What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Eagles at Bucs** (+5.5, 45) Game #1 of the MNF Doubleheader 7:15 (1 Viewer)

lol the DraftKings boost bet. 30 yards for Brown, Smith, Evans. Smith finishes with 28 because they tried force feeding AjB a TD.

another step in the right direction for the eagles, defense looked a lot better today, offense still needs work but Swift looked great. and hopefully no more force feeding AJ Brown as much as i love the stats for fantasy. game flow still not great though, Brian needs more work. high five for the easy win.

Swift, 16 carries, 130 yards.

Brian Johnson: Let's run Kenny Gainwell now.

Gainwell, 12 carries, 37 yards.
I’ll give ya, they clearly see SOMETHING. I just don’t know how they don’t see the difference in talent
I mean 90% of Gainwell's touches were 2-minute drill or garbage time. Its clear who the guy is.

The last drive started with 9 minutes left in the 4th.
"Even the head coach quit" - Barrett Brooks

I’ll give ya, they clearly see SOMETHING. I just don’t know how they don’t see the difference in talent
I mean 90% of Gainwell's touches were 2-minute drill or garbage time. Its clear who the guy is.

I'd call that garbage time based on the gameflow.

I'd call that garbage time based on the gameflow.

Tampa had just scored a TD. They almost gave the ball back to TB with 5 minutes left trying to run Gainwell.

We have a potential sell high Swift window. I may window shop and see what I could find.
Selling high would have to be really freaking high. He looks like a top-12 RB without TDs. If TDs come, and they may not, he may have a top-5 ceiling with the size of these holes.

Miles Sanders averaged over 5 YPC over his 4 years, and Swift is a better player in every way.
Gainwell got a lot of touches as well. My worry is the lack of designed screens in the passing game for PPR as they’ll be 15-75 games with 1-6 rec. Hurts getting the goal line touches and 8-10 other carries a game.

I’d be curious how high FBG puts him ROS. Was RB26 it’ll update tomorrow. For comparisson Kamara is RB23

Yeah. I feel like the said "We have a big lead. Swift is a major weapon for us, and he has a long injury rap sheet. Gainwell is capable." If it were a one-score game, maybe Swift finishes heavy.

I don’t really have an opinion on the push play but the eagles aren’t worried about Hurts getting rolled up in there? Running it midfield while up 14 seems reckless to me. I get it on the 1 yard line.

Tampa Bay is going to lose. Just letting you know
Philly sports lost the Super Bowl in hilarious fashion and the World Series in a 6 months span. Just letting you know.

I don’t really have an opinion on the push play but the eagles aren’t worried about Hurts getting rolled up in there? Running it midfield while up 14 seems reckless to me. I get it on the 1 yard line.

Philly sports lost the Super Bowl in hilarious fashion and the World Series in a 6 months span. Just letting you know.
well… Your mom!

You know, if it keeps him fresh and healthy the whole year, so be it. Let Gainwell get his 3.1 ypc. Prefer he only gets 6-8 carries a game though and Swift 16-18.

Oh cmon this did make me laugh though.
and cry......

Not really that hilarious. Seemed kind of a bummer even for non Philly fans. Game over on a penalty. For the Phil's, that team way overachieved. They had a chance against Houston but our pitching was no where near theirs.

Last edited:

Not really that hilarious. Seemed kind of a bummer even for non Philly fans. Game over on a penalty. For the Phil's, that team way overachieved. They had a chance against Houston but our pitching was no where near there's.
I was actually rooting for Philly against Houston. My mom is from there and still a mild fan. And everybody hates Houston.

The Union also lost in the championship. :scared:

Users who are viewing this thread