What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Vikings vs Seahawks - SNF - Week 5 (2 Viewers)

appreciate a little love for Russ and Lockett there as pointless as it was irl

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else doing a lot of bench mathematics to see what happens if the BUF/TEN Game is canceled? 

I feel like that Zach Gilafanakis / Hangover gif. 

They get plenty of credit. But Seattle abandoned the run early. Spitting out numbers doesn’t tell the tale of the game. Seattle ran the ball well & then got away from it. It’s a fair criticism of sea 
Seattle has had very few plays.  My biggest criticism is that they ran for 2 yards early on on a 3rd down play when a 5 to 10 yard gain gets a FG attempt.  Not sure how you can conclude they abandoned the run when nothing statistically supports that notion.

Yeah. I’m up by 3 with him versus New Orleans defense.

Was feeling pretty good headed into this game knowing how porous my beloved Vikings defense is.
Bad thing is I had Boswell and had to drop him because the Titans couldn’t play last week. Decided to stay with Myers for this week. Boswell had 9 pts today.

It was really nice to see James Lynch in there making a play.

Vikings defense has played well so far. It all started with a false start by Seattle then a sack right after that to push them out of FG range.

The Vikings offense sustaining drives with 2 key 4th down conversions.

I hope they can keep it up.

Seems shady to give them the ball there. The rb clearly stopped trying to recover it because the refs blew it dead. 

Users who are viewing this thread