What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chicago v. Seattle Monday Nite Football thread (1 Viewer)

Gotta be easier to defend the pass when you actually look for it coming.  There were like two steps left in the endzone, you'd think he'd plan to turn at some point.
I thought DBs were taught not to look for the ball and to play the WRs eyes?

Fuller looking worthless as usual and not earning his contract. Bum
They gave him a lot of money, out of necessity I'm starting to think because we really have no other options and our depth is brutal. He is not a press man coverage guy but those are the passes he needs to defend.

I thought DBs were taught not to look for the ball and to play the WRs eyes?
Maybe you are right there, I'd have to admit I'm not a technique expert, but I thought they were supposed to turn at some point.  He was in great position, if he knew that ball was coming don't see how Locket could have got it.

Maybe you are right there, I'd have to admit I'm not a technique expert, but I thought they were supposed to turn at some point.  He was in great position, if he knew that ball was coming don't see how Locket could have got it.
I think it depends on the situation of where you turn your head around. Maybe Fuller thought Lockett had run out of runway in the endzone there, I don't know. That was just a ridiculous pass by Wilson.

I think it depends on the situation of where you turn your head around. Maybe Fuller thought Lockett had run out of runway in the endzone there, I don't know. That was just a ridiculous pass by Wilson.
That was how I saw it. Fuller didn’t need to turn - there were 1.5 steps left in the end zone. 

Just incredible presence of mind to get his feet down and catch that ball. Incredible.!

Users who are viewing this thread