What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Super Bowl LVII ****Kansas City vs Philadelphia**** KC 38...PHI 35 Chiefs are World Champions!!! (3 Viewers)

Nobody believes Mahomes and Kelce had real injuries I hope.

I saw through it all week, and when Kelces status was announced I laughed and laughed.

Just got tickets to Universal Studios for Super Bowl Sunday.

Going fishing the day before.

Gonna be a fun weekend here in warm Sunny Florida.

who the hell is gonna line up for KC at wr? this game is gonna be ugly if mahomes only has kelce and pacheco to throw to

who the hell is gonna line up for KC at wr? this game is gonna be ugly if mahomes only has kelce and pacheco to throw to
Honestly, the only guy I'd expect to be out is Hardman. Nothing about what happened to JuJu screams serious injury, MVS and Moore are fine, Watson should be back, Toney is kinda always in a state of 50-50 so who knows there, and McKinnon is fine.

Quick tale of the tape says:

QB: KC
RB: Tie
WR: Philly
TE: KC
OT: Philly
G: KC
C: Tie
DE: Philly
DT: KC
LB: Philly
CB: Philly
S: KC
K: Philly
P: KC
HC: KC

KC by 3 makes sense to me.

Looking at the respective paths to the Super Bowl, the Chiefs seemingly had the tougher test. Especially with a gimpy Mahomes.

Jax ~> Bengals
Vs
Giants -> 49ers with Josh Johnson

I’m inclined to take KC & the points. The under is tempting as well. PHI struggled against the 49ers D when the SF offense wasnt gifting them field position. PHI also gave up a TD drive to a Josh Johnson led offense.

Gonna have to mull it over.

Gut reaction?
KC 24
PHI 20
:shrug:

Hurts has all the pressure on him. Can he handle it. He threw the ball like total dogshit today.
Seems to me that if the Eagles scored 31 with Hurts throwing like dogshit (vs a defense that KC can only dream of having), that might be bad news for KC

Hurts has all the pressure on him. Can he handle it. He threw the ball like total dogshit today.
Seems to me that if the Eagles scored 31 with Hurts throwing like dogshit (vs a defense that KC can only dream of having), that might be bad news for KC
Not sure that performance will cut it against KC offense. I have seen him dominate many a game but Super Bowl
is whole other level. KC Dline in no joke.

I think Eagles win but this is a close matchup and he is most important player on the team.

I think we had our last good game of the year. Philly's going to roll them. KC's just to beat up and needed every break it could get today to beat a team with most of their OL out.

Love this match up on so many levels. The Reid storyline. The Kelce Bowl. The Birds getting another shot to take down the perceived best QB in the game for another Super Bowl win. Couldn’t have picked a better matchup.

I watch or keep an eye on Mahomes every week because he's my dynasty QB in my fantasy league. He looks like he's laboring badly out there.
Tweaked ankle, yes. Sprained ankle, no.
You know he actually sat out of part of the game before. It was obvious he was hurting all game.
I guess you can spout how he wasn’t really hurt - with nothing to back it up - again in retort and I’ll let it go.

I watch or keep an eye on Mahomes every week because he's my dynasty QB in my fantasy league. He looks like he's laboring badly out there.
You know he actually sat out of part of the game before. It was obvious he was hurting all game.
I guess you can spout how he wasn’t really hurt - with nothing to back it up - again in retort and I’ll let it go.
I never said he isnt hurt. I said he doesn't have a high ankle sprain.

I never said he isnt hurt. I said he doesn't have a high ankle sprain.
Ok, doctor.

K.C. took advantage of a depleted Bengals O-line where The Bills couldn't. The Eagles took advantage of a depleted Niners qb situation. Props to both of them,the opportunity presented itself and they jumped on it. K.C. D-line won't get the pressure against The Eagles they got against The Bengals. If K.C. commits to slowing the run I think their young secondary gets burned. If they commit to slowing the Eagles receivers I think they get run on all day. There's two weeks to prepare and good coaches on both teams. For The Eagles to win they just need to keep doing what they've done all year. I think K.C. will need to get more creative in their game planning,which is very possible. I don't have a horse in this race and just want to see a good game,more like The AFC Championship game,not The NFC,I had to walk away from that one. K.C. offense will have success,but I think Eagles have too much on both sides of the ball right now,so...

Andy Reids former team with a Kelce- 37
Andy Reids current team with a Kelce- 27

Looking at the respective paths to the Super Bowl, the Chiefs seemingly had the tougher test. Especially with a gimpy Mahomes.

Jax ~> Bengals
Vs

I’m inclined to take KC & the points. The under is tempting as well. PHI struggled against the 49ers D when the SF offense wasnt gifting them field position. PHI also gave up a TD drive to a Josh Johnson led offense.

Gut reaction?
KC 24
PHI 20
Going from facing a 4th string QB to facing even a gimpy Mahomes is the one thing that stands out. 2 weeks off, we'll see how healthy both teams are with the massive coverage this game will get. +110 at draftkings.

Jax ~> Bengals
Vs

Gut reaction?
KC 24
PHI 20
Going from facing a 4th string QB to facing even a gimpy Mahomes is the one thing that stands out. 2 weeks off, we'll see how healthy both teams are with the massive coverage this game will get. +110 at draftkings.
Elite QB's have been the one weakness of this Eagles defense, so we'll see. This one could go either way.

Jax ~> Bengals
Vs

Gut reaction?
KC 24
PHI 20
Elite QB's have been the one weakness of this Eagles defense, so we'll see. This one could go either way.
That's my fear. Ganon better not turtle up now.

Users who are viewing this thread