What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seattle at Green Bay (1 Viewer)

If they're gonna call the block in the back, they've gotta call the horse tackle. Hand inside back of jersey. Seemed pretty straightforward. 
im not so sure that's what brought him down. he was kind of shoved down with the hand in that area, not dragged down. idk... not worth arguing

I'm glad the second half was way better but that also means this basket of laundry is not folded... 

8 minutes is lots of time for Seattle to score 10

Graham is not going to be happy on film day.  Couple of major drops that were total momentum killers.

Always amazes me that Rodgers gets so many of those 12 man on the field throws.  Just a terrific level of game focus to take advantage of that situation.

Dr. Dan said:
ty Montgomerys biggest workload of his career as a rb1 and he's banged up... hope he's ok
Did Montgomery sleep with your wife or what? Every opportunity you have, whether it's in this thread or any other thread, you seem to take a shot at Montgomery. Let it go.

Did Montgomery sleep with your wife or what? Every opportunity you have, whether it's in this thread or any other thread, you seem to take a shot at Montgomery. Let it go.
must have misunderstood. I wasn't taking a shot. I even thought I'd throw in a "hope he's fine" at the end. he had a small limp and was seen in "the tent" for his leg injury. he seemed to be just fine after. my post was more of a "oh great he looks great then gets hurt of course that would happen". he looked awesome in the second half. I guess you skipped over those posts of mine :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Long Ball Larry said:
Seriously. How is that not called?
Maybe because Graham grabbed his helmet with both hands and pulled him into Graham's chest.  Still, I understand, a good veteran move attempt by Graham, and one often called. 

Users who are viewing this thread