What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chicago v. Seattle Monday Nite Football thread (1 Viewer)

Holy #### Brian Schottenheimer is awful. Tonight I’m tilting over how bad him, Brian Daboll and Mike McCoy are at coordinating offense.

That's the second time I've seen that chip get completely destroyed by Mack, he just bull rushes the next guy into Wilson. 

1st and 10 lets leave Mack unblocked, 2nd and 12 let’s run it at Mack, 3rd and long let’s leave Mack unblocked. This is NOT rocket science. Yet, here we are in a multibillion dollar industry with uncontrollable nepotism.

Wish I had gotten the memo that Trubisky deserves to run the game from the line of scrimmage all night, and of which he will make errant throws, before I traded for Howard.  :wall:

I’m on full blown tilt. #### the NFL. There is no excuse for Daboll, McCoy and Schottenheimer to be in the positions they are. Maybe they’re good coaches, upstanding guys, good family men but they are complete and total dog #### at play calling.

When is the NFL going to finally have a flex schedule to not have these road kill games on Sunday and Monday night?

When is the NFL going to finally have a flex schedule to not have these road kill games on Sunday and Monday night?
Week 5.

EDT:  However, you can't change the Monday night one.  That would screw up too many people's travel plans.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread