What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2024 Summer of Soccer - Euro's, Copa America, Olympics, WCQing (2 Viewers)

Argentina is playing their last friendly tonight before Copa in DC against Guat.

Guat took a shocking 1-0 lead but Argie are now pounding them 4-1.

Messi with a brace including what may have been one of the easiest goals of his international career

Messi's brace gives him 108 international goals now.

There is a chance that with a good Copa (4 goals), he will reach 112 goals which will give him exactly twice as many goals as the second highest scorer in Argentine history.

Messi's brace gives him 108 international goals now.

There is a chance that with a good Copa (4 goals), he will reach 112 goals which will give him exactly twice as many goals as the second highest scorer in Argentine history.

to be fair, Batigol scored his 56 in less than half as many games

Ronaldinho displaying some true die hard fandom

=====================

Ronaldinho on what he's expecting from Brazil at Copa America: “I'm not going to watch any Brazil game, everything is missing. Determination, joy, everything is missing even playing well. I'm going to abandon Brazil.”​

Scary to think that with all of England's young talent, that they could have had Musiala as well.

He was in the Chelsea academy for 8 or 9 years but the thought was that he was always going to return to Germany as soon as he turned 18.

If he'd stayed at Stamford Bridge he could have been loaned out a half dozen times by now

I’m sure he made a wise career choice moving to Bayern Munich. It could not have gone much better for him. He played one season at Bayern Munich II then became the youngest ever player in Bayern Munich history when he made his debut at 17 the following year. He’s going to be a regular baloon shortlister.

Users who are viewing this thread