What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Kadarius Toney, KC (1 Viewer)

That hot skank who stole your money, you thought she was out of your life. You know you shouldn't let her back in. But she showed up, she look soooo good. You promised yourself you wouldn't do it again, but you just can't help it. Next thing you know, you wake up in bed with this beat up chick in a Josh Gordon jersey.
"now get out of here and take off my Van Halen t-shirt before you jinx them and they break up again"

Kadarius Toney (knee) was listed as a limited participant in Monday’s practice.

They good news is Toney was back on the field. Head coach Andy Reid said recently that he expects Toney to be ready for Thursday night’s matchup against the Lions, so we won’t put too much concern into this limited status at this time. If healthy, Toney could have high-end WR2 upside in his Week 1 matchup against the Lions.

Kadarius Toney (knee) was listed as a limited participant in Monday’s practice.

They good news is Toney was back on the field. Head coach Andy Reid said recently that he expects Toney to be ready for Thursday night’s matchup against the Lions, so we won’t put too much concern into this limited status at this time. If healthy, Toney could have high-end WR2 upside in his Week 1 matchup against the Lions.

Hmmm....🤔

I cannot believe it but I’m in on Toney AGAIN. I’m the worst gluten for punishment. The draft cost, tremendous opportunity on a tremendous offense far outweighs the constant injury issues. At this cost it’s only upside…if he flames out he’s the first cut they don’t have a lot of talent in wrs.

I cannot believe it but I’m in on Toney AGAIN. I’m the worst gluten for punishment. The draft cost, tremendous opportunity on a tremendous offense far outweighs the constant injury issues. At this cost it’s only upside…if he flames out he’s the first cut they don’t have a lot of talent in wrs.
He’s worth a shot. The talent is there.

Got him for $1 as the last pick in my main league draft. He’s the ultimate lotto ticket at that price imo.

So his range of outcomes is back to waiver wire or a wr1. Got it.
You're leaving out Toney coming up lame on the fourth play from scrimmage and being out the next six weeks as owners once again *patiently* wait for him to finally get healthy and reach his potential. But yeah, pretty wide range.

Go gluten free. You’ll feel so much better.

No injury designation.

One of the toughest WR calls for week one that I remember. Basically expected to be their WR1, but has missed most of training camp and pre season. Also gotta factor in a KC offense without or with a limited Kelce.

Lost Kupp, so it's either him or DHop.

I have put up a full mental block on him. I can't see him staying healthy enough to do well. He's missed a lot of camp/practice. I have zero shares, and a lot of Skyy Moore.

So Toney will have 8 for 120 and 2 tonight

He's missed a lot of camp/practice.
He played half a season in KC already, plus the playoffs, and the system has not changed - so this doesn't mean much as long as he's healthy.
I'm not worried about familiarity with the system.

I'm worried about is his conditioning good? Is he set up to pull a hamstring or something because he hasn't been getting those full speed reps in practice?

Kelsey officially out, who is going to start Toney now?

I'm still undecided in 1 PPR between Swift, Gabe and Toney.

I have to decide Toney, Flowers, or Burks… My opponent has Mahomes, so I will probably go with Toney as a counter.

Starting him in 1 league, sitting in another. I've run the maths and I cannot lose with this strategy, it's unpossible.

I mean Detroit is poised to score a lot of points with or without Kelce going against them. If ever there was a game script that favored starting Toney.

Kelce being out makes it tempting, matchup is great, but I think he's going to play limited snaps as he works himself back so leaving him on bench in every league I have to decide by tonight. Would rather take stance of waiting for him to force his way into my lineup then crafting a narrative on why it makes sense.

Kelce being out makes it tempting, matchup is great, but I think he's going to play limited snaps as he works himself back so leaving him on bench in every league I have to decide by tonight. Would rather take stance of waiting for him to force his way into my lineup then crafting a narrative on why it makes sense.
That is where I'm leaning unless we hear that he has no restrictions.

As of now, I’m rolling with toney as my 3 (1-olave, 2-mclaurin) over:

Jeudy- injury
Doubs- injury
Addison
Van jefferson. If kelce played, I would have probably rolled with van

Can always toss one of these 4 in the flex over deon Jackson if I feel the need Sunday.

Lost Kupp, so it's either him or DHDHop.
I think Toney could do well but why would you have reservations about starting DHop?
No big reservations, although he didn't exactly light the world on fire last season, and it would be nice to see him play a week in the Titan system before flexing him in, which was the plan before Kupp went down.
Dude, he was the sixth best WR last year in the games he played. What were you expecting?

Users who are viewing this thread