What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chicago v. Seattle Monday Nite Football thread (2 Viewers)

I think offense is still going to need one good drive to get us a win.  D is going to need a break after this one.

Or D will just handle it.  I know Seattle has O-Line issues, but after the first half against the Pack and this game.  I'm really excited for this D.  It may be time to get a new jersey.

Wilson has Ciara at home...I wouldn't be surprised if he retires after tonight. Why take this beating.

Why does Seattle even have that play in their playbook??  RB lined up wide.  RB runs a 5 yard hook route.  DB reads that like a book and takes it to the house.

My boy is crapping himself agajn - the Wilson fumble put him down 1.1

.3/1 completion, .1/2 PaYd

He’s been the worst team in the league the last 4 years, and he’s on the brink of 2-0, facing the team that’s won the last 2 LCGs. 

pray for him. 

Bears got added off the FA list within seconds of the trade announcement. 

I, the shark that I am, was posting on here avout how awesome the Bears would be, because I’d seen they were drafted.

what I didn’t see was that they were dropped in the 1st WW run. :doh:  

Bears got added off the FA list within seconds of the trade announcement. 

I, the shark that I am, was posting on here avout how awesome the Bears would be, because I’d seen they were drafted.

what I didn’t see was that they were dropped in the 1st WW run. :doh:  
Bears D was my sleeper pick before they added Mack.  Was a no brainer to take them after Mack.

I was winning from 4:20 into the Thursday night game to 0:14 left in the Monday night game.  Must be some sort of record.
First championship game I ever won was in my IDP league...I was down 1.4 points with less than 2:00 to go, but the defense had all 3 T/O left, so the offense still had to get a 1st to seal it. 

3rd down. Inside run, cut back to the outside...inexplicably the running back ran out of bounds (stopping the clock) - and it was my linebacker who chased him out. I don’t think he was within a yard of him, but by rule that’s a “tackle”. 

I got 2 points & won the LCG by .6 with something like 8 seconds left in the Sunday night game. 

My opponent was less than pleased.  I was delighted. :pickle:

Users who are viewing this thread