cries of "Fake News", so let me remind you that the Mueller Report confirmed every shred of the MSM's reporting on Trump and Russia (except for Mueller objected to BuzzFeed's reporting that Trump "ordered" Cohen to lie to Congress because Trump used coded language, you know, like a criminal). Of course, the Mueller Report also details dozens of times Trump lied about Russia and Russians and 10 ways in which he obstructed justice, yet this supposedly exonerates the President and embarrasses Democrats for bringing it up.

Trump got people to believe the real news was fake news so he could fill them with his "Real News" that was actually fake. It worked so well he's trying it again, and the people he duped are proud of it and happy to help (talk about embarrassing).

Trump got people to believe the United States was run by the "Deep State", so he got rid of (most of) the real government and installed his own Deep State. And people cheered. What a hero. I've never been so proud.

Yesterday, Trump quietly gave Poland Most Favored Immigration status. Why, you ask? Read this excellent Atlantic article from a year ago on what's been going on over there and you'll know why.  If you replaced Warsaw with Washington you'd swear it was written about America today.

Now we know the endgame our children will inherit.
34 people liked this posts?....🤣

If ever there was a case to be made for the mob-mentality that exists in this forum, this would be it.

The crime I am being burned at the stake for is accurately extracting from Justice Department resource manual a definition from a court case of what defraud means.  That was the relevant part which I choose to discuss.  The preceding part in the manual or the judge's further explanation was not what I wanted to hone in on for discussion.  I wanted to focus on a clear and concise legal definition of what defraud meant.  It was not cherry-picked or there was no evil motivation to somehow disrupt this forum with fake news.  I did not alter or change in anyway the definition.  I simply did not want to post the whole manual on the topic, which by the way is not 'law'.  

Suggesting to the site owner that he should consider banning the last remaining 5 or 6 posters who are outside this mob is Nazi-mentality.  Calling them garbage and accusing them of polluting the waters. We all supposedly 'know' who they are, but I somehow don't?  @rockaction? @Ramblin Wreck@supermike80@parasaurolophus?

Are those the pieces of trash you want Joe to get rid of?  Why not name them, because I really don't know?

The entire post is just to insulting to respond to.  So much projecting on nonsense.  So many insultive statements.  So much distortion and so much hyperbole.    The complete intolerance to any dissenting viewpoint which exists in this forum is disturbing.  

If ever there was a case to be made for the mob-mentality that exists in this forum, this would be it.

The crime I am being burned at the stake for is accurately extracting from Justice Department resource manual a definition from a court case of what defraud means.  That was the relevant part which I choose to discuss.  The preceding part in the manual or the judge's further explanation was not what I wanted to hone in on for discussion.  I wanted to focus on a clear and concise legal definition of what defraud meant.  It was not cherry-picked or there was no evil motivation to somehow disrupt this forum with fake news.  I did not alter or change in anyway the definition.  I simply did not want to post the whole manual on the topic, which by the way is not 'law'.  

Suggesting to the site owner that he should consider banning the last remaining 5 or 6 posters who are outside this mob is Nazi-mentality.  Calling them garbage and accusing them of polluting the waters. We all supposedly 'know' who they are, but I somehow don't?  @rockaction? @Ramblin Wreck@supermike80@parasaurolophus?

Are those the pieces of trash you want Joe to get rid of?  Why not name them, because I really don't know?

The entire post is just to insulting to respond to.  So much projecting on nonsense.  So many insultive statements.  So much distortion and so much hyperbole.    The complete intolerance to any dissenting viewpoint which exists in this forum is disturbing.  
Hey, Jon_d'Arc, it's your tactics that get you 95% of your negative responses.  Complaining about distortion and hyperbole in the *very same response* you claim to be burned at the stake is just the tip of the iceberg.  

Narrator:  munga30 meant this post to be personal.  

Trump is still an embarrassment who should not be re-elected. 
For those who are giving jon a hard time, keep in mind that he acknowledged the above in this very thread. He agrees with you that Trump is an embarrassment who should not be re-elected. And for the folks who are pro-Trump and are so sure that Trump will be re-elected, it has to be a concern that Trump has lost the support of conservatives like jon.

Excellent defense: I wasn't cherry-picking. It's just that I only used the parts that supported what I wanted to say.   Be honest--are you part of Trump's legal team that chooses to take one sentence from pages and pages of texts to argue "see that proves the president wasn't intending any quid pro quo"?

For those who are giving jon a hard time, keep in mind that he acknowledged the above in this very thread. He agrees with you that Trump is an embarrassment who should not be re-elected. And for the folks who are pro-Trump and are so sure that Trump will be re-elected, it has to be a concern that Trump has lost the support of conservatives like jon.
You are taking jon at his word.

Just trying to find common ground. It seems that progressives and conservatives alike agree that Trump is an embarrassment who should not be re-elected. Perhaps we should have a poll. 

Excellent defense: I wasn't cherry-picking. It's just that I only used the parts that supported what I wanted to say.   Be honest--are you part of Trump's legal team that chooses to take one sentence from pages and pages of texts to argue "see that proves the president wasn't intending any quid pro quo"?
I pulled the definition.  You characterization sucks. 

I’m current reading this book about the Dreyfus Affair and their are some weird parallels. 
Tim I thought you might be interested in this snip from the article posted by Bananfish above.

The Dreyfus affair was triggered in 1894, when a traitor was discovered in the French army: Somebody had been passing information to Germany, which had defeated France a quarter century earlier and occupied Alsace-Lorraine. French military intelligence investigated and claimed that it had found the culprit. Captain Alfred Dreyfus was an Alsatian, spoke with a German accent, and was a Jew—and therefore, in the eyes of some, not a real Frenchman. As it would turn out, he was also innocent. But French army investigators created fake evidence and gave false testimony; as a result, Dreyfus was court-martialed, found guilty, and sent into solitary confinement on Devil’s Island, off the coast of French Guiana.

The ensuing controversy divided French society along now-familiar lines. Those who maintained Dreyfus’s guilt were the alt-right—or the Law and Justice Party, or the National Front—of their time. They pushed a conspiracy theory. They were backed up by screaming headlines in France’s right-wing yellow press, the 19th-century version of a far-right trolling operation. Their leaders lied to uphold the honor of the army; adherents clung to their belief in Dreyfus’s guilt—and their absolute loyalty to the nation—even when this fakery was revealed.

Dreyfus was not a spy. To prove the unprovable, the anti-Dreyfusards had to disparage evidence, law, and even rational thought. Science itself was suspect, both because it was modern and universal and because it came into conflict with the emotional cult of ancestry and place. “In every scientific work,” wrote one anti-Dreyfusard, there is something “precarious” and “contingent.”

The Dreyfusards, meanwhile, argued that some principles are higher than national honor, and that it mattered whether Dreyfus was guilty or not. Above all, they argued, the French state had an obligation to treat all citizens equally, whatever their religion. They too were patriots, but of a different sort. They conceived of the nation not as an ethnic clan but as the embodiment of a set of ideals: justice, honesty, the neutrality of the courts. This was a more cerebral vision, more abstract and harder to grasp, but not without an appeal of its own.

Those two visions of the nation split France right down the middle. Tempers flared. Quarrels broke out in the dining rooms of Paris. Family members stopped speaking to one another, sometimes for more than a generation. The divide continued to be felt in 20th-century politics, in the different ideologies of Vichy France and the resistance. It persists today, in the struggle between Marine Le Pen’s “France for the French” nationalism and Emmanuel Macron’s broader vision of a France that stands for a set of abstract values: justice, honesty, and the neutrality of courts, as well as globalization and integration.

From my point of view, the Dreyfus affair is most interesting because it was sparked by a single cause célèbre. Just one court case—one disputed trial—plunged an entire country into an angry debate, creating unresolvable divisions between people who had previously not known that they disagreed with one another. But this shows that vastly different understandings of what is meant by “France” were already there, waiting to be discovered. Two decades ago, different understandings of “Poland” must already have been present too, just waiting to be exacerbated by chance, circumstance, and personal ambition.

Perhaps this is unsurprising. All of these debates, whether in 1890s France or 1990s Poland, have at their core a series of important questions: Who gets to define a nation? And who, therefore, gets to rule a nation? For a long time, we have imagined that these questions were settled—but why should they ever be?

...Listening to her, I became convinced that there was never a moment when Schmidt’s views “changed.” She never turned against liberal democracy, because she never believed in it, or at least she never thought it was all that important. For her, the antidote to Communism is not democracy but an anti-Dreyfusard vision of national sovereignty. And if national sovereignty takes the form of a state whose elite is defined not according to its talent but according to its “patriotism”—meaning, in practice, its willingness to toe Orbán’s line—then she’s fine with that.

...History feels circular in other parts of Europe too. The divide that has shattered Poland is strikingly similar to the divide that split France in the wake of the Dreyfus affair. The language used by the European radical right—the demand for “revolution” against “elites,” the dreams of “cleansing” violence and an apocalyptic cultural clash—is eerily similar to the language once used by the European radical left. The presence of dissatisfied, discontented intellectuals—people who feel that the rules aren’t fair and that the wrong people have influence—isn’t even uniquely European. Moisés Naím, the Venezuelan writer, visited Warsaw a few months after the Law and Justice Party came to power. He asked me to describe the new Polish leaders: What were they like, as people? I gave him some adjectives—angry, vengeful, resentful. “They sound just like Chavistas,” he told me. ...

Well, if Jomar from Michigan says so it must be true.  Picked up NO supporters.   :lmao:
Let’s walk through how Trump can pick up votes in 2020:

1) People who voted for Clinton in 2016 vote for Trump in 2020. 

2) People who voted for Jill Stein in 2016 vote for Trump in 2020.

3) People who voted for Gary Johnson in 2016 vote for Trump in 2020.

4) People who didn’t vote in 2016 vote for Trump in 2020. 

I can’t imagine that a significant number of Clinton and Jill Stein supporters will be supporting and voting for Trump in 2020.  As for the Gary Johnson voters, if they are true libertarians, I can’t imagine them supporting Trump (tariffs, eminent domain, subsidies), and if they were protest votes against Trump (and Clinton) in 2016, I wouldn’t think they’d be more likely to support Trump now than they did then. So that leaves No. 4. I think that has to be where Trump picks up most of his votes. Energizes his base and drives people to the polls to vote for him who didn’t vote at all in 2016. I think his cult of personality among his base has grown since 2016, so this is his best avenue to pick up votes. 

But then you have these categories:

1) Republicans/conservatives who voted for Trump in 2016 who will not vote for him in 2020. 

2) Independents who voted for Trump in 2016 who will not vote for him in 2020.

3) Moderate Democrats who voted for Trump in 2016 (because they disliked Clinton, wanted a DC outsider, liked the idea of a businessman in office) who will not vote for him in 2020.

We’ll have to see what happens come election time, but there is a fair amount of anecdotal evidence that Trump has lost a material number of voters in each of the above categories. Can Trump attract enough new voters (no. 4 on the first list) to make up for the lost voters from the second list?

Your lack of full context was self-serving and deceptive, whether intended or not. You have to own these things before you receive respect.

Lets take Trump’s response to the first whistleblower, whose core allegations have been proven.

First, whistleblower lied.

Whistleblower is a spy.

Whistleblower is a Democrat.

Democrats wrote the whistleblower report.

Okay, I did it, but it’s perfectly normal.

Look, I’ll do it again!

Of course I didn’t do it.

Mike Pence did worse.

Rick Perry did it.

If you don’t own your behavior, you end up looking silly.
I did not say or agree with those.

This whole forum looks silly.  It is beyond ridiculous for criticizing it.  There is no additional context needed for the definition.  It was the definition the court used and one which the Justice Department called out in the manual.  If you wish to use the manual to expand about how it should be used that is fine.  But making what I did into some kind of horrendous act of deception is really pathetic. 

There is no additional context needed for the definition.  It was the definition the court used and one which the Justice Department called out in the manual.
Fwiw I provided this response to your original post. There is additional context. I don't/didn't really expect you to respond to it or even notice it (of course, I mean that in the polite sense, life and all that, Happy Football Sunday), the point is that it's hardly an open and shut issue and in fact it's quite the contrary from what you have there.

These authorities would support the view that candidate-related opposition research given to a campaign for the purpose of influencing an election could constitute a contribution to which the foreign-source ban could apply. A campaign can be assisted not only by the provision of funds, but also by the provision of derogatory information about an opponent. Political campaigns frequently conduct and pay for opposition research. A foreign entity that engaged in such research and provided resulting information to a campaign could exert a greater effect on an election, and a greater tendency to ingratiate the donor to the candidate, than a gift of money or tangible things of value. 
- The Special Prosecutor, who is part of the DOJ and followed its rules arguably to a fault.

I pulled the definition.  You characterization sucks. 
No, you pulled part of the definition. It's like saying that calling someone the "ultimate warrior" is wrong and then pulling the definition of "ultimate": "last; furthest or farthest; ending a process or series", then arguing "there's no proof this is the last warrior and it's silly to believe he is". Meanwhile, of course, you leave out the rest of the definition which is applicable: "highest; not subsidiary".

No, you pulled part of the definition. It's like saying that calling someone the "ultimate warrior" is wrong and then pulling the definition of "ultimate": "last; furthest or farthest; ending a process or series", then arguing "there's no proof this is the last warrior and it's silly to believe he is". Meanwhile, of course, you leave out the rest of the definition which is applicable: "highest; not subsidiary".
I pulled the entire definition, period.   

Fwiw I provided this response to your original post. There is additional context. I don't/didn't really expect you to respond to it or even notice it (of course, I mean that in the polite sense, life and all that, Happy Football Sunday), the point is that it's hardly an open and shut issue and in fact it's quite the contrary from what you have there.

- The Special Prosecutor, who is part of the DOJ and followed its rules arguably to a fault.
You post all good information about interpretations and conclusions on what Defraud means for the law according to the Justice Deparment and how the courts apply it.  But my starting point was just the core definition of what the meaning of the word was, which I quoted accurately.  That I did not quote the surrounding explainations, expansions, and conclusions is not some bannable offense which makes me a piece of garbage.  That people support this kind of rhetoric is truly sad.  

I can’t imagine that a significant number of Clinton and Jill Stein supporters will be supporting and voting for Trump in 2020.  As for the Gary Johnson voters, if they are true libertarians, I can’t imagine them supporting Trump (tariffs, eminent domain, subsidies), and if they were protest votes against Trump (and Clinton) in 2016, I wouldn’t think they’d be more likely to support Trump now than they did then. So that leaves No. 4. I think that has to be where Trump picks up most of his votes. Energizes his base and drives people to the polls to vote for him who didn’t vote at all in 2016. I think his cult of personality among his base has grown since 2016, so this is his best avenue to pick up votes. 

1) Republicans/conservatives who voted for Trump in 2016 who will not vote for him in 2020. 

3) Moderate Democrats who voted for Trump in 2016 (because they disliked Clinton, wanted a DC outsider, liked the idea of a businessman in office) who will not vote for him in 2020.

We’ll have to see what happens come election time, but there is a fair amount of anecdotal evidence that Trump has lost a material number of voters in each of the above categories. Can Trump attract enough new voters (no. 4 on the first list) to make up for the lost voters from the second list?
Or it can suppress the vote. Clearly other avenues of election interference are in the table. 

Or it can suppress the vote. Clearly other avenues of election interference are in the table. 
Unfortunately, you are on to something here. The "good" news is that President is a federal election but voting laws within states would help increase voter suppression tactics.

On the flip side, will Trump receive more or less his vote count from 2016? I don't think he gets near 62,984,828 votes... but that is just me. 62,984,828 x 35% = 22,044,689... he'll get at least 22 million guaranteed but if he gets anywhere near 60 million... well, our country is screwed big time.

You post all good information about interpretations and conclusions on what Defraud means for the law according to the Justice Deparment and how the courts apply it.  But my starting point was just the core definition of what the meaning of the word was, which I quoted accurately.  That I did not quote the surrounding explainations, expansions, and conclusions is not some bannable offense which makes me a piece of garbage.  That people support this kind of rhetoric is truly sad.  
I enjoy both you guys posting and we're all grown men I take it (with we know some excellent ladies here). I think his point was your excluding the piece from your quote about how pecuniary or property is not a necessary requirement even though it was right there in the quote you were pulling. I understand that because it's a lot to quote everything and you just want to highlight the piece you're emphasizing but it would probably help to point out that the rest of the quote 'does say xyz which is opposite' or something like that. Anyway, I think that's the sticking point just reading back to it. - I'll just add that BigBottom has it right further up.

2 more important categories where votes can be won or lost

4) people who did not vote in 2016 because they were too young 

5) people who voted for either candidate in 2016 but by november 2020 are dead

The first category seems to favor D and the second to disfavor R

And these are not categories with insignificant numbers

I enjoy both you guys posting and we're all grown men I take it (with we know some excellent ladies here). I think his point was your excluding the piece from your quote about how pecuniary or property is not a necessary requirement even though it was right there in the quote you were pulling. I understand that because it's a lot to quote everything and you just want to highlight the piece you're emphasizing but it would probably help to point out that the rest of the quote 'does say xyz which is opposite' or something like that. Anyway, I think that's the sticking point just reading back to it.
Suggesting that Joe consider banning me along with 5 or 6 others is ridiculous.   That no one here criticizes that is the unfortunate state of affairs.   It disturbs me that people here support calling people they disagree with garbage. 

Suggesting that Joe consider banning me along with 5 or 6 others is ridiculous.   That no one here criticizes that is the unfortunate state of affairs.   It disturbs me that people here support calling people they disagree with garbage. 
Ok I'd say revisit the original point with him, explain what you were getting at (including the reference to what you excluded) and shake hands and move on without making Dad come downstairs. - Heading out for the Saints game, have a good one one and all. 

Meh.  Ignore his childish rant.  I mean while he's spending half his weekend writing that rant he's not even capable of tagging the right Joe Bryant to draw him to this thread.  Joe's smart enough not to start banning people because that guy is throwing yet another temper tantrum

No one should be called or thought of as garbage. 

So this scandal has picked up steam faster than any before with Trump.  

With a new person (or may have been someone already involved but who is stepping forward officially as a whsitleblower) coming forward, next week is sure to be a busy news week.

i just look forward to the week where I don’t have to think about Trump or our president, and just can assume things are going fine.

Cover up?  If the full transcipt was revealed how can you say it was a cover up?

Users who are viewing this thread