What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Let's play an online poker tournament tonight? (2 Viewers)

Sure if everyone wants to send to me, I can send to the 2nd and 3rd place folks.  I can try to remember anyway.  Or I'll just keep the extra and go buy sandwiches. 
OK, everyone from 1st game tonight PayPal Otis.  

My Dad, Duckzz finished 2nd for $84.  I (mwoot15) am paying and collecting for both of us.  You can send $44 to gregandapril AT gmail.com once people have paid you.  Thanks!

Let me know who I owe for 2nd game

Otis if you are banker for 2nd game as well then take $40 from 1st game winnings as I am paying for mwoot15 and Duckzz.  Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Otis - shuke - whodey1989 are the finish in game 2.

Since I won both, if everyone wants to just send me all the loot for both games, I can distribute to 2nd and 3rd place tomorrow.

sremsen2 at gmail

GGs

Can the second and third place finishers in the two games tonight please PM me your paypal addresses, and what I will owe you each?  I'll get the PPs out tomorrow.

OK, everyone from 1st game tonight PayPal Otis.  

My Dad, Duckzz finished 2nd for $84.  I (mwoot15) am paying and collecting for both of us.  You can send $44 to gregandapril AT gmail.com once people have paid you.  Thanks!
Done.

I owe @cheese $20 from the 2nd game.  Shoot me your PP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure if everyone wants to send to me, I can send to the 2nd and 3rd place folks.  I can try to remember anyway.  Or I'll just keep the extra and go buy sandwiches. 
I can send to you or someone can just send me 16 and i am square for 3rd.

TIA 

I just use my wife’s email because I don’t need all you degenerates having my actual email and name.  Only some degenerates. 

• Laughing
Reactions: Ned
How much interest would there be in doing a midday tournament?  Say 11am or noon?  If so, maybe we can set something up for that as a daily or every other day type thing as well.  I'm actually more able to do that freely than the evening one.  Others?

How much interest would there be in doing a midday tournament?  Say 11am or noon?  If so, maybe we can set something up for that as a daily or every other day type thing as well.  I'm actually more able to do that freely than the evening one.  Others?
either or for me although it might be harder for some as well. 

I am thinking that after this initial surge we may be better off having only a couple of nights a week to get larger pools. 

I wish there was an easy way to manage a cash game.  That would be best to get midday activity.

Id be interested.  Also wondering if anyone would be interested in occasionally having games for higher stakes.  Maybe 100 or so?  Anyone else having trouble really caring at 20.  It can still be fun, but found myself yesterday calling stuff not even thinking about it since its low stakes 

SHIZNITTTT said:
 My wife asked, "Why are you sending 20 bucks to someone named Mary?"   🤣
"Stop asking so many questions.  And don't worry about some other women's names sending money to your PayPal either"

Users who are viewing this thread