What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2014 In Season Dynasty Trade Thread** (1 Viewer)

10 team dynasty, 26 man rosters, ppr start: 1QB/ 2RB/ 3WR/ 1TE/ 2 Flex(RB/WR/TE)/ 1DST

gave: Josh Gordon
got: Aaron Rodgers
hated to give up a talent like gordon but hes a risk and needed a solid qb pretty bad (RGIII, Bortles, Manuel were my qbs)

other wrs: Marshall, Hilton, Tate, Wheaton, A-Robinson, J. Matthews, J. Hunter, Beckham Jr., John Brown, J.Landry

14 team standard, QRWFFFKD

Not involved in any:

Team A gave WR Andre Johnson

Team B gave QB Russell Wilson

Team C gave RB Andre Ellington, 2015 1st round pick (currently a bottom 5 scoring team)

Team B gave RB Eddie Lacy

Team D gave WR Roddy White

Team E gave WR Donte Moncrief, 2015 2nd round pick, 2015 3rd round pick (currently a top 4 scoring team)
A/B seems even. Assume B is contending this year.

Ellington and the 1st.

Moncrief and the picks. Seems a little more than what I got for Roddy (a 1st from a contender)

10 team 2Q 3R 3W 2T 1F .5PPR

Team A trades: Demarco Murray, 2015 3rd

Team B (title contender) trades: Eddie Lacy

I like the title contender side here
Doesn't Jerry Jones sound like the type that would sign Adrian Peterson next season after his legal troubles are over, even though they already have Murray?
His saner son is preventing him from reaching his fully advanced Al Davis stage dementia.

I like the title contender side here
Doesn't Jerry Jones sound like the type that would sign Adrian Peterson next season after his legal troubles are over, even though they already have Murray?
Maybe, but doesn't DAL have cap issues? Can't really afford a high price backup RB.

Last edited by a moderator:
One More Rep said:
12 team ppr qb/rb/rb/wr/wr/wr/flex-rb wr te

Team A Gives Antonio Brown/ODB

Team B Gives Calvin Johnson/Dwayne Bowe
I'd take Brown + ODB over Johnson + Bowe starting, unless I was 100% in a win-now mode.

Long term, I don't think the current gap between Johnson and Brown is so much that it overcomes the gap between ODB and Bowe.

FFDude23 said:
10 team dynasty, 26 man rosters, ppr start: 1QB/ 2RB/ 3WR/ 1TE/ 2 Flex(RB/WR/TE)/ 1DST

hated to give up a talent like gordon but hes a risk and needed a solid qb pretty bad (RGIII, Bortles, Manuel were my qbs)

other wrs: Marshall, Hilton, Tate, Wheaton, A-Robinson, J. Matthews, J. Hunter, Beckham Jr., John Brown, J.Landry
I don't like this, but understand your predicament.

FFDude23 said:

I don't like this, but understand your predicament.
yeah I feel like I'm going to regret this one towards the end of the season.

still have Gio, Al Mo, Martin, Pierce, Ridley, and a few young dynasty guys at RB

Ertz, Kelce, Ladarius Green at TE.

so I have some nice pieces but who knows if or when they will break out, but i'm only one VP out of the last playoff spot so I should be a contender all year as long as Marshall and others stay/get healthy

Just made a pretty big trade, 12 team PPR dynasty, we start 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1 flex at rb/wr/te

Gave: Evans, A. Robinson, Kelce, Rainey

Got: Lacy, Stacy, K. Davis, Tavon Austin

yeah I feel like I'm going to regret this one towards the end of the season.

still have Gio, Al Mo, Martin, Pierce, Ridley, and a few young dynasty guys at RB

Ertz, Kelce, Ladarius Green at TE.

so I have some nice pieces but who knows if or when they will break out, but i'm only one VP out of the last playoff spot so I should be a contender all year as long as Marshall and others stay/get healthy
I love it for you, personally. Every offense from here on out is a year, as I understand it. He's failed a test 4 years in a row. I'm pulling for the guy, but not putting many of my chips in that basket.

ETA: 4 years; not 5.

Just made a pretty big trade, 12 team PPR dynasty, we start 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1 flex at rb/wr/te

Oh man - I think getting Lacy makes this a total win for you. Stacy and Austin are whatever, but K. Davis can easily be a start every week RB1 in a year or two (if not this season!). Losing Evans (and to a lesser extent, Robinson) will hurt over the long term, but yeah... I like this for you.

I agree I expect Evans and Robinson to blow up, but I have never owned Lacy and really wanted him. Plus I agree K. Davis has looked the part and Charles isn't a spring chicken anymore.

12 Team, non-PPR

A Gave:

Cobb

J.Hill

Projected top 5 2015 1st rounder

Projected bottom 5 2015 1st rounder

B Gave:

Le'Veon

Fitz

12 Team, non-PPR

A Gave:

Cobb

J.Hill

Projected top 5 2015 1st rounder

Projected bottom 5 2015 1st rounder

B Gave:

Le'Veon

Fitz
I'd take Cobb/Hill/Picks.
I am team A. I know I gave up a lot.

Have very good depth at WR, and was recently a ADP owner. Losing him sent me into a bit of a tizzy. Only a small handful of RBs out there right now that are truly featured. I think Bell is the best of them. 22 years old, and looking like a stud right now. Big move...still a little uneasy about it.

Dynasty, PPR league with 53 man rosters. Start QB,2RB,3WR, TE, FLEX, K, D

I send: Monte Ball, Trent Richardson, Marquise Lee

I get: Demarco Murray and a 2nd next season likely 17th-20th overall)

My RBs – McCoy, Lacy, Murray, Spiller, Pierce, Talierfero – So I’d take a hit at RB Depth

I'm fine at WR Lee was my tenth WR

I also have 3 early projected firsts next year

And 2 early seconds, plus the one I’d get here.

Thoughts?

My RBs McCoy, Lacy, Murray, Spiller, Pierce, Talierfero So Id take a hit at RB Depth

And 2 early seconds, plus the one Id get here.

Thoughts?
My thought is u are posting on the wrong forum..Ask in Assistant Coach.

My RBs McCoy, Lacy, Murray, Spiller, Pierce, Talierfero So Id take a hit at RB Depth

Thoughts?
Bro it's been accepted you can still give what side wins here. Valiant effort though

My RBs – McCoy, Lacy, Murray, Spiller, Pierce, Talierfero – So I’d take a hit at RB Depth

And 2 early seconds, plus the one I’d get here.

Thoughts?
You basically traded up from a borderline RB1 to the best RB in fantasy right now for nothing. Holy hell I wish I could get Murray that easily in my league, AND you got picks.

For reference - I offered Ertz, Hilton, Lamar, a 1st, and two 2nds for Murray and Jordan Matthews and was declined.

steveski said:

A title contender is much better off with Murray. A young rebuilding team is better off with Lacy.
:shrug: Murray is two years older and not yet nearing the end of his prime. Lacy could easily be out of the league before Murray is.

Thoughts?
Bro it's been accepted you can still give what side wins here. Valiant effort though
Well typically when people write " I'd " it implies something happening in the future. Thanks.As for the trade I think it's pretty balanced though slightly favor the ball side (I think he can turn it around). Obviously this improves your chances this year and if Ball ends up being the next T-Rich then it's a great trade for you.

2 QB ppr league made two trades recently

away Josh Gordon, Austin Davis,and Drew Stanton

got Matt Ryan and Markus Wheaton

away Bishop Sankey and Demaryus Thomas

got Leveon Bell and Emmanuel Sanders

2 QB ppr league made two trades recently

away Josh Gordon, Austin Davis,and Drew Stanton

got Matt Ryan and Markus Wheaton

away Bishop Sankey and Demaryus Thomas

got Leveon Bell and Emmanuel Sanders
2 steals ... I own bell and wouldn't trade him alone for dthomas and sankey let alone add Emanuel sanders to bell

12 Team, 40 man with light IDP and TE premium scoring.

Sent Joe Flacco, 2015 4th (early probably)
Received 2015 1st (mid)

Sent Jared Cook, 2015 5th (late)
Received Tim Wright

TE Stable is now Graham, Julius, Kelce, Green, Wright
QB Stable is now Stafford, Rivers, Locker, Bridgewater, Davis

Why on earth would anyone give any 1st for Flacco? A mid-1st is robbery.
Big QB trouble, Griffin, Bradford and Sanchez - miraculously started off 2-0 and has a pretty good team ignoring the obvious terrible QBs. Not that Flacco is much of an upgrade. Basically with 40 man rosters, the QB pickings are non-existent.

After doing this trade yesterday, made a 2nd trade in the same league.

Gave: Martin, Ebron, Tavon Austin

Got: Maclin, Ertz, K. Wright

Felt I needed WR help and wasn't sure I'd get much better than Maclin for Martin.

Updated Roster:

Foles, RG3

Lacy, Morris, Spiller, Stacy, K. Davis, J. Hill

Cruz, Maclin, Fitz, V-Jax, Wright, Latimer, Moncrief, Hawkins, Hurns

Ertz, Reed

Gostkowski

Cardinals, Falcons

12 Team, QB/5FLEX, 6 pt tds

After week one:

I gave: Peyton Manning

I received: Aaron Rodgers

Today: