What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official Jaguars Thread - Team Putting #DTWD to The Test *** (2 Viewers)

The Jags are not going winless.
If you've seen them play every game, I have no idea how this statement can be made with any confidence whatsoever.
Well I wasn't super confident about it, but based on history (Lions once a few years back, Cowboys back in `60) it's probably not going to happen.

On the other hand, with Blackmon out.....

Also I had not realized how bad the point differential was this year, astounding.

The Jags are not going winless.
If you've seen them play every game, I have no idea how this statement can be made with any confidence whatsoever.
Well I wasn't super confident about it, but based on history (Lions once a few years back, Cowboys back in `60) it's probably not going to happen.

On the other hand, with Blackmon out.....

Also I had not realized how bad the point differential was this year, astounding.
Yeah, and most games the other teams have long lost interest by the fourth quarter,

I thought the tired jokes about losing to the Bye week were impossible but the Jags and Blackmon just found a way.

Jax actually had a pretty nice early history - the fans are really lucky they didn't have to wait 20+ years for a winner. Hate to say it but they might have gotten a little spoiled there.

But what happened after the second decent run around 2005-07? Was it ownership?

Jax actually had a pretty nice early history - the fans are really lucky they didn't have to wait 20+ years for a winner. Hate to say it but they might have gotten a little spoiled there.

Their defense really came apart. Henderson and Stroud went downhill in a hurry. Peterson left. Darius went downhill and left. With their ####ty drafting year after year they couldn't replace those guys.

They never were a great offensive team in that era although they could run the crap out of the ball when they had both Freddie T and MJD.

Last edited by a moderator:

Some people say the 2007-8 playoff upset of the Steelers was the worst thing to happen to the franchise because they thought JDR and Garrard were the answer.

The Discovery Channel showed a program earlier tonight called "NFL in Season" and this episode featured the Jags and Niners in London. Showed both teams in the week leading up to the matchup, the game preparation, and the game itself. Anyway, what struck me was what an impressive guy Gus Bradley is. I had never heard him interviewed before.

Constantly upbeat, upbeat, upbeat... spreading positive vibes in spite of this disastrous season. Easy to see why he got the job from a personality standpoint. Obviously, if the X's and O's don't improve - despite a terrible roster - he'll eventually just be another coach on the unemployment line.

But he's a natural-born leader, I'll tell you that much. I'm sure this will be replayed at some point. Worth checking out.

The Discovery Channel showed a program earlier tonight called "NFL in Season" and this episode featured the Jags and Niners in London. Showed both teams in the week leading up to the matchup, the game preparation, and the game itself. Anyway, what struck me was what an impressive guy Gus Bradley is. I had never heard him interviewed before.

Constantly upbeat, upbeat, upbeat... spreading positive vibes in spite of this disastrous season. Easy to see why he got the job from a personality standpoint. Obviously, if the X's and O's don't improve - despite a terrible roster - he'll eventually just be another coach on the unemployment line.

But he's a natural-born leader, I'll tell you that much. I'm sure this will be replayed at some point. Worth checking out.
He's a very engaging personality; he's that way all the time.But if he doesn't get some talent on his team within the next couple of years, he's destined to go by the wayside.

So what is your guys opinion on MJD's outlook for the 2nd half of the season?

He's coming off his best game of the season against SF on the road in London; not exactly the easiest of defenses. They finally got him involved in the passing game with 6 receptions for 47 yards- I feel like that will be a major part of his FF relevance going forward. Blackmon is history so that opens up some targets.

I know he was dealing with an injury early on but in his last 3 games he went:

Can he maintain that 14 ppg average? I'm trying to decide whether to move some of my WR depth; I really don't want to if he can maintain that level of production as my RB2.

jax is going to be bad for a long time if i was them i would ted thomson slash san fran 49ers the thing trade away guys for a lot of picks and just start it all over i know that stinks but really what good is an mjd to them none he is going to burn out his carreer on crappy teams cripes i would get what i can for blackmon i would unload any of the linebackers in a heartbeat for picks they all stink and so do the dbacks really major write come on except wil blackmon you could build there maybe save marks on the line but anyone else buh buy basically just blow it up and get a lot younger with a lot of picks trading down if needed and really spend money on the front office and scouting look what it has done for the pack and look how the 49ers turned it around and how the pats keep getting a zillion picks and replacing mass exoduses of players year after year and winning so hey that is swcs thoughts go tell your grandma she is a brohan and take it to the bank bromigos

So what is your guys opinion on MJD's outlook for the 2nd half of the season?

He's coming off his best game of the season against SF on the road in London; not exactly the easiest of defenses. They finally got him involved in the passing game with 6 receptions for 47 yards- I feel like that will be a major part of his FF relevance going forward. Blackmon is history so that opens up some targets.

I know he was dealing with an injury early on but in his last 3 games he went:

Can he maintain that 14 ppg average? I'm trying to decide whether to move some of my WR depth; I really don't want to if he can maintain that level of production as my RB2.
The offense as a whole will probably take a slight step back even further with Blackmon gone. Supposedly, they are going to get Denard Robinson involved more.

The good news is that the schedule should get somewhat easier. Only non-divisional games left are ARZ, @CLE, BUF.

MJD has been running hard, but no longer has the speed to break off the long runs.

If you're looking for 70 yards rushing, 4 recepts for 30, then that's reasonable.

(Not all of us play PPR)

The business development trip to London during the recent Jaguars game there is likely to lead to two companies announcing they are bringing 500 jobs to Jacksonville in the next six months, civic leaders said Monday afternoon.

JaxUSA, the economic arm of Jax Chamber, came back with six or seven leads, said its president, Jerry Mallot, who declined to name the companies.

According to a list of meetings obtained by the Business Journal, the delegation met with several solar power-related firms, a software company and aviation-related businesses, among others.

The announcements probably won't be with companies the city contacted for the first time on this trip, Mallot said. This visit, however, pushed things forward because of the involvement of high-level political and business leaders.

"The Jaguars elevated the stage, giving us a window we otherwise wouldn’t have had," he said.

Not all of the firms were British, or even European: Among the meetings, Mallot said, was a U.S. company — "one of our hottest prospects" — whose owner happened to be visiting London.

One of the key benefits of the trip, said Mike Breen, who handles international affairs for the chamber, was that it is something that will be repeated; unlike other NFL teams playing in London, the Jaguars have made a four-year commitment to return.

"It gives us the ability to continue and build upon our message," he said.

Mayor Alvin Brown echoed those words, saying "it's important not only to take advantage of this strong foundation but to build upon it."

He pledged to go on at least some of the trips to London that are scheduled to take place between now and the game next year. "It's a long process," he said, "but I believe at the end of the day it will mean jobs for Jacksonville."
http://www.bizjournals.com/jacksonville/news/2013/11/04/london-trip-will-bring-2-announcements.html?ana=fbk

To re-hash some bye week stuff for this trainwreck of an offense.

Denard Robinson officially MJD's backup at RB.

We tried him at wildcat and tried him at receiver and we just said that didn’t work real well,’’ said Jaguars coach Gus Bradley. “Let’s put him at tailback. He never played it before, but when he did, some things came naturally to him.’’

The result? Bradley has named Robinson the team’s backup running back behind Maurice Jones-Drew for the second half of the season. Robinson has surpassed Justin Forsett and Jordan Todman on the depth chart.

“I’m excited about it,’’ Robinson said of the promotion.

One of Robinson’s biggest problems his rookie season has been ball security and fumbling, but he has continued to work on it.

“He gained our trust as far as ball security and he had a really good work of practice before the San Francisco game and we said, ‘All right, let’s get him in there and see what he can do,’ ” Bradley said.

Robinson had four carries against San Francisco for 15 yards, but also had a 21-yard burst wiped out by a penalty.

Robinson is still listed on the roster as a wide receiver, but that’s so he can wear No. 16, his college number. His role with the team now is as a running back.
http://members.jacksonville.com/sports/football/jaguars/2013-11-07/story/jaguars-denard-robinson-comes-grips-new-role-backing

And who will step up to be the second WR behind Shorts?

Fisch now must try to cultivate a reliable second receiver to keep defenses from blanketing Cecil Shorts (46 catches, 565 yards). Mike Brown and Ace Sanders have combined for 408 receiving yards this season. Stephen Burton will return Sunday at Tennessee after missing the last five games with a concussion. He has seven catches for 65 yards.

“We’ve kind of been dealt some cards that we weren’t necessarily planning on prior to the start of the season with different injuries throughout the year,” Fisch said. “So we just have to treat it as such that one man down, next man up. We’ll see more of Mike Brown, we’ll see more of Ace and see more of Stephen Burton.”
And mroe talk about Burton/Brown

Another player, who the Jaguars seem very intrigued by, is Stephen Burton. The Jaguars picked Burton up off waivers, but he hasn't played since Week 3 against the Seattle Seahawks, a game in which he suffered a concussion.

"That’s why we have a guy like (Stephen) Burton and he’s got to step up. We’ve always been intrigued by him. He’s 6-1, 220 pounds and 4.4 (forty-yard dash)," Bradley said on Monday, when asked how the team replaces Blackmon.

"We’ve been intrigued by him and we’ve been really developing him to see what he can do," Bradley continued. "He’s got an opportunity now along with the other guys so we’ve got an opportunity to see will those guys step up. I think that part of it right there because as I’ve challenged our coaches from the start our job is to develop the players we have in-house and to see them make strides."
http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2013/11/6/5072536/justin-blackmon-jaguars-depth-chart-wr-mike-brown

They said today that the "plan" is to get MJD around 20 carries per game and Robinson 14. I'm guessing they don't have a single game where even approach that many carries.

They said today that the "plan" is to get MJD around 20 carries per game and Robinson 14. I'm guessing they don't have a single game where even approach that many carries.
"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face."

Maybe Delanie Walker had the Titans in his survivor pool, too?The Tennessee Titans tight end was not happy after his team lost to Jaguars on Sunday and let his true feelings be heard afterward.

“It’s disgusting. I’m disappointed. I’m embarrassed. A team that’s 0-8 comes in here and beats us? Beats us on our home field, that’s 0-8, the Jaguars? Come on. Talking about first place? Talking about first place? We just got whooped by the Jaguars. We ain’t talking first place no more. It’s out the window. We’ve got to come back and play the Colts. I don’t know how everybody’s gonna handle it. I mean, we lost to the Jaguars.”
:lmao:

:ptts:

As someone who witnessed the lows and even lowers of the Lions 0-16 season...

Grats, and glad you avoided that.

You guys think it's safe to go right back to fading the Jags this week for survivor pool purposes? Despite the game being at home, I don't see MJD being able to run at all inside against the Cards' nasty front, and Peterson should suffocate Shorts. I don't see how JAX will be able to move the ball at all. Thoughts?

You guys think it's safe to go right back to fading the Jags this week for survivor pool purposes? Despite the game being at home, I don't see MJD being able to run at all inside against the Cards' nasty front, and Peterson should suffocate Shorts. I don't see how JAX will be able to move the ball at all. Thoughts?
I think it's safe. They were gifted so many turnovers versus the Titans and that was the difference between this game and the others.

yes. Poz will be out which is a huge loss for an an already subpar LB corps.

ARZ d-line should be in the backfield all day.

The matchups do not bode well for the Jaguars to notch their first TD of the season at Everbank.

Henne and company might not be able to hang any TDs on them but the Jags DID get the city financing (43 Mil) for the new scoreboards and fan area.

And before any self-righteous Olbermann wannabe's start in on the City Council, the money comes from an existing hotel bed tax fund that is dedicated to stadium maintenance.

Supposedly, with the scoreboard improvements, there are rumors of a neutral site college game (Navy/ND?) and a Fulham (naturally) summer friendly.

Oh and Country Super Fest!

Organizers of the Florida Country Superfest are hoping to draw huge crowds to the inaugural event, scheduled for June 14-15 at EverBank Field, and they’ve booked some of the biggest names in contemporary country music to do it.

Jason Aldean, Eric Church, Little Big Town, Big & Rich and Colt Ford are scheduled to appear on the first day of the festival. Luke Bryan, Miranda Lambert, Florida Georgia Line, Easton Corbin and Joe Nichols are scheduled for the second night.

Tickets for both days of the event are $80-$500 and go on sale through ticketmaster.com at 10 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 21. Single-day tickets will go on sale at a later date.

It’s being put on by Festival Productions Inc., the same company that’s doing the three-day Bayou Country Superfest at LSU’s Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, La., in May. The company also stages the huge New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Fest and the Essence Music Festival every year.
Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://jacksonville.com/breaking-news/2013-11-14/story/country-superfest-line-everbank-field-announced#ixzz2kiyTqgAE

Henne and company might not be able to hang any TDs on them but the Jags DID get the city financing (43 Mil) for the new scoreboards and fan area.

And before any self-righteous Olbermann wannabe's start in on the City Council, the money comes from an existing hotel bed tax fund that is dedicated to stadium maintenance.

Supposedly, with the scoreboard improvements, there are rumors of a neutral site college game (Navy/ND?) and a Fulham (naturally) summer friendly.

Oh and Country Super Fest!

Organizers of the Florida Country Superfest are hoping to draw huge crowds to the inaugural event, scheduled for June 14-15 at EverBank Field, and they’ve booked some of the biggest names in contemporary country music to do it.

Jason Aldean, Eric Church, Little Big Town, Big & Rich and Colt Ford are scheduled to appear on the first day of the festival. Luke Bryan, Miranda Lambert, Florida Georgia Line, Easton Corbin and Joe Nichols are scheduled for the second night.

Tickets for both days of the event are $80-$500 and go on sale through ticketmaster.com at 10 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 21. Single-day tickets will go on sale at a later date.

It’s being put on by Festival Productions Inc., the same company that’s doing the three-day Bayou Country Superfest at LSU’s Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, La., in May. The company also stages the huge New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Fest and the Essence Music Festival every year.
Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://jacksonville.com/breaking-news/2013-11-14/story/country-superfest-line-everbank-field-announced#ixzz2kiyTqgAE
Normally against public funding for stadiums, but Jacksonville can really use more stuff going on downtown. It is so empty most of the time. I can see Fulham friendlies becoming common there.

The Historic Suck Of The Jacksonville Jaguars

The Jaguars suck this year, everyone knows that. But what if we peel back that superficial layer of suck, and delve deeper into the fetid onion that is the 2013 Jacksonville Jaguars? It's actually astonishing how terrible this team is.

Just how pitiful are the Jags? First, a quick survey. Football Outsiders has kept a running list of the best and worst teams, according to DVOA, since 1989. The 2013 Jaguars are currently ranked as the third-worst team through 10 weeks since 1989, behind the 1993 Buccaneersa 5-11 team that enjoyed two bye weeks and played 11 games against eventual playoff teamsand the 2005 49ers. Before Jacksonville's first win of the season against the Titans, it was dead last with an overall DVOA of -66.3%. After the win, the Jags "improved" to -62.3%. They are, empirically, nearly the worst in a quarter century.

(DVOA is Defense-adjusted Value Over Average is used to compare parts or the entirety of a team to league average. So, 0.0% is average. Positive is good, negative is badunless we're calculating defense, in which negative is good, and positive is bad. And all of this is adjusted for strength of opponents.)

Here's some modern context: Remember the 2008 winless Lions? Their season-ending team DVOA was -48.4%. The Jaguars still have seven games to play, and DVOA isn't the end-all, be-all statistic, but that is simply astounding. It gets so much more astounding, though, when you down the pieces making up this catastrophe.

Offense

This offense, as a unit, has been the kind of hot garbage you cross the street to avoid smelling. According to FO's drive stats, Jacksonville has scored touchdowns on 8.3% of its drives. It's gone three-and-out on a ridiculous 34.3% of its drives. They're just as horrendous in the red zone, too, where the Jags' touchdowns per red zone appearance percentage is a dismal 30.4%. It has taken the field with an average lead of -10.98 points. In all of these categories, Jacksonville ranks dead last in the league.

One more league-worst stat: Jacksonville has scored 0.92 points per drive. For context, as if being at the bottom of the league wasn't enough context, the Buccaneers, the second-worst in this category, have scored 1.34 points per drive. The Jags are getting lapped by the most dysfunctional NFL team in Florida.

In a pass-oriented league, bad offense starts with the quarterback. And oh sweet god, the Jaguars' quarterbacks. The opening day starter, Blaine Gabbert, is STILL the second lowest quarterback by DYAR despite playing in only four games. This would be like leading the majors in home runs in late July after playing in just 20 or so games. New starter Chad Henne and Gabbert have also managed to rank 30th in the NFL for interceptions per drive.

Henne and Gabbert have combined for four passing touchdowns. Yes. Four. It would be easy to poke fun at them in comparison to Peyton Manning, who's thrown at least four touchdowns in five games this season, but let's aim lower. Minnesota's Christian Ponder, who's been usurped by Josh Freeman and Matt Cassel at different points of the season, has five passing touchdowns in six games this season. No, wait. We can go lower. Jason Campbell, who's started two games for the Browns, has five passing touchdowns. There we go.

But at least the Jags have Maurice Jones-Drew, right? Well, about that. Jacksonville has rushed for just 585 yards in nine games, the second-lowest total in the league. Jones-Drew has rushed 143 times for 432 yards and three touchdowns. His game-high this season is 75 yards. Even apparent highlights, like the Jags being fourth best in rate of fumbles per drive, are dimmed when you remember that they're probably just too busy going three-and-out and throwing interceptions to remember to fumble. So is Jones-Drew washed up, or does he just have no offensive line? Tough to say, but adjusted for opponents, he's been worse than human tackling dummy Trent Richardson, and is ahead of only Ray Rice, Bernard Pierce, and Willis McGahee in DYAR.

Injuries have been a big reason for the failures of the offensesort of. During Week 5's game against the Rams, Gabbert hurt his hamstring, and left tackle Luke Joeckel suffered a season-ending fractured ankle. This came after the Jaguars traded former starting left tackle Eugene Monroe to the Ravens for a couple of late-round picks. Wide receiver Justin Blackmonthe glimmer of hope and 2012 team leader in receptions who was suspended for his first four gameslasted all of four games before being suspended for the rest of the season, though this opened the door for Cecil Shorts, the long decent skill player on the Jaguars' roster.

Defense

Before Gus Bradley became Jacksonville's new head coach, he was the defensive coordinator for the Seattle Seahawks, and a good one at that. So you might think that the Jaguars' defense would be the stronger side, right? At least next to that offense? Yes, actually!

There are a couple bright spots on the defensive side. The Jags cause fumbles often, with a fumbles per drive rate of .076, second-best in the leaguewhile recovering fumbles is almost entirely random, forcing them can be a good sign. Another strength (in the context of being dead last in many, many categories) is that when opponents' offenses are in the red zone, they only score touchdowns 60.5% of the time, 22nd best in the league.

Any strengths of the defense, though, are nullified because of its starting situation. Jacksonville's D takes the field with an average lead of -8.63. Can you guess where that ranks in comparison to the rest of the league? (Yes, it's the worst.) The Jets' defense, a group that also suffers from a questionable, turnover-prone offense, starts out with an average lead of -3.17, second-worst in the league. So not only do the Jaguars, on average, not have a lead, they're also, on average, behind by more than a touchdown.

In fact, in a 60-minute game, the Jaguars spend an average 5:10 tied, 8:59 leading, and 45:51 trailing. (I'm growing tired of writing this, but yes, those are all league-worsts.)

No offense to the Jags' four-man defensive line of Tyson Alualu, Sen'Derrick Marks, Roy Miller, and Jason Babin, but it is not good. Running backs earn 4.55 yards per run against it. If running backs break to the second levelgetting to linebackers and the secondarythey earn 1.20 yards per attempt, 24th-worst in the NFL. Jacksonville also sucks at getting to the quarterback, racking up a league-lowest total of 12 sacks, and dead last in adjusted sack rate at 4.3%. Can't stop the run, can't stop the quarterback.

The defense hasn't suffered many crucial injuriesoutside of safety Dwight Lowery going on injured reserve in Week 5 and eventually being cutbut it's rather demoralizing when your team's offense constantly turns the ball over and puts you back on the field.

Special Teams

Hey, the Jaguars are not the worst at special teams! Jacksonville ranks in 16th with a 1.6% special teams DVOA. This is a team that prides itself on doing the "foot" part of football well, dammit.

Placekicker Josh Scobee has made all nine of his extra point attempts, and hit all 12 of his field goal attempts, with his longest measured at 53 yards. Punter Bryan Angera third-round draft pickhas punted 54 times for 2502 yards, the third-highest total out of all punters. He's got a top-10 net average of 40.9 yards. Exactly half of Jacksonville's offensive drives have ended in Anger punting the ball away, so he's getting plenty of work.

One argument in the Jaguars' favor is that they've faced many tough teams. The total DVOA of Jacksonville's opponents so far is 5.4%, the sixth-toughest. It's daunting to face playoff contenders like the Chiefs, Seahawks, Colts, Broncos and 49ers. But Jags are miserable even (especially) in opponent-adjusted stats. And again, this isn't about losing; it's about how the team loses. Points are left on the board. Offensive drives stall out with little effort on the defense's part. For those eight losses, the Jags have never come close to a victory.

Maybe it'll get better with less fierce opponents; Jacksonville's future schedule has a -9.0% DVOA, one of the fifth easiest. There might even be a few wins to be found in there. But so far, the 2013 Jaguars have shown that being a historically awful football team really is an extraordinary accomplishment.

http://regressing.deadspin.com/the-historic-suck-of-the-jacksonville-jaguars-1463948531/@kylenw

I really don't mean to pile on here.... you are all good dudes and it's not like you don't know the team stinks.

But the "defensive effort" on Floyd's 91-yard TD is one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen in all my years of watching football.

I really don't mean to pile on here.... you are all good dudes and it's not like you don't know the team stinks.

But the "defensive effort" on Floyd's 91-yard TD is one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen in all my years of watching football.
I don't think we have much of a chance of winning any given game (nor do I want to at this point) but some fundamental play wouldn't be too much to ask for.

Unbelievably, out of the basement in the PFT Power rankings

[SIZE=12pt]29. Redskins (3-8; No. 27): Thanks to the RGIII trade, the Redskins are helping the Rams get a very high draft pick in 2014.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]30. Jaguars (2-9; No. 32): Yep, they’re screwing up their shot at the first pick in the draft.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]31. Falcons (2-9; No. 29): Has any quarterback ever accomplished less with more money?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]32. Texans (2-9; No. 30): Case Keenum is one of the best young quarterbacks in league history to never win a game.[/SIZE]

In each of the last 2 Jags' wins, an opposing player has talked about how embarrassing it was to lose to the Jags,

Who says it on the Browns? Haden?

I'm still trying to figure out how Bradley has managed to squeeze out two wins with this roster.
Some nice value signings in Alan Ball and Senderrick Marks.

Other thing is a lot of these waiver pickups have been cut by "good" teams and they realize if the Jags let them go, it could be the end of their career.

Interesting stuff from Prisco

A few weeks ago, I had a chat with Jacksonville Jaguars general manager Dave Caldwell after his team won for the first time.

"Don't win too many, you will blow your draft pick," I said to him.

Caldwell laughed and said that he wanted his team to win as many games as possible.

A month ago, I didn't think that was wise thinking.

Now I do.

The biggest reason for that change is I don't think there is a true slam-dunk, can't-miss passer in next year's draft. Now that the Jaguars have won three out of their last four games, including beating the Cleveland Browns this week, it's almost becoming a moot point. They would pick third right now.

I also think Caldwell is good enough at evaluating talent that he will find good players, including a good quarterback, no matter where he is drafting.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/pete-prisco/24314941/monday-musings-break-up-the-jaguars

Interesting stuff from Prisco

A few weeks ago, I had a chat with Jacksonville Jaguars general manager Dave Caldwell after his team won for the first time.

"Don't win too many, you will blow your draft pick," I said to him.

Caldwell laughed and said that he wanted his team to win as many games as possible.

A month ago, I didn't think that was wise thinking.

Now I do.

The biggest reason for that change is I don't think there is a true slam-dunk, can't-miss passer in next year's draft. Now that the Jaguars have won three out of their last four games, including beating the Cleveland Browns this week, it's almost becoming a moot point. They would pick third right now.

I also think Caldwell is good enough at evaluating talent that he will find good players, including a good quarterback, no matter where he is drafting.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/pete-prisco/24314941/monday-musings-break-up-the-jaguars
I sure hope he's as good as Prisco thinks he is. Early return suggest so. I felt really good about the Monroe/Britton selections from Gene Smith though, so I'm withholding judgement for now.I've mentioned it before, the fact that Gus has been able to win some games with this current team is pretty awesome. I like how they didn't throw in the towel when they easily could have.

Users who are viewing this thread