What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

San Diego at Broncos (1 Viewer)

Buffaloes

Footballguy
will the chargers do Denver a solid and take Melvin Gordon back?

Last edited by a moderator:
for the 2 other people watching this game, is there a worse starting QB in the league than Drew Lock?
Shhh. I inherited him in dyansty and need him to last to Week 10 for when Mahomes goes on bye. Unless Newton makes it to Week 10, which isn't certain.

I just want to report I have drank more beers this quarter than Denver has points....

They should refund all the Denver fan's, who risked getting the virus, money for attending this game.

Pope is a lot better than Kelley.
he might be, but it looks like Denver d has kinda conceded coming out of the half. the defense was blowing up on the sideline last week when the offense kept doing its failure thing. this week i think they just quit

When the schedule was announced and Denver had the 2nd or 3rd toughest schedule in the NFL, I told my wife Denver will win 3 games at absolute best.

I counted the Jets, Miami and they will split the Chargers series. Now looking at how Miami is playing that looks in doubt and seeing how well Herbert is developing, I am guessing that is unlikely as well. 

The only hope is Denver loses out (and looking at the teams they play, that is a real possibility), they get the 2nd pick and Lawrence announces he will not play for the Jets. 

When the schedule was announced and Denver had the 2nd or 3rd toughest schedule in the NFL, I told my wife Denver will win 3 games at absolute best.

I counted the Jets, Miami and they will split the Chargers series. Now looking at how Miami is playing that looks in doubt and seeing how well Herbert is developing, I am guessing that is unlikely as well. 

The only hope is Denver loses out (and looking at the teams they play, that is a real possibility), they get the 2nd pick and Lawrence announces he will not play for the Jets. 
wouldn't be surprised if Lawrence went beck for senior year rather than play for the Jets like Peyton did. Fields is still a possibility. lol watching these guys post-Manning is like watching Bill Murray in Groundhog Day

As a Charger fan, I've seen plenty of bad losses. That's one of the worst I can remember. Not the worst (thanks Marlon McCree) but definitely one of the worst.

Users who are viewing this thread