What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

He once had an awkward moment (1 Viewer)

Love these commercials. From a marketing standpoint, I love the fact that the lead tagline is "I don't always drink beer...but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis". Not many commercials say that they don't always use the product and then halfheartedly say, "but when I do".

Love these commercials. From a marketing standpoint, I love the fact that the lead tagline is "I don't always drink beer...but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis". Not many commercials say that they don't always use the product and then halfheartedly say, "but when I do".
Yes, sure beats the girl bartender telling the guy he's stupid not to drink a certain brand of light beer.

"He went to a psychic once...to warn her."

"His to do lists have won pulitzers."

Best commercials of the past 5 years, I actually look forward to them on the radio when the music and the man's voice from Frontline comes on, hysterical.

Yes, sure beats the girl bartender telling the guy he's stupid not to drink a certain brand of light beer.
Especially if he has a tramp stamp.

If he passed you on the street and didn't say hello to you...you would still feel like he spoke to you and asked you how your day was.

Even his tree houses have finished basements

If he were to sit in your car the resale value would go up instantly

He can mix oil and water

If you were trapped with him in an elevator you wouldn't want to be rescued

His business card just says "I'll call you"

Signs that say "This is not an Exit" do not apply to him

The contents of his tacos refuse to fall from the shell

If you were to see him walking a chihuahua, it would still look masculine

Dicing onions doesn't make him cry, it only makes him stronger

These commercials will eventually get old.

But not yet. Top level commercial for the last several years. Looking forward to the next round.

I hate the Henieken version of the Most Interesting Man. The guy who comes into a party, does the "I got your eye" bit with the admiral, fake shootout with the fat cowboy, some karate with Bruce Lee and then playing a flute with the band. Hate it. But he's still better than Keith Stone.

I hate the Henieken version of the Most Interesting Man. The guy who comes into a party, does the "I got your eye" bit with the admiral, fake shootout with the fat cowboy, some karate with Bruce Lee and then playing a flute with the band. Hate it. But he's still better than Keith Stone.
Keith Stone, you're so smooth.

But the lady sings a catchy tune

There' an ongoing TelaNovela cliffhager whether or not he will make an appearance. Spoiler Alert!!! He doesn't.

Only he knows why the Mariachi Band can't stop smiling.

Sharks have a week dedicated to him

If he were to mail a letter without postage; it would still get there.

He can climb cactuses with ease

Even his enemies list him as their emergency contact

He once was pulled over for speeding, but he let the officer go wih just a a warning

It is rumoured that when Edmund Hilary reached the summit of Mount Everest, he was waiting with a thermos of hot coffee

Really? I think that's a catchy commercial :shrug:

Men with dark beards color theirs grey to look like his.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? I think that's a catchy commercial :shrug:
I don't see it as a copy. I see it as just a stupid meaningless commercial. It's very "WTF?"

Similar topic.. I can't believe how Dairy Queen is so blatantly ripping off Old Spice commercials. What a pathetic marketing job. Do a knockoff of a commercial format that flamed out 6 months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread