What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Ja'Marr Chase, CIN (1 Viewer)

So serious question, has Lamb and/or St. Brown passed him in dynasty league rankings? I know losing Burrow was big, but even before Burrow went out, Lamb and St Brown averaged more per game. Thoughts??

So serious question, has Lamb and/or St. Brown passed him in dynasty league rankings? I know losing Burrow was big, but even before Burrow went out, Lamb and St Brown averaged more per game. Thoughts??

Lamb is close. If you can sell ARSB for Chase + then snap accept that

meant if you were drafting in a startup dynasty, do you consider Lamb or St Brown before Chase? All things being equal? For years it was JJ and Chase 1-2, seems we might see some variation of that moving forward or no?

meant if you were drafting in a startup dynasty, do you consider Lamb or St Brown before Chase? All things being equal? For years it was JJ and Chase 1-2, seems we might see some variation of that moving forward or no?

I would consider Lamb but I dunno still think Chase 2

I think Lamb has surpassed Chase a bit for fantasy football, though that might be recency bias.

I'm thinking recent durability, system, quarterback, and coach.

I would personally take Chase over Lamb, but at some point, the points scored talk and talk loudly.

In the end, I'll contradict myself again and say it's a coin flip and I wouldn't blame anybody for choosing the one they do.

One thing is that Chase played traditional X much more than Lamb did before this year, at least to my eyes when I watched. Lamb was a flanker more than anything. Gallup plays or played X in Dallas's offense for the most part. Gallup seems to have lost his job and now Tolbert might play X.

But really, AJ Brown, Chase, and Jefferson are different from ARSB and Lamb in that they have a higher degree of difficulty in their role, which is tethered to the line and stationary and fighting press coverage more often than that. ARSB and Lamb are hidden more.

Why people **** talk their opponents before they play, especially one playing at an all pro level, while you have a backup qb and are heavy dogs, is beyond me. This dude seems pretty dumb outside of football IQ but has insane talent that it overcomes it.

Why people **** talk their opponents before they play, especially one playing at an all pro level, while you have a backup qb and are heavy dogs, is beyond me. This dude seems pretty dumb outside of football IQ but has insane talent that it overcomes it.
Agreed. Great talent, but seems like another idiot WR. He mouthed off after the game about how the CB wouldn't fight him, lol. It's a football game, not a boxing match, Mr. Chase. :P

Users who are viewing this thread