What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Summerpalooza: Now at QB for the Buffalo Bills...Goo Goo Dolls (1 Viewer)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like Eephus needs the most football help. I'd love to see that pairing. I'll fly solo on this one. Just wanna make sure you're able to participate so the offer, of course, still stands.  

Last edited by a moderator:
For the anti-superflex people worried that it is too many players, the superflex actually makes it better because it doubles the amount of QBs who are worth drafting, playing, etc. 

:unsure:  - do I need to make this decision?

ETA: I could surely be of use on the football side so not sure who would need that more? Simey I don't want to take your place if you really want to be in it.
We're on the same page with the football help. I think that's the way to go.  

For the anti-superflex people worried that it is too many players, the superflex actually makes it better because it doubles the amount of QBs who are worth drafting, playing, etc. 
Total curveball. Had to rethink my typical drafting strategy. I like it.  

Total curveball. Had to rethink my typical drafting strategy. I like it.  
I agree and it is a fun twist. It really should be more common. It is silly for the most famous and important players to be kind of irrelevant in normal leagues. 

I'm still open to debate/rule changes, but this thread was started June 5 and we haven't been able to get anything off the ground, that's why I'm trying to just push this through with whatever seems as close to consensus in terms of what will work to actually get started picking music and magic footballers.

I'm still open to debate/rule changes, but this thread was started June 5 and we haven't been able to get anything off the ground, that's why I'm trying to just push this through with whatever seems as close to consensus in terms of what will work to actually get started picking music and magic footballers.
Fire it up and give us the draft order!

Let's just go with what we have now and get this started.

I will take over for @simey if she is serious about bailing but if she remains I'll flip a coin and either partner up with @rockaction or @Eephus - a real Sophie's choice type of dilemma.

I have never done a Super-flex so I'm kind of excited to see how that goes.

I like the chaos of the lineups.  Lets goooo

Ok, I'm sticking with the settings, I like the 2 QB option with the super flex. I like the 5 WR or jumbo RB backfield option of the two flexes. I think it will make for some fun lineups during the year and some fun drafting here, that's really the only reason for it, I think it will be fun and make for good shtick. 

So, that said, is Dr. Octopus with rockaction, Eephus, or in place of simey?  Once I know who the 14 teams are, we can make a draft order and start this thing.

Ok, I'm sticking with the settings, I like the 2 QB option with the super flex. I like the 5 WR or jumbo RB backfield option of the two flexes. I think it will make for some fun lineups during the year and some fun drafting here, that's really the only reason for it, I think it will be fun and make for good shtick. 

So, that said, is Dr. Octopus with rockaction, Eephus, or in place of simey?  Once I know who the 14 teams are, we can make a draft order and start this thing.
@simey ?

Users who are viewing this thread