What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

#QAnon (1 Viewer)

today is supposed to be the day of the BIG REVEAL...the 60,000 sealed indictments against Clinton, Obama, dems and pedos to be revealed.... :popcorn:

I hope they aren't disappointed but I have an odd feeling they will be....

today is supposed to be the day of the BIG REVEAL...the 60,000 sealed indictments against Clinton, Obama, dems and pedos to be revealed.... :popcorn:

So that is why Trump is twitter raging?

Wait, why is today the day?

Travis View‏ @travis_view

"Hmmm... Q keeps hyping up specific dates, but those dates pass without anything significant happening. Why is that?"

Normal Brain: "Q is a fraud who has no special inside information."

QAnon Brain: "Q is deceiving the deep state to make THEM think something big will happen."

11:51 AM - 7 Dec 2018

Rick Wilson‏Verified account @TheRickWilson

1/ So, since the predicted roundup of 60,000 traitors to the Republic based on the sealed indictments #QAnon keeps promising didn't happen on the 5th, or the 7th, the next milestone in their parade of conspiracy lunacy comes tomorrow.

2/ Tomorrow they believe there will be testimony about the Clinton Foundation by this Huber fellow. They think it's going to blow the lid off global cannibal pedophile Clinton international sex trafficking ring.

12:53 PM - 12 Dec 2018

Let's watch the youtube video again!

Speaking of which, I heard an old song from the 90s that I used to love and for some reason Q had tagged as a video that contained some of their hidden messaging.  Completely bonkers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvkXyAmG1B4
Thanks Hack - hadn't thought of that song forever.  Saw Dink open for Machines of Loving Grace and My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult.  Good times.

Rick Wilson‏Verified account @TheRickWilson

1/ So, since the predicted roundup of 60,000 traitors to the Republic based on the sealed indictments #QAnon keeps promising didn't happen on the 5th, or the 7th, the next milestone in their parade of conspiracy lunacy comes tomorrow.

2/ Tomorrow they believe there will be testimony about the Clinton Foundation by this Huber fellow. They think it's going to blow the lid off global cannibal pedophile Clinton international sex trafficking ring.

12:53 PM - 12 Dec 2018
So, Huber had better things to do today, and the hearing did very little to expose the Deep State.

Live tweet thread from the hearing

Uranium One! I suggest drinking a shot of bleach whenever that comes up so you can either die or go to the hospital and miss the rest of this waste of time.

No pedophile rings, no smocking guns, no Satanists. This is what folks were getting us all hyped over. Sara Carter said there was to be 'explosive' testimony. Bill Mitchell said his sources said Hillary was going to be charged.
Now they admit that if the Clinton Foundation was caught in crimes the Whistleblower claim they are filing would allow them to collect 10-30% of the illgotten Clinton Foundation money. Which they estimate in the hundreds of millions to billions. Can I file a claim?

The chair is now telling them that the DOJ clearly didn't care about their nonsense so why have they kept pushing this. The witnesses claim they are salt of the earth guys just trying to do a job.

"Why have you given all these documents to the DOJ and FBI and not to us?" he bellows and the witness says "You're not going to sue the Clintons and get us paid." is his reply. Holy hell what is this.

These guys are out looking for money. This is so painfully clear it's insane.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, Huber had better things to do today, and the hearing did very little to expose the Deep State.

Live tweet thread from the hearing
Who is the loser you quoted from Twitter? 98 followers? No blue? :lmao:

And why was he ranting about U1 or Podesta's affinity for diddling little kids? Projection?

Interesting that the media chose to not even show up. 

womp womp

Your posts were ignorant, hateful, and wrong a year ago. Your posts are ignorant, hateful, and wrong today. 

Enjoy your fringe echo chamber. 

Cheese and Crackers said:
It's called "mocking the delusions of the Q believers", get used to it.
But why was he talking about all those things the Q believers (and those at FFT) said would come out of all of this.  You know, the real crimes?

:lmao:

A while ago I put together a list on twitter comprising QAnon-themed accounts. A sampling from that feed today:

• Harvey Weinstein sexual assault case will move forward.
  • Public support for the border wall is at an all-time high.
  • Leftists panic as Justice Ginsburg has cancerous tumor removed.
  • Rep. Gohmert says building the wall will be key to Trump's reelection.
  • Deep State propping up Justice Ginsburg like Weekend At Bernie's.
  • Donald Trump Jr. scorches Ocasio-Cortez for whining about ‘Fake News.’
  • GoFundMe outreach for Trump wall races past $11 million, with a goal of $1 billion.
  • Trump condemns the Democrat Shutdown.
  • Democratic operatives created fake Russian bots designed to link Kremlin to Roy Moore in Alabama race.
  • General Mattis was fired by Obama cronies for opposing the former President's Iran deal.
You know what's not there in any post I've seen today? Anything at all about QAnon. Is that particular strain of the overall conspiracy theory dead now?

A while ago I put together a list on twitter comprising QAnon-themed accounts. A sampling from that feed today:

• Donald Trump Jr. Scorches Ocasio-Cortez For Whining About ‘Fake News.’
  • GoFundMe outreach for Trump wall races past $11 million, with a goal of $1 billion.
  • Trump criticizes the Democrat Shutdown.
  • Democratic operatives created fake Russian bots designed to link Kremlin to Roy Moore in Alabama race.
  • General Mattis was fired by Obama cronies for opposing the former President's Iran deal.
You know what's not there in any post I've seen today? Anything at all about QAnon. Is that particular strain of the overall conspiracy theory dead now?
I don't see how it can feasibly continue after the incredible disappointments of the past couple of months.

This one came up just now:

https://twitter.com/shadowfax_82/status/1076143709312425984

The tweet has images of two headlines. One from today, where Max Boot argues that pulling troops out of Syria would be bad. And another from April 19, where Max Boot appears to argue that pulling troops out of Syria would be good.

Ha ha, we got you, Max Boot!!

Except that the second headline is plainly fake. The typesetting and capitalization are not the work of legitimate newsmen. (It should be an em-dash, not a hyphen; and "We" should be lowercase.) The substance is also unrealistic. ("Can't do anything right" is a terrible overreach.) It just seems obviously made up.

So I looked up Boot's actual article from that day. The headline is "Trump thinks we can replace U.S. forces in Syria with Arab troops. He’s wrong." It argues that pulling troops out of Syria would be bad.

The fabrication is just stupid.

Make sure you stock up on food over the holidays, apparently all stores will be closed the last 5 days of December and the first 5 days of January during the "10 days of darkness".  63,300 arrests will be made and our fake constitution will be replaced by the original:

https://twitter.com/StLHandyMan/status/1075989333813923840

Should be fun, I'm sure THIS is it!!!  
That fellow has quite a grasp of constitutional history.

Thanks Hack - hadn't thought of that song forever.  Saw Dink open for Machines of Loving Grace and My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult.  Good times.
Thrill Kill Kult puts on one helluva a show. I haven't seen them in many years, but they're still doing it.

Maurile Tremblay said:

• Donald Trump Jr. scorches Ocasio-Cortez for whining about ‘Fake News.’
  • Trump condemns the Democrat Shutdown.
A buddy of mine from high school is way into QAnon. A quick scan of his Facebook suggests two areas of QAnon relation (although he doesn’t come out and say Q predicted it):

1. He claims all the fires in CA were self-started or started internally. Argues this is obvious because you have charred houses without burnings around it. Says he went to CA and saw this for himself. 

2. He supports Trump’s withdrawal from Syria and alludes to it as a big move in his grand plan or something. 

It’s still at Free Republic. Every few days there’s a post titled “Q Anon: Trust Trump’s Plan!” The last one was yesterday. 

Maurile Tremblay said:
This one came up just now:

https://twitter.com/shadowfax_82/status/1076143709312425984

The tweet has images of two headlines. One from today, where Max Boot argues that pulling troops out of Syria would be bad. And another from April 19, where Max Boot appears to argue that pulling troops out of Syria would be good.

Ha ha, we got you, Max Boot!!

Except that the second headline is plainly fake. The typesetting and capitalization are not the work of legitimate newsmen. (It should be an em-dash, not a hyphen; and "We" should be lowercase.) The substance is also unrealistic. ("Can't do anything right" is a terrible overreach.) It just seems obviously made up.

So I looked up Boot's actual article from that day. The headline is "Trump thinks we can replace U.S. forces in Syria with Arab troops. He’s wrong." It argues that pulling troops out of Syria would be bad.

The fabrication is just stupid.
Yep.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/opinions/someone-put-a-fake-headline-on-one-of-my-columns-trump-supporters-bought-it-and-blasted-me/2018/12/23/3f403e52-06ef-11e9-a3f0-71c95106d96a_story.html

Users who are viewing this thread