What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Donald J. Trump Impeachment (Whistleblower) Thread*** (4 Viewers)

Again - Dems need to have one person testify that Trump told them to withhold aid or that he was going to withhold aid unless investigations were done.  

So far we have the exact opposite.  Trump said he wanted nothing from Ukraine.   :lol:
So if there is nothing.. why not allow testimony under oath from those close to the President, or better yet release the documents.  We have several patriots that have testified under oath from different levels of the government  that they all thought there was a QPQ.    How do you explain that they all have the same version of the story.

GOLDMAN:

Was it apparent to you that when President Trump or Rudy Giuliani ... was pushing for an investigation into Burisma that the reason why they wanted that investigation related to ... the Bidens?

HILL:

It was very apparent to me that that was what Rudy Giuliani intended.

It does appear that either Giuliani needs to testify or the Republican Party is capable of hanging this whole thing squarely on his shoulders at the moment.

Hill making all those aboard the Nunes/Trump Ukraine election conspiracy train look foolish. I suspect both Nunes and Trump know the truth and are just gaslighting their base, but maybe they really are just crazy. Unsure.

Hill making all those aboard the Nunes/Trump Ukraine election conspiracy train look foolish. I suspect both Nunes and Trump know the truth and are just gaslighting their base, but maybe they really are just crazy. Unsure.
I think Nunes knows.  Trump, you never really know what he understands or remembers.

Jonathan Landay @JonathanLanday · 6m

Yikes! Hill names former Nunes aide Kash Patel as the person she believes was the NSC official she was told Trump wanted to speak with about Ukraine even though Patel was not involved in Ukraine policy.

Trump and the GOP claims of "unfairness" fail to acknowledge that they have a huge advantage here. As opposed to a criminal trial, they have effectively withheld evidence from being admitted and blocked witnesses from testifying - Neither of which would be even remotely possible if this was a court of law. All things being equal, this process actually helps them more than it hurts them.
Let’s not forget that they are also the jury

1) Wrong thread.
2) If Biden did something wrong, the United States should investigate it. We shouldn't extort a foreign country into publicly stating they were investigating it.
3) If Biden did something wrong, he should face consequences. That's the difference. Some of us are down with accountability and repercussions.
4)  :lmao:  @ that source.
Absolutley.  If either (or both) Biden's did anything wrong then I am all for throwing the book at them.    I am not about to try to make excuses for them.  I don't understand why some Trump supporters don't feel the same about the president.

What’s funny is after burning the country out on all things Russia we have these hearings where Russia comes up every 30 seconds.  
It is funny because Trump was over it again and kicked it back into overdrive by seeking vindication by means of Giuliani’s Kremlin initiated theories..

Last edited by a moderator:
I meant this school year, reunion ain't happening in December gb.
Still, I think if we spend six or seven more posts explaining it, my offhand joke is only going to get funnier.

(Side note, reunions at Tulane happen in November, so what do I know.)

Falsely? You, a Republican, used a Russian propaganda source to defend your party. 

You proved his point for him while trying to refute it.
We literally have a dedicate professional who knows so much more about these issues than any of us here telling us to NOT by into the obvious propaganda that is being put out by our greatest historical adversary. 

Yet, we have Americans that are all too willing to parrot and disseminate Putin's propaganda.  Im not sure what to call that which abides by our guidelines, but it just shocks me that somehow it's more important to bolster a political party than to protect our nation from undo influence and propaganda designed to set the very discord we see in our nation today.

Katie Rogers White House Correspondent

Quite a lot of detail here. Hill is now speaking about the exchange the Ukrainians had with Bolton over scheduling a White House meeting between Trump and Zelensky. Bolton, who would not have been involved in direct scheduling, tried to pull that back, until Sondland leaned in and said that a meeting would happen when “specific investigations are put underway.”

She adds of Bolton: “And that’s when I saw him stiffen.”

See, I find this not believable - Bolton looks like "stiff" is his natural state, such that no body would notice him "stiffen"

Quite a lot of detail here. Hill is now speaking about the exchange the Ukrainians had with Bolton over scheduling a White House meeting between Trump and Zelensky. Bolton, who would not have been involved in direct scheduling, tried to pull that back, until Sondland leaned in and said that a meeting would happen when “specific investigations are put underway.”

See, I find this not believable - Bolton looks like "stiff" is his natural state, such that no body would notice him "stiffen"
His mustache bristled. 

I think some look foolish (i.e. Trump - he truly doesn't grasp even basic concepts, that I believe he's just looking to throw his weight around. Of course, he also has all caps super large font double typed talking points which certainly looks foolish).

Others look treasonous, because they indeed do know better.  It will be interested when we finally connect all the dots (many of which are becoming pretty clear i.e. Russia funneling money to the GOP and their entire party going all in on that assistance) to see exactly what is motivating these Anti-American acts.  Is it just the dirty russian money? Does Russia have actual dirt/kompromat on enough of these folks to force their hand, and if so, how damning is that kompromat?

An entire party has become beholden to our greatest historical foe.  When using any sense of logic and reason, enough of these dots are connected unless one wishes to be intellectually dishonest (or just can't grasp some really obvious occam's razor type information, and I don't think that is the case with most - it's not stupidity, but willful ignorance, or purposefully lying/manipulation of the truth)

I must say, as a cynic toward government I have been nothing but impressed and even proud of the career civil servants that are on display throughout this process.  It’s quite nice to see the working parts that are so easily dismissed and assumed as partisan to be shown as professional, immensely knowledgeable, dedicated to their work, and above all patriotic to their country.  

its very funny to me that the partisan politicians who regularly take shots at the beurocrats and civil servants have proven out to be gigantic steaming piles while the buerocrats they regularly deride have proven out to be nothing less than stellar take that to the bank bromigos 

Perhaps she didn't mean his shoulders.

i bet giannis anteaternintendo could dunk on any of the chumps on this panel take that to the bank brohans 

Back to the actual inquiry and potential to moving forward with articles of impeachment:  I am now fully of the opinion that if this is all right for the country and rule of law that our system is centered on the fight to compel testimony of senior officials and Rudy must take place first.  It is imperative that their knowledge is shared under oath and that the issue of executive privilege vs congressional oversight be solved in order for this potential vote on impeachment to gain true validity with a majority of the citizens.  It’s a fight worth having to get it all out in the open

He must have changed his mind. 
>>That testimony radically changed Starr's appraisal. In another Fox News appearance after Sondland spoke, he said, "It doesn’t look good for the president, substantively."

He added, "The third article of impeachment, in the Richard Nixon situation, is very clear, it’s very succinct, it’s very well done. That just got drawn up today, thanks to Ambassador Sondland." This testimony, he said, completely undermined Republican defenses so far. "It’s not a complaint now by the House chairman or anyone else on this committee. It is from the witness himself."<<

- I’m not a fan but I think that’s an interesting POV, a complaint from the witness or witnesses as opposed to House members and the specific relating to Nixon’ Article 3 and what happened to him as a result.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, that was a pretty stupid stunt on CNN (ugh, CNN, what have you become).  Bordering on if the glove don't fit you must acquit.

Of course, we all know OJ didn't do it, so...

Well, that was a pretty stupid stunt on CNN (ugh, CNN, what have you become).  Bordering on if the glove don't fit you must acquit.

Of course, we all know OJ didn't do it, so
i just watch cspan what happened take that to the bank bromigo

Don't Noonan said:
He isn't a lawyer correct?  Not sure your point.
I genuinely don't know whether he's a lawyer (although I sure hope not bc he's a terrible examiner). 

My point is that it is unsettling to me that there is more decorum and professionalism expected in a podunk lower court than is exhibited on the floor of Congress. I find that disappointing. 

I like to do an social experiment.   Let’s start a list of people from here this hearing has changed their mind from their previous position (either way).  

Do you believe Fox News (or CNN, or MSNBC) pays people to have their own opinions? 
I posted a link about Starr and his latest comments. Then you come back with it’s because he’s employed by Fox. I wonder why Judge Napolitano, Juan Williams, and Donna Brazil haven’t supported Trump.

I like to do an social experiment.   Let’s start a list of people from here this hearing has changed their mind from their previous position (either way).  

I'm sorry sir but this is the internet. No one has ever been wrong about anything.

I posted a link about Starr and his latest comments. Then you come back with it’s because he’s employed by Fox. I wonder why Judge Napolitano, Juan Williams, and Donna Brazil haven’t supported Trump.
No. You said he changed his mind. I suggested that he may have been told by someone at Fox News to adjust his on air opinion. 

Where is Sheppard Smith?

Users who are viewing this thread