What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

One Word Title/Alphabet Mixtape Draft (1 Viewer)

Okay, somebody burp me on how to replace "Elegia" in my post with the YouTube link to the cut as those who have drafted before me have done. TIA

Okay, somebody burp me on how to replace "Elegia" in my post with the YouTube link to the cut as those who have drafted before me have done. TIA
Highlight the song name, click on the 9th button from the left in the 2nd row of the text tools (link), paste youtube link. Hit ok

They have a couple great one word songs and was deciding between this letter and another that would be hard to fill. Looking at what I wanted to do with the rest of the draft, this one fit a little better:

SMASHING PUMPKINS - QUIET

1.10 - Fleetwood Mac - Landslide

The first comment "I grew up listening to the Dixie Chicks version and always thought it was their song." is depressing. :kicksrock: Not that theirs was bad, just that people today can't figure ##### out.

Pretty sure this isn't going to be sniped by anyone, not sure if I'll be able to prevent myself from taking songs from bands that have already had other songs chosen, but just in case I'll get this out of the way. My favourite band, JZilla's classmate, etc, etc...

1.11 - Utilitarian - Spoon

Will post in a few - have to jump on a business call. Can't these people understand I'm in the middle of a draft?

Will post in a few - have to jump on a business call. Can't these people understand I'm in the middle of a draft?
Bastards.

I hope I can squeeze my mix closer together to keep a tigher fit with everything. A lot of the stuff early ('65 - '68) and later ('75 - '76) has such a different feel.

Except for my first pick ...

1.15 "Questions” – Buffalo Springfield

Used these guys many a draft. Basically the precursor/foundation of the later “Carry On” by CSNY.

2.01 "Zombie" - The Cranberries

Was never a big fan of the grungy/moody chick ‘90s alternative scene, but I always thought this was a really interesting, cool tune.

oh #### it- I don't have the energy to come up with a theme... although this pick is keeping my options open (at least towards what I was thinking about originally). Plus I think the song rawks. And it's on a tricky-ish letter.

1.5- Kicking- Torche

I have no idea what;s going on with the video, however.

Users who are viewing this thread