What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Post Week 3 Waiver Wire Pickups (1 Viewer)

Week 4

Boone-Denver RB

Williams knee injury and could not put weight on it, not good. Mel Gordon fumbled and will surely be part of a RBBC if Javonte is down but Boone is not a guy anyone was thinking about and he is getting meaningful touches right now.

Patterson put on IR (to return), so Tyler Allgeier is another pickup.

For deeper leagues in which Allgeier is taken, there's also Caleb Huntley.

Anyone know anything about Huntley?

@JohnnyU rolling over for post Week 4 *(need thread title change) or starting a new one?

Nyheim Hines - looks like Taylor may have a high ankle sprain

ETA: no idea who the counterpart will be

May want to start new thread or change title

Wonder if Deon Jackson will get the Lions share on 1st & 2nd down?

@JohnnyU rolling over for post Week 4 *(need thread title change) or starting a new one?

Nyheim Hines - looks like Taylor may have a high ankle sprain

ETA: no idea who the counterpart will be

May want to start new thread or change title

Wonder if Deon Jackson will get the Lions share on 1st & 2nd down?
Sounds like Taylor is going to be OK. I'm guessing he'll miss Thursday, but that would leave two weeks for him to get healthy - probably won't waste any FAAB on any of them.

Patterson put on IR (to return), so Tyler Allgeier is another pickup.

For deeper leagues in which Allgeier is taken, there's also Caleb Huntley.

Anyone know anything about Huntley?

Yeah, Huntley looked pretty good in the preseason (I think...but maybe I am remembering his highlight reel). I do recall people saying that while Allgeier was the player to draft, Huntley was worth a stash in deep leagues if you had the roster space. Atlanta cut him at one point (he was actually an UDFA in 20210 but then he made it to PS, so they have had enough faith to keep him around (probably for a situation like this).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread