What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chiefs vs. Rams - Battle of Missouri - Week 11 (1 Viewer)

This was one of those games where you think, the team who wins is going to be the team whose defense isn't on the field at the end to get a penalty called on them...

worst announcers in the history of the nfl..shut up booger mcF..just shut up already..boy is he horrible.wow MNF is almost unwatchable. terrible broadcasting.

if I heard ' first time mahomes has done 'y'..he's played 11 games as a starter, right? everything is the first time! sheesh..

how much that saying 'andy reid is an aggressive coach' was said during this game, must've been in the thousands of times..check reid's post season record, he's Marty Schottenheimer, no  coincidence he's a Chiefs coach. he's not aggressive in playoffs. it's like were watching ghosts with KC - dynamic in reg season, and clammed up, conservative, lousy play calling in post season - you KNOW it's going to happen again. they're going to be 14-2, earn a bye.lose first week of playoffs.it's Reid's Way..can't buy in on Chiefs' stock. 

felt like this is the game we will revisit 15 years from now and say this was a show  of NFL players who went on to have great careers..awesome game!

So where are all the guys who said Gurley would get his???
He had 96 RhYd.

just a ticket-tease as you Razzball friends would say. 1000+ yards & 100+ points, it’s weird they went away from him. 

He didn’t look hurt on that last big run. 

I had Hill too, so not a big deal - I won by 30. 

But it is strange - I wouldn’t be shocked if he was hurt on that sideline tackle early on.

Not “hurt” hurt, but not 100%. 

worst announcers in the history of the nfl..shut up booger mcF..just shut up already..boy is he horrible.wow MNF is almost unwatchable. terrible broadcasting.

if I heard ' first time mahomes has done 'y'..he's played 11 games as a starter, right? everything is the first time! sheesh..

how much that saying 'andy reid is an aggressive coach' was said during this game, must've been in the thousands of times..check reid's post season record, he's Marty Schottenheimer, no  coincidence he's a Chiefs coach. he's not aggressive in playoffs. it's like were watching ghosts with KC - dynamic in reg season, and clammed up, conservative, lousy play calling in post season - you KNOW it's going to happen again. they're going to be 14-2, earn a bye.lose first week of playoffs.it's Reid's Way..can't buy in on Chiefs' stock. 

felt like this is the game we will revisit 15 years from now and say this was a show  of NFL players who went on to have great careers..awesome game!
Why is the play-by-play guy always yelling?  Always.  With that weird "trying to create drama" voice.  Just shut up and call the game.  This game didn't need any of your theatrics.  Awful announcers.  Superlative game.

Why is the play-by-play guy always yelling?  Always.  With that weird "trying to create drama" voice.  Just shut up and call the game.  This game didn't need any of your theatrics.  Awful announcers.  Superlative game.
We were just talking about this.  He does his best Gus Johnson.  Every.  Single.  Play.  The forced drama from the opening kick is just way too much.  For 3 hours???

And Witten isn't helping things, being so wound up to be on air, bumbles his words constantly.  Then you got another clown in the Lazy Boy who can't wait to chime in with his spiel. 

It's like they grabbed 3 guys at the local sports bar that couldn't stop talking, and said have at it.  

Awful.

Plus I loved that Everytime they'd go over the top praising Mahomes, the next play would be a turnover. 

"This guy just doesn't let the defense score on hi... MAHOMES FUMBLES! SCOOPED UP FOR A TD!"

So where are all the guys who said Gurley would get his???
It looked like he took a shot on his knee (2nd QTR I think) on a short gain, heading out of bounds... he had an odd look on his face and then Brown was in for nearly the full series next possession.

I don't know... something looked off. Even on the outlet routes in 4th QTR he seemed to be jogging.

Updating suspicions... Gurley INJ his ankle in 2nd QTR: RamsWire on Gurley

Last edited by a moderator:
Get that Missouri stuff outta the title.  Hate Georgia for taking the Rams away from us.  They are home where they belong.

Users who are viewing this thread