What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chiefs vs. Rams - Battle of Missouri - Week 11 (3 Viewers)

Mahomes just showed his young gun slinging Favre gene.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. What a great preview of the SB. Saints may have a say in the matter, but I'm looking forward to February.

If you told me the MNF game would come down to horrific clock management, I'd have bet the mortgage on it being Andy Reid who blew it at the end.  Oops.

Boy these guys had fun tonight.......it really was a college game tonight. Pretty cool game to watch despite some horrific clock management by the Rams at the end there.

If Gurley isn’t hurt, the McVay just became andy reid 2.0.  Unfortunately he won so he won’t think it was dumb to not involve your best offensive player. 

It’s scary to think that if this isn’t a SB preview, it’s probably because the Saints got past the Rams. The Saints, who have a better offense AND a worse defense.

There wouldn’t even be an over/under for that game. Anyone who tries to bet the under just gets the money deducted from their account automatically as a stupidity penalty.

Users who are viewing this thread