What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

People are waiting in line outside the Circuit City here (1 Viewer)

reminder 
Didn’t feel like messing with a video so here’s a photo.  Link

This was at like 9:30.

Some woman hit the back of my heel with her cart.  Her husband said “excuse us” but as they walked by she said “ watch where you’re going”.  I was giving her the benefit of the doubt and hoping she was talking to her husband who was kind of guiding the front of the cart as he walked beside it.  

Made the rounds today to Menards, #####, target, and Michael’s.  Done in about 3 hours. 

This was solid reporting for the time and also good use of the YouTube embedding feature this board had for like two days.  

poor circuit city 😟 
For a second there I thought you had figured out the Hammurabi code.

Somebody was able to still embed videos a few weeks after it was fixed for us commoners.

Sorry... I guess I could have gave a little more detail.

I stopped there on my way home from a drunken weekend at a clothing optional B&B.. While there, I ran into a girl I knew and loaned her 3 racks.. We then proceeded to go back to her apartment where I soaked the walls..  She ended up pregnant, but hasn't told her husband yet..he believes she was on a camping trip.
What? No yellow hat?

One of my kids camped out last night with all of his buddies at gamestop.  I think they have a minimum of 2 per store.  The crazy kids somehow think they will have more.   Reminds me of the 70's when teens would camp out for concert tickets.       He says they are having a good time hanging out. 

News report this morning showed a Gamestop here. Wife said maybe six people were in line. Admittedly I'll never understand it. As a people, we have to be the mot impatient nation in the known universe.

Well my kid didn't get one.  Only had two.  One person paid 4 hundreds dollar to a kid up front hoping to snag a PS5...nope.    

Hopefully spending the night out with friends made some memories that will last long after this PS5 craze has long past.  

Well my kid didn't get one.  Only had two.  One person paid 4 hundreds dollar to a kid up front hoping to snag a PS5...nope.    

Hopefully spending the night out with friends made some memories that will last long after this PS5 craze has long past.  
My understanding is that we are at the point where they had to have been pre-ordered, each store will have just 1-2 that everybody fights over, or pay the ebay $1K+ prices.  

Yea that’s fun at that age. 

Surprised the guy didn’t take the 400 bucks. 

understanding that it's 13 years later and all, i still can't believe how quickly tv's get so cheap.

can get one of these now for less than $150.
That is so true. I’m pretty sure the monitors in my office are bigger than the “big” TV we had when we got married. And way cheaper.

That is so true. I’m pretty sure the monitors in my office are bigger than the “big” TV we had when we got married. And way cheaper.
my wife wants some enormous TV. like 70" or some nonsense. in my mind where a pack of gum is exorbitantly expensive i'm thinking these things are going to be thousands of dollars.

they're cheaper than a Playstation. it's insane.

My son’s friend was 2nd in line at GameStop and wanted an XBox. The 1st person was getting a PlayStation so he thought he was all set. 

About 5:30am the police showed up because someone broke into the store through the back and stole all of the consoles. I didn’t really believe him but then saw the story on the news to back him up. 

Users who are viewing this thread