What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seattle at Green Bay (1 Viewer)

Why don't they just hand Green Bay the game, it's blatant bios calls, frankly it's freaking pathetic as we've unfairly lost 2 TD's!
idk if biology has anything to do with it. 

bad calls go both ways. GB has been cheated out of at least 1 win in SEA on bad calls. so no sympathy from this cheesehead

I am a Broncos fan, not a a Packers fan.  HTH. 
I don't care what team you root for. If you don't think any of those 3 terrible calls that have had an obvious effect on the outcome of this game were in error, all going against Seattle, then I think you have some sort of bias.  HTH.

I don't care what team you root for. If you don't think any of those 3 terrible calls that have had an obvious effect on the outcome of this game were in error, all going against Seattle, then I think you have some sort of bias.  HTH.
I said earlier that the penalty on Lane was bogus. 

I just said that holding could have been called on the Graham play just now. 

The block on the back on Rodgers directly impacted his ability to catch the returner. 

Seeing as I started my "9th round bargain" Wilson instead of 35 point Wentz, id love a Baldwin TD as an answer here. 

Carroll will probably go run-heavy now. Because no one would expect it.

:doh:  

I said earlier that the penalty on Lane was bogus. Thought I saw you type that Lane attempted to do bodily harm and thus deserved the penalty, maybe I misread it?

I just said that holding could have been called on the Graham play just now. I was too worked up responding to your previous post to see this one, my bad

The block on the back on Rodgers directly impacted his ability to catch the returner. Horse####

Seeing as I started my "9th round bargain" Wilson instead of 35 point Wentz, id love a Baldwin TD as an answer here. 

Carroll will probably go run-heavy now. Because no one would expect it.

:doh:  
I got a lot of crap for pointing out that Wilson had the worst season of his career last year and may be regressing... not saying that's correct since it's only one game but he and that OL don't look that great 

or... and I'd prefer this... GBs defense is amazing this year

Last edited by a moderator:
idk if biology has anything to do with it. 

bad calls go both ways. GB has been cheated out of at least 1 win in SEA on bad calls. so no sympathy from this cheesehead
You've had your two make up calls already this game! Let them play a fair game so we can all enjoy what should've been a great match up!

I got a lot of crap for pointing out that Wilson had the worst season of his career last year and may be regressing... not saying that's correct since it's only one game but he and that OL don't look that great 
I thought he was hurt last year. He had a bad OL when he was a top 5 FFB QB.

but his mobility not only extended drives, it bolstered his value. 

I don't think he's in decline, but this OL better find a way to buy him a few ticks, or the Hawks best develop some quick hitters & let the WRs do the damn work. 

Wilson looks pretty good when he has a second. So I'll decline to agree that he's in decline just yet. The Seahawks offense absolutely is, until they figure this out. 

I don't think he's in decline, but this OL better find a way to buy him a few ticks, or the Hawks best develop some quick hitters & let the WRs do the damn work. 

Wilson looks pretty good when he has a second. So I'll decline to agree that he's in decline just yet. The Seahawks offense absolutely is, until they figure this out. 
idk if he is either... it's unlikely but his stats haven't been good as far as fantasy eliteness goes 

Russel Wilson has to a magician just to deliver the ball playing behind that wretched Oline.  He doesn't get enough credit.  

@The Dreaded Marco

I did not say that about Lane attempting to do bodily harm. Maybe re-read the thread and figure out who said what? 

You can call it horse####, but it was a block in the back. Easy call. 
Sorry GR, that was someone else.

I still think the block in the back was a terrible call, as was the "punch", so that should've been a pick 6. 

Oh well....Seattle is 0-1.  Nice W for the Pack.

Seems 1. Glancing blow & 2. Incidental to the outcome of the play.

but we've all got our opinions. :)  
Irrelevant. How many times have we seen PI called over the years where the odds of the receiver catching the ball were slim to none?  A block in the back is a penalty, regardless of whether Rodgers had a realistic chance to catch him (I am not sure he would have, but the push undoubtedly took away whatever chance he had). 

The O-line and injuries contributed for his decline, I believe had we not lost Fant there would've been a vast improvement.   Cable will have to pull another rabbit out of his bag of tricks as this line is needing help.

This might be the worst game thread in FBG history. And that's saying a lot.

Randall carted off with cramping issues. Brooks out with concussion. Spriggs with hamstring. All per Packers beat guys

Users who are viewing this thread