What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce (2 Viewers)

@Hot Sauce Guy - is this price of about $55 correct for one bottle?  Seemed off.  Also, for the best variety if you were going to recommend 4 bottles, which 4 would you do (and in which order)?
Yeah, looks like there is a drop down menu and your link, the option selected is 68 oz jug. Looks like all other sizes are sold out.

My favorites are Green Label and Red Label.  You can't go wrong with either, imo.  

I got the green, black and the Thai chile pineapple.  All of them are outstanding.  This guy is really good at what he does.

somehow I missed the other thread. I just went to his web site to look at all the sauces, and now I can think of nothing else. I'm drooling.
:lmao:

I know, I started looking through his recipes again and now I want to change our dinner option for tonight.  Might just pick up a tri-tip on my way home. :bag:

I actually love it when people on the board sell their authentic wares and have it come out good. HSG is good peeps, IMO, and is missed in the Shark Pool. C'mon @Hot Sauce Guy, get back in there.  
Agreed and I never would’ve started this thread if his sauces weren’t great. They truly are great tasting. We just burned through 2 bottles in about 6 weeks. Time for another reload!

I actually love it when people on the board sell their authentic wares and have it come out good. HSG is good peeps, IMO, and is missed in the Shark Pool. C'mon @Hot Sauce Guy, get back in there.  
I’m back! 

been having a devil of a time with my PC network card (keeps blinking in & out, and it’s the OS, not the card) and every time I tried to log in on my phone I got locked out for 15 mins trying to remember my damn password. 

Gah! 

Been lurking some topics but now I’m in!  :pickle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Rhythmdoctor said:
Just placed another order of 3 new bottles!  This is my 4th re-order since discovering these tasty sauces!!
I miss Hot Sauce Guy in the SP. Looks like he's stopped posting recently. Glad you enjoy his sauces!  

No but I should be!!
Damn straight.  Let's see, you started a thread about his sausages which eventually got whacked.  I assume for promoting product here (you said nothing was bad).

So you decided to start another one about his stuff, with some opportune bumps here and there.  But none better than today's!  It comes right smack dab in the heart of March Madness Friday.  Heavy drinking and a high traffic weekend are upon us!

4th of July week might be a good time to pop back in and go through the drop down menu instructions again. . . .and post some more links. 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
Rhythmdoctor said:
Just placed another order of 3 new bottles!  This is my 4th re-order since discovering these tasty sauces!!
Yup, saw the pre-sale on the Black label and jumped in with 4 bottles of that and six assorted others.

He makes a solid product, live the logo and I'm always happy to support a FBG.

Just received my last order a couple days ago. Applewood smoked Habanero is my go to.  I just tried the 4 salsa picante and Heats A Peach...all of them delicious. Even my wife and kids throw this stuff down. Can't wait to try the other black label when it arrives.  HSG is pretty awesome even for a 49er fan.

Just received my last order a couple days ago. Applewood smoked Habanero is my go to.  I just tried the 4 salsa picante and Heats A Peach...all of them delicious. Even my wife and kids throw this stuff down. Can't wait to try the other black label when it arrives.  HSG is pretty awesome even for a 49er fan.
And I didn’t even charge you double for being a Seahawks fan. See? We can all get along. :lol:  

glad you’re digging the dog! 

Alas, I will not. I got tired of getting hate mail for expensive international shipping that I can’t control.

that said, Chilly Chiles or Hot Sauces Unlimited should be able to help you out! They’re both in Canada so better shipping rates! 
Meh, ill just ship to my US PO Box then. 

Users who are viewing this thread