What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seattle at Green Bay (1 Viewer)

All game; 2nd &'13, 3rd & 13, bad snap on 3rd & 7

y'all seem to believe these downs and distances are conducive to a good running game. :doh:  

Last edited by a moderator:
Was looking at almost a sure win, but with Wilson, Crosby and Nelson going, looking at a sure loss.  FF can be such a nut buster.

I have had a hard time accepting this Seattle team as a super bowl contender with such a weak offensive line.  

hope his 8 points is winnng you your game this week. his ypc isnt good enough. but im happy he scored and it is against possibly the best defense in the league this year. go pack go! f the seagulls!
Williams had 1 carry for 3 yards but please do continue to lobby against Ty. 

Its apparent you have no agenda whatsoever, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter. 

Last twow carries by Ty: 14 yes, 1 TD. Not bad against this stout D.  

as unimpressed as I am of Montgomery's running so far its noce to see GB commit to the running game. frustrating too many times last year to have 5 or 6 carries from the top rb... against good teams like Seattle need to have a balance, even if it is ineffective... because all it takes is to break one deep. th has that ability. just having trouble finding holes. that td was the best hole of the day

Williams had 1 carry for 3 yards but please do continue to lobby against Ty. 

Its apparent you have no agenda whatsoever, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter. 

Last twow carries by Ty: 14 yes, 1 TD. Not bad against this stout D.  
i dont care about williams tbh. but I'd care to let this go. if you want to compare 1 carry to 11 it's not really worth discussing. not to mention Williams is possibly the least talented rb on the GB roster 

i dont care about williams tbh. but I'd care to let this go. if you want to compare 1 carry to 11 it's not really worth discussing. not to mention Williams is possibly the least talented rb on the GB roster 
I'm just hoping this game gets more entertaining. I'll even root for your packers.

:)

peace

A lot of the contact was before the ball was thrown. Graham was mugged.
Right, holding could have been called. 

On the flip side, Earl Thomas got way with a PI on Adams earlier in the game, so it's not like just one team is getting away with it.  Seattle gets away with contact more than any team in the league. 

I thought the ball was uncatchable, unless your receiver is 9-feet tall. 
No horse in this race, but that ball was 2-3 feet from his hands as he was actively being tackled which prohibited him from (a) continuing to move toward the back of the end zone, which he was 2 feet from and (b) didn't allow him to jump.  I thought uncatchabke when live because it seemed Wilson was throwing it away, but that was most definitely catchable.

Why don't they just hand Green Bay the game, it's blatant bios calls, frankly it's freaking pathetic as we've unfairly lost 2 TD's!

Users who are viewing this thread