What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 09 2023 who should I start thread **OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

Chaka

Footballguy
This is where we ask questions and offer help.

Thank you to all the posters who come here to offer that help.

A couple notes:

I attempt to give well considered responses to all questions posted. I can't get to everything, but I'll try.

1) This only works if people participate. If you ask for help it is good form to offer help to someone else.

2) It helps if you post the matchup. e.g. Cousins vs Den or James Cook @ Mia

3) Please post important league scoring considerations (e.g. PPR, super-flex etc).
3a) POST MATCHUPS PLEASE

4) Please go easy on the nicknames, save that for other threads. We can't help if we don't know who you are talking about.

View this as an exercise to help focus your thoughts about teams in general. Players you own may not be involved in these WDIS questions but certainly you will own players on many of these teams. Analyzing other players will help you identify things you may have otherwise not considered.

On to week 9

I always post results of my head-2-head choices for the previous week and keep a season long tally. I compare those results to the results if I used a coin toss instead.

I don't keep a tally when asked to choose between more than two players because I'm not sure how to score it and don't want to get into fractions to keep the tally.

Last Week my downward spiral continued; I went 23-26-3 and the randbetween managed 24-25-3

On the season it's a dead heat between me and the randbetween, both tallying a 237-251-25 record.

Time for the second half!

I'll start
Super-Flex league with PPR. Just lost Cousins.

I need two FLEX:
Heinicke v MIN
Levis @ PIT
O'Connell v NYG
Ford v ARI
Foreman @ NOS
Flowers v SEA
Rashee Rice v MIA

SF leagues generally dictate going with a QB at one flex spot but Levis @ PIT feels very much like chasing points (while TJ Watt is chasing Levis) and I just don't have a lot of confidence in O'Connell. Maybe they get a bump with McDaniels gone and the Giants D may be demoralized after selling Leonard Williams. IDK

Heinicke is probably the right call but that offense has been terrible.

ATM I have Flowers & Heinicke in but it really feels like a complete wild ### guess.

Last edited:
Add/Drop question. PPR league.

* Drop C. Akers for Z. Charbonnet?

K. Walker was dealing with a calf injury last week. 2 DNPs before being removed, but then in the game curiously had only 8 carries. Zach experienced a large uptick in snaps and this just coming back from a hamstring injury.

Akers trying to carve out more time from Mattison, but this offenses ceiling may have gotten lowered overall. Also, Akers has a matchup @NO next week. No good.

SEA offense probably has more upside and if Walker goes down or that calf situation worsens...bingo.

Don't really see myself starting Akers this week so thinking of going for the potential home run. (Similar boat as holding T. Spears as well).

Drop Akers for Charbonnet?

Thanks

Add/Drop question. PPR league.

* Drop C. Akers for Z. Charbonnet?

K. Walker was dealing with a calf injury last week. 2 DNPs before being removed, but then in the game curiously had only 8 carries. Zach experienced a large uptick in snaps and this just coming back from a hamstring injury.

Akers trying to carve out more time from Mattison, but this offenses ceiling may have gotten lowered overall. Also, Akers has a matchup @NO next week. No good.

SEA offense probably has more upside and if Walker goes down or that calf situation worsens...bingo.

Don't really see myself starting Akers this week so thinking of going for the potential home run. (Similar boat as holding T. Spears as well).

Drop Akers for Charbonnet?

Thanks
I probably would but it's not a slam dunk. You could see the Vikings start to run the ball more but, I don't think that is really in O'Connell's DNA so it probably gets abandoned pretty quickly.

I want to start Diontae against the titans on Thursday but who do you bench?
Kupp vs Green Bay
G Wilson vs chargers MNF
Evans vs Houston

Or use him as flex over K Walker (bal), Henry (pit), ekeler (NYJ) or Barkley? (LV)?

🤷‍♂️

Kupp vs Green Bay
G Wilson vs chargers MNF
Evans vs Houston

Or use him as flex over K Walker (bal), Henry (pit), ekeler (NYJ) or Barkley? (LV)?

🤷‍♂️
I don't start Diontae. Probably under any circumstance with your options but particularly not with Pickett having a rib injury that makes it difficult to torque his throws.

Why are you eager to start him?

Kupp vs Green Bay
G Wilson vs chargers MNF
Evans vs Houston

🤷‍♂️
I don't start Diontae. Probably under any circumstance with your options but particularly not with Pickett having a rib injury that makes it difficult to torque his throws.

Titans DBs suck. Plus I like having another player to cheer for even against my team.
I wasn’t tracking Kenny’s injury.

Standard scoring non-ppr league. I need two out of this group, with at least one being an RB.
Having a balanced team is both a blessing and a curse. It helps during bye weeks, injuries, etc., but when all are healthy(ish), it makes lineup decisions tough.

A. Jones vs LAR - Jones looked great in week 1 and not the same since. Is he finally ready to take on a bigger load?
Z. Moss vs CAR - Still has a place in this offense but Taylor is ramping up; CAR is last against the run
J. Ford vs ARI - Took 1 snap and didn't play again until the 4th qtr; can he be trusted this week as the RB1?
M. Pittman vs - Still getting volume at the WR1
T. Lockett vs BAL - Had a good game last week on my bench and performed poorly the week prior when Metcalf was out. A dice roll

As of now, I'm leaning toward Jones and Moss.

Again, two from this bunch with at least 1 being a RB.

Last edited:
Here's one:
FFPC scoring:
Byes and injuries have me digging pretty low to find a final flex:
Opinions on the following,I need ONE:

S.Moore vs Mia
C.Samuel(if healthy) @ N.E.
A.Lazard vs LAC

Standard scoring non-ppr league. I need two out of this group, with at least one being an RB.
Having a balanced team is both a blessing and a curse. It helps during bye weeks, injuries, etc., but when all are healthy(ish), it makes lineup decisions tough.

A. Jones vs LAR - Jones looked great in week 1 and not the same since. Is he finally ready to take on a bigger load?
Z. Moss vs CAR - Still has a place in this offense but Taylor is ramping up; CAR is last against the run
J. Ford vs ARI - Took 1 snap and didn't play again until the 4th qtr; can he be trusted this week as the RB1?
M. Pittman vs - Still getting volume at the WR1
T. Lockett vs BAL - Had a good game last week on my bench and performed poorly the week prior when Metcalf was out. A dice roll

As of now, I'm leaning toward Jones and Moss.

Again, two from this bunch with at least 1 being a RB.
I want to say 100% Pittman. You can't leave that kind of volume on the bench. However being non-PPR there is an argument but he's top 10 in targets and he can house one from anywhere.

At RB I think Moss is probably the right call.
There is definitely a place in that offense for him even with Taylor. They want to be a run first team and Moss still seems to be involved near the GL. He seems like your best option for a score from the RB position and, considering the matchup he could still see 14 or so touches.

If you're not fond of rolling two players from the same team, which I understand as it isn't a prolific offense, then your decision gets interesting.

In that scenario I probably keep Moss in and move with Aaron Jones. He had a 50% snap share, wasn't ineffective, and came out of the game without aggravating his injury. Assuming he is a week healthier, no guarantee, facing a Rams team that likely won't have Stafford (or Kyren) presents the Packers the opportunity to run the heck out of the ball (never trust expected game scripts). Jones, when healthy (and even last week when he wasn't) is still the Packers best RB by a lot. If he's right he should be a must start.

I give Ford another week to get healthy and see if he may now be in a full timeshare (I don't think so but it is less clear).

Lockett is also a fine option, he has demonstrated the ability to put up TDs in multiple consecutive weeks with Geno at QB. He had a streak of 6 consecutive games with a TD last season, interestingly that streak started on 10/30/2022 after only scoring one TD in the first 7 games so...

Yes, you have a bunch of decent options and will probably not choose the absolute best pair most weeks but you also probably won't choose the worst two options either.

Moss>Jones>Pittman>Lockett>Ford

ETA @Goooals I still may like Pittman more than Jones. That ranking is more about if you have an aversion to starting two guys from the same team. In a vacuum Pittman>Jones

Last edited:
Here's one:
FFPC scoring:
Byes and injuries have me digging pretty low to find a final flex:
Opinions on the following,I need ONE:

S.Moore vs Mia
C.Samuel(if healthy) @ N.E.
A.Lazard vs LAC
Come on dude. I love you like a brother I have never met but...no ###### clue.

I will say that, if it looks like he's going to play and logs a full practice on Friday (hopefully Thursday too) I think you have to roll with Samuel. He has been seeing volume in the passing game and occasionally as a runner. That offense is pass first, pass second, pass third and keep passing. I don't like the matchup but you can't have everything.

If Samuel is trending out, or highly limited send a raven to Odin and ask him.

But probably Skyy because Mahomes.

I'll start

I need two FLEX:
Heinicke v MIN
Levis @ PIT
O'Connell v NYG
Ford v ARI
Foreman @ NOS
Flowers v SEA
Rashee Rice v MIA

SF leagues generally dictate going with a QB at one flex spot but Levis @ PIT feels very much like chasing points (while TJ Watt is chasing Levis) and I just don't have a lot of confidence in O'Connell. Maybe they get a bump with McDaniels gone and the Giants D may be demoralized after selling Leonard Williams. IDK

ATM I have Flowers & Heinicke in but it really feels like a complete wild ### guess.
Seattle is giving up a boatload of fantasy points to WRs. So I think Flowers is the best call for your non-QBs.

Heinicke has the best matchup from a fantasy perspective for your QBs. Think of how many points (real and fantasy) Atlanta has left on the table because Ridder is so bad. If Heinicke can just make some of the short and intermediate throws that Ridder can't, the stats could pile up quickly. He can't make long throws but Atlanta rarely ever calls them anyway.

10-team PPR. 5 WRs for 4 spots. Who sits?

Adams vs. NYG with AOC at QB
Addison @ ATL with Dobbs or someone else at QB
Kupp @ GB with a gimpy Stafford or someone else at QB
R. Rice vs. MIA (Mahomes!)
D. Smith vs. DAL (Hurts!)

2 week question really. 1QB. 6pts any TD. Bonus for 300yd & 400yds passing. Also 40yd & 50yd TD pass. Who would you prefer for next 2wks...

Howell vs NE & SEA

Carr vs CHI & MIN

Can't hold both & if Fields ain't back, I'll need one next week also. Good QBs on bye next week & I'm too far down the waiver order to expect to get whoever I kick to the curb back. Appreciate the feedback in advance. Ranking have them close to even & figured I'd ask here before flipping a coin.

.5 ppr

Zay Flowers at home vs Seattle - improved Seattle D, maybe some rain. I already have Andrews/Lamar
Diontae Johnson - home vs Titans. Getting a lot of targets, must be a TD coming...but Thursday game esh
Nico Collins - home vs Tampa. Not impressive week vs Carolina - TB week off to game plan for CJ

Leaning now DT>Flowers>Collins

Last edited:
I'll start

I need two FLEX:
Heinicke v MIN
Levis @ PIT
O'Connell v NYG
Ford v ARI
Foreman @ NOS
Flowers v SEA
Rashee Rice v MIA

I'd go with Taylor and Aidan

YOLO

But....ECR says Zay and Taylor so what do I know

YOLO that's what I know. Team's gonna respond to ownership finally pulling the plug & got dang we finally got a man who can heave to Adams

All my Lions (& I own a gaggle of them) on bye, need a Flex in full PPR:
  • Freeman off the WW at GB (would have to cut Josh Reynolds or Roschon or McManus or BAL)
  • Warren v TEN
  • J Green v LAR
  • Roschon at NO
Depending on source, my win probability for my little 3-5 7th place squad over the 7-1 1st place team is 73% or 76% or 79%. The villain is missing JJ + Aiyuk + Monty on a bye, but I also have a juggernaut that might not lose another game in 2023. Then again I've lost FIVE so who knows what magical disaster might happen; I just know I can't lose one if I wanna climb into the top 6.

TIA

Need to pick a RB (1ppr)
J.Ford v Ari (Inj-Q, RBBC)
D.Pierce v TB (Inj-Q, losing job to D.Sing?)
J.Warren v Ten (Thu game, Najee)
T.Spears @ Pit (Thu game, Henry)

Ideally I'd wait on Ford to judge health on Sunday, but Warren and Spears go tonight. I don't feel good about Pierce as my Sunday injury replacement due to recent performance and his presence on the injury report. I don't need to hit a homerun with this starter spot but can't afford a whiff.

Start 2 QB league - heavy points for passing yards. Starting Josh Allen....need to pick 1 from these three
  • Pickett vs. Tenn
  • AOC vs. Giants
  • Geno @ Baltimore

PPR League. The question is, "Start T. Spears Tonight or wait on other options?"

I have FIVE players on bye. Ugh. At least I get it out of the way at once. That leaves me with some terrible options in a 12 team league.

Options to consider over T. Spears:

* Z. Charbonnet (@BALT) -- More snaps than Walker last week. Walker not on injury report though. Tough BALT matchup.
* D. Pierce (vs TB) - DNP yesterday so this may not be an option. Bad matchup. He's been terrible. Splitting with Singletary. Hoping he finally falls into the endzone.
* K. Ingram (@CLE) -- E. Demarcado banged up as is D. Williams. Deep sleeper. There's a chance he's the last one standing.
* D. Foreman (@NO) - Splitting with R. Johnson, D. Evans. Indy did just run all over the NO's run D.

As for T. Spears, PITT getting Heyward back in the middle of D Line. My hypothesis for this game is Levi is going to get more pressure and it could be a long night for the TN offense. My opponent is starting D. Henry and D. Hopkins. If my projection for the TN holds, I'd benefit by NOT starting Spears and hope Henry and Hopkins bust.

So, sit Spears and kick this decision down the road a couple days?

Or start him because he has the best upside of a bunch of terrible options?

Thanks

2 week question really. 1QB. 6pts any TD. Bonus for 300yd & 400yds passing. Also 40yd & 50yd TD pass. Who would you prefer for next 2wks...

Howell vs NE & SEA

Carr vs CHI & MIN

Can't hold both & if Fields ain't back, I'll need one next week also. Good QBs on bye next week & I'm too far down the waiver order to expect to get whoever I kick to the curb back. Appreciate the feedback in advance. Ranking have them close to even & figured I'd ask here before flipping a coin.
I would go with Carr. The CHI matchup is really juicy and you can pass on MIN as well. Both Howell games are on the road. NE D is pretty good and it's never easy to play at Seattle.

Non-PPR. Pick two
  • Brian Robinson @ NE
  • Moss @ CAR
  • Henderson @ GB
  • Freeman @ GB
Leaning BRob and Moss because I don't know if I trusted that LA situation even before Stafford went down.

Moss feels like driving a car where the gas gauge is on empty but it somehow keeps going. I've been sitting him ever since Taylor came back, and it keeps costing me. So if I start him this week it will definitely mean that Taylor is getting all the touches.

BRob has become the quintessential RB2. Doesn't really crap the bed, doesn't blow up. Just gets his 70 or so YFS and you hope he falls into the end zone.

Yeah, very tough call.

Honestly, every time I settle on one I change my mind shortly after I start typing.

I'm going to have to trust that Aidan O'Connell will continue to pepper Davante with targets the way he did in his first start. The Raiders pulled Adams by the time O'Connell went in against the Bears so we can't know for sure but, that is what I am going to choose to believe.

I think Jaren Hall is just as likely to use Hockensen, or even KJ, as his security blanket as he is to use Addison. He only had four attempts last week (2 to Hock, 2 to KJ). Addison may be a very good WR in the future but he isn't JJ (or Davante) yet.

Personally I think Stafford is not going to play but we have to wait to see. 5 of Rypien's 10 targets went to Kupp which makes it easy to believe that trend will continue. Unfortunately he went 1-4 on those passes.

Surprisingly I think Rice is a good start even with the names you have on this list. It's Mahomes, his snap share has been trending up for weeks and last week he led the KC WRs in snaps with 37 snaps. It was only 61% but, still it was more than anyone else and he led the WRs in targets (5) and receptions (4) for the second week in a row. Not a great outing and I doubt he has 10 target upside but he has had a nose for the end zone and, if his trends continue he may be a redraft darling in the second half of this season.

DeVonta is probably one you should start because he gets a great snap share and a solid target share (low end WR 2 in targets/game). He has the most consistent team around him, third in both yardage and points scored and he has that ability to make up for a down day with one snap.

Looking at this I think it comes down to Kupp v Addison and that's really a coin toss. If Stafford plays then Kupp should be the choice for sure. If Stafford is out you need to flip a coin. I can see both teams winning their game, I could also see both teams losing their game. Realistically I think I probably go with Kupp either way because it's PPR and he should get peppered with targets regardless of QB.

Kupp>Addison

Howell vs NE & SEA

Carr vs CHI & MIN

Howell and I don't think twice. The Saints offense runs through Kamara and I think Carr is exactly what his averages say he is 240 yards, 1 TD, 0.5 INT zero rushing. The Saints & Commanders may have almost the same number of pass attempts but the Commanders are last in the league in rush attempts, so no matter how the game is going you know they are passing the ball. With the Saints their proclivity for passing relates to whether or not they are winning the game and they have two winnable games in front of them.

Howell>Carr

.5 ppr

Zay Flowers at home vs Seattle - improved Seattle D, maybe some rain. I already have Andrews/Lamar
Diontae Johnson - home vs Titans. Getting a lot of targets, must be a TD coming...but Thursday game esh
Nico Collins - home vs Tampa. Not impressive week vs Carolina - TB week off to game plan for CJ

Leaning now DT>Flowers>Collins
Zay has, IMO, been a bit disappointing in production relative to target share. 22nd in targets, 13th in receptions but 29th in yardage and only one TD. He's fine in a PPR league but even at 0.5 PPR I think he loses a lot of value.

Don't be certain there is a TD correction coming for Diontae. He hasn't scored in 21 consecutive games. I'm sure it will happen but I think a lot of people have been burned trying to capture that moment. Still, he is clearly a huge part of the Steelers (14 targets last week). Personally I don't buy into any notion that Thursday games are somehow bad for magic football. There has been one dud of a game this season (Broncos v Chiefs in week 6) otherwise there has been plenty of scoring. The Titans don't have a prohibitive pass defense and the Steelers don't have much of a running game.

Nico is top 12 in yardage but he's ranked in the 30s in both targets and receptions. He hasn't seen double digit targets since week one. You can't deny his upside but he has significant downside as well. ATM I am a little hesitant to view him as the set-it-and-forget-it guy we thought he may be after week 4.

Diontae>Nico>Zay

I'll start

I need two FLEX:
Heinicke v MIN
Levis @ PIT
O'Connell v NYG
Ford v ARI
Foreman @ NOS
Flowers v SEA
Rashee Rice v MIA

I'd go with Taylor and Aidan

YOLO

But....ECR says Zay and Taylor so what do I know

YOLO that's what I know. Team's gonna respond to ownership finally pulling the plug & got dang we finally got a man who can heave to Adams
I forgot to indicate in my post but I can only start one of those QBs (Hurts is my QB1).

I agree with the possibility of the Raiders having a post house cleaning bump and am starting their defense for that reason. I want to start Aidan over Heinicke but I keep thinking the veteran guy will be a calming influence on the Falcons offense. But I may flip that decision just because I am a Raiders fan and want to root for Farva.

All my Lions (& I own a gaggle of them) on bye, need a Flex in full PPR:
  • Freeman off the WW at GB (would have to cut Josh Reynolds or Roschon or McManus or BAL)
  • Warren v TEN
  • J Green v LAR
  • Roschon at NO
Depending on source, my win probability for my little 3-5 7th place squad over the 7-1 1st place team is 73% or 76% or 79%. The villain is missing JJ + Aiyuk + Monty on a bye, but I also have a juggernaut that might not lose another game in 2023. Then again I've lost FIVE so who knows what magical disaster might happen; I just know I can't lose one if I wanna climb into the top 6.

TIA
Do you mean Jayden Reed? I think probably.

In a full PPR I think Warren is probably the smart play. He has the safest floor for sure even if he doesn't have much ceiling. The Titans run defense isn't nearly as vaunted as it was last year, or appeared to be early this year either. He's pretty much the Toyota Camry of RBs, safe and reliable; that isn't a bad way to start out your week.

I can't trust Roschon, can you? I don't think Darrynton Evans is really a concern. He had one touch in the first half of a 17-0 game and didn't see the ball again until the fourth quarter down 23 points. But it's just difficult to trust the Bears backfield, moreso against a tough opponent.

No harm in cutting Reynolds or McManus. There are probably 10 guys on your wire that have just as much...whatever it is you think Reynolds has. McManus is a great kicker to have but isn't there a Zeurlein or Moody type available? But if you don't want to risk either of those guys I don't think there is a huge difference between Freeman and your other options. The thing to like about Freeman is the Rams seem pretty committed to running the ball inside the five yard line and Green Bay is definitely vulnerable to the run.

Reed has been somewhat solid and should reliably see 4-5 targets with maybe a 20-25% chance of a TD. It's really difficult to say, however what is going to happen with this Packers team. You would think they want to run the ball more but that really depends on the health of Aaron Jones. He was limited yesterday but let's see what happens today and tomorrow. The health of Stafford will also have a big impact and I think we will see GB try to run more and control the game if Stafford is out. That all makes it tough to figure out what to expect.

Warren>It depends on stuff you have to wait for

0.5 PPR:

• WR Diontae Johnson vs. Titans
  • WR Romeo Doubs vs. Rams
  • WR Demario Douglas vs. Commanders
  • RB Spears vs. Steelers
  • RB Charbonnet vs. Ravens
Leaning towards Diontae but I hate these Thursday night matchups.

Need to pick a RB (1ppr)
J.Ford v Ari (Inj-Q, RBBC)
D.Pierce v TB (Inj-Q, losing job to D.Sing?)
J.Warren v Ten (Thu game, Najee)
T.Spears @ Pit (Thu game, Henry)

Ideally I'd wait on Ford to judge health on Sunday, but Warren and Spears go tonight. I don't feel good about Pierce as my Sunday injury replacement due to recent performance and his presence on the injury report. I don't need to hit a homerun with this starter spot but can't afford a whiff.
Pierce is borderline droppable. Singletary may be the play there.

I like Spears but he doesn't see enough of the field to be a real consideration. You can say the same about Warren, who is actually on the field slightly less than Spears but he gets used just a bit more and produces just a bit more every week. In a PPR I like Warren more than Spears.

Warren is probably your "safe play" even if I don't like his upside. But Ford did get nine touches last week, not sure why he didn't really see much action before the fourth quarter though. He is also the Browns home run back. I also like that, with the game on the line in the fourth quarter he is the guy they turned to. Considering the opponent I may still take the risk on Ford. Hopefully you get a practice report before you have to make your final decision.

Ford>Warren>Spears>Pierce

In a 2 player keeper league with bye week issues (McCaffery, Mitchell, Ridley and Jameson Williams all on bye). Playing the top competition for the #1 seed. I'm stuck choosing between Jeff Wilson (vs KC) and Roschon Johnson (vs NO) in the flex, in half PPR. There are free agents like Demercado (vs Cle), Demairo Douglas (vs Was), Shaheed (vs Chi), Doubs (vs LAR) and Freeman (vs PHI)....but I feel iffy about dropping anyone for them.

Let's try this one:
FFPC scoring:
Need ONE of the following:

T.Lockett @ Balt
R.Shaheed vs Chi
D.Schultz vs TB

I need help bad this week! Playing against the #1 team (highest scorer and undefeated)

I need 2 WRs and a flex for a full ppr league, out of this mediocrity:

Puka @ GB (hammy and no Stafford)
M Thomas v CHI (NOS Offense stinks, hurt?)
Gabe Davis @ CIN (Boom or bust)
R Rice v MIA (KC O and his name isn’t Travis)
Lockett @ BAL (limited with hammy)
J Palmer at NYJ (high ceiling, maybe? loooow floor)

Tony Pollard (Philly homer- hate rooting for him fantasy wise vs my best beloved. Plus, PHI D is gonna shut him down and I can’t even count on PPR points)

In a way this is like the worst possible question for a thread like this, because the answer depends almost entirely on your general fantasy philosophy. I look at that list and think there's no way I'm starting Rice over those four proven commodities. But that doesn't mean I'm right, it's just the way I approach my decisions. I totally get the argument that the first three guys' situations should scare you off, especially since in two of those cases we've seen crappy production in recent weeks

In a way this is like the worst possible question for a thread like this, because the answer depends almost entirely on your general fantasy philosophy. I look at that list and think there's no way I'm starting Rice over those four proven commodities. But that doesn't mean I'm right, it's just the way I approach my decisions. I totally get the argument that the first three guys' situations should scare you off, especially since in two of those cases we've seen crappy production in recent weeks
I agree. Rice obvious sit

Guillotine league. non-ppr, need help selecting three WRs

1. Diggs is in
  2. G Wilson also likely in
  3. C Kupp with injured Stafford or Brett Rypien.

Very short bench has only other WR Aiyuk on bye, but I could swap out Kupp or Wilson for Nico Collins or Amari Cooper.

Stick with top three or drop Kupp or Wilson for Collins or Cooper?

Guillotine league. non-ppr, need help selecting three WRs

1. Diggs is in
  2. G Wilson also likely in
  3. C Kupp with injured Stafford or Brett Rypien.

Very short bench has only other WR Aiyuk on bye, but I could swap out Kupp or Wilson for Nico Collins or Amari Cooper.

Stick with top three or drop Kupp or Wilson for Collins or Cooper?
Cooper is more of a risk imo although I don’t really want to rely on Rypien either.
I think Kupp over the others, I figure Rypien is smart enough to know kupp is one of the best in the league and will rely on him, and Kupp is the kind of receiver that gets open for short to mid passes.

Need to start a QB2 (Mahomes is my QB1 and I lost Anthony Richardson)
Will Levis @ PIT
Jordan Love vs LA Rams

Kupp vs Green Bay
G Wilson vs chargers MNF
Evans vs Houston

🤷‍♂️

Does your answer change at all with Rypien? Could also start Metcalf over Kupp or Diontae.

Users who are viewing this thread